Price doesn't matter, what what you cu/ck/s order? Recommend me something good

Price doesn't matter, what what you cu/ck/s order? Recommend me something good.

Other urls found in this thread:

zomato.com/wellington/ekim-burgers-te-aro-wellington-city/menu#tabtop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tex or Venison

Bistro burger with onions. Looks to be the least memey.

Tuna burger with all the extras.

OP here, what toppings would you put?

Venison sounds like a unique burger you'd have trouble finding anywhere else so id probably go with that.

The jalagouda is pulled pork with cheese and I'd advise you to steer clear of that combo.

I've also had grilled tuna burgers before and was always disappointed with the texture of raw (seared rare) fish and bread.

Otherwise, dont over think it. The bistro with cheddar. Add bacon and a fried egg!

Lamb. That a good price for 7oz of ground lamb. Assuming they cook to temp and use a real grill that's what I would order.

tex-rex with a fried egg and the tex-rex sauce on the side because i don't know what the fuck it is

>Price doesn't matter,
Oh shit! This nigga is about to drop 20 dollars on a meal. Ballin!

Venison burgers are okay nothing too special

Right?
>price doesn't matter
>everything is basically the same price

Order a hooker.

>tex-rex sauce on the side
I don't support tex rex to begin with, but this is level headed advice that shouldn't be overlooked.

Venison but hold the onions, pickles, gouda, and duck bacon because it's probably chewy. Add in bacon and mushrooms.

Never had lamb, would the egg and duck bacon be a good pair?

If you've never had it I wouldn't add much, first time is best time and combining flavors could fuck it up for a first. That said duck bacon is great, and if you order either get it on the side for your first lamb bite.

>$15 for a burger
>$1.45 to add one topping to it

lol?

Lamb Burger with Duck Bacon and Caramelized Onions with Damn Good fries

I agree its expensive but I've convinced myself that it's a quality burger

Venison seems to learn to make a good burger, maybe if they grind it with some extra fat but i'd be cautious

i'm I agree it's risky, but the rest of those burgers you could get anywhere - or you know they'll be shit to begin with.

Atleast at the end of the meal op will have discovered whether he likes venison burgers and duck bacon with a sage aioli.

Personally i'd get it without the onions... and if price really isn't a big deal i'm making my fries DAMN GOOD for 2.95 extra.

I think a fried egg might help, if the patty is too lean. So I would amend my previous recommendation to a venison with no onions, add fried egg.

Venison

what you ordering Veeky Forums

Lamb burger with no spinach or sundries tomato aioli garbage. Duck bacon and a garden aka iceberg lettuce, tomato, and onions for the burger.

"Tex-Rex" with no cheese, no sauce, no peppers.
Fight me, thats the point of the thread right?

?
That's pretty good for a lamb burger or venison assuming it's good stuff.

A burger in NYC can easily cost 18.95 in Manhattan. Why are flyoverstates so unbearable? Tip your waitress btw, 15% is not enough, maybe in your poor Podunk boonie town but not in the real world. Eat mcdonalds if you can't afford to eat out.

Ay, I'll get the Pontiac, a basket of rings, and a chocolate shake, please.

Tbh I like the options on this menu a lot better than OP's. If the place actually makes good burgers you can get a good burger any way you want. I'll go for a well-made classic patty melt over a brazy artisan burger 75% of the time.

I'll have the nothing burger

if those onions were cooked at all i'd be down but i see raw onion detracting from the venison burger

seconded on the egg, i think you've convinced me

Studebaker, no mayo
Fries
Nuts & Bolts (the fuck?)

Definitely the Venison burger. Not only does it sound good, but I love venison burgers, and get them whenever I see them on a menu (if it's a good restaurant).

Lamb or venison

nuts and bolts is onion rings and fried zucchini or pickles i think

This with mustard and hand-cut fries. Maybe pepper jack cheese. But I want to watch them cut the fries to make sure they are humanely cut

I think potato slammers are acceptable. I don't need some prep hand cutting my fries.

Daddy mac add bacon avocado duck bacon commas fried egg and extra cheese with an IPA and a side of avocado

bistro with bacon and jalapenos
normal potato fries "damn good" style

anyone who doesn't get the bistro burger is a huge pleb

venison is too lean
the lamb burger is gonna be badly made and the toppings are bad
barbecue sauce is shit and brisket is not the best texture for a burger
mac and cheese? don't think i need to say anything here
jalagouda might be alright minus the pulled pork but adding squishy fibres of braised meat to a burger is memetastic. also 'smokey sauces' in burgers are dumb because the patty itself should be smokey as fuck.

tuna burger i'd eat but would expect it to be shit from this place

>he pays $20 for a burger and he's proud of that.

>I've convinced myself that it's quality
Yep, that's the ''over-pricing-effect''

>flyovers
I earned $20 while typing up this response. Maybe get a job that doesn't involve wearing a baseball hat

You faggots will never have the welly variety. Dat double bacon and beef all sourced from a bunch of farms 8 km away in Makara.
zomato.com/wellington/ekim-burgers-te-aro-wellington-city/menu#tabtop