What are Veeky Forums's thoughts on Sopa de Macaco?

What are Veeky Forums's thoughts on Sopa de Macaco?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-e5gTx1fVU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That shit is bananas!

uma delicia

uma delícia

I think this is pretty much an American issue.

For some reason, a lot of Americans want to hide death from their everyday lives, and pretend that it doesn't exist.

They don't even like to think that the food they are eating was alive at some point.

no you retard it's because i don't want a fucking monkey skull in my soup

>REE I DONT WANT BONES IN MY MEAT. STOP REMINDING ME THAT MY MEAT HAD BONES

Thats literally not it at all, its a fucking monkey head floating around in my soup

Bones aren't the same as having the food screaming out in agony.

You have not yet accepted the reality that this is going to be you some day

basura asqueroso sucio

How tasty is monkey meat? If monkey meat is the most flavoursome, tender, delicious piece of meat you can get then I can *maybe* get past the fact that I'm eating our closest genetic cousin. I get that maybe it was once eaten when other meat was difficult to come by and culturally it's stuck around but even then does it really have to be served with its fucking HEAD looking right at me?! Surely since we eat as much for luxury as necessity we can do without that

I'm aware that the food I eat was alive at one point but ffs need I be reminded during every bite?

Yes, until you accept that you are already dead

hideous

>eating monkey face soup
you are retarded.
t. chinese

>There are people legitimely and unironically disgusted by this dish
you guys will have a bad time when civilization colapses

Kek

incredible "just right" pic holy shit

UMA DELICIA

What are Veeky Forums's thoughts on Sopa de bart simson?

yмa дeлиcия

Sorry we can't all be primates like you, spic.
At least when the apocalypse comes, your lower-intellectual ways will be the norm and you'll finally leave your room!

kekd hard and then again harder still

Fuck yourself, I've seen you post this exact response every time sopa de macaco comes up. Eating monkey face soup does not make you a big tough man who could survive the apocalypse (which we know you're not, you're on 4chinz. Actually, the fact that you would even shitpost about eating this disgusting slop tells me you are surely an overweight, disgusting head case, with an extraordinary tiny dick. Please off yourself at your earliest possible convenience .

filthy brazilian cannibals

Posting this here because it's not important enough for its own thread.

I am in dire need of a certain YouTube video showing a Brazilian dude making a pizza. I remember it being fucking vile, like he was piping mayonnaise onto it and other horrific shit. He also rips the dough when he tosses it into the air.

This is all I can remember about this video but PLEASE I am begging you I NEED YOUR HELP FINDING IT.

>not having your favorites sorted out

Lmao casual.

youtu.be/-e5gTx1fVU4

wow user actually delivered some random ass video

Do you think that pigs cows and chickens happily died or something?

Why do people eat heads? It's the absolute worst part to eat. They're always shaped oddly which makes them hard to eat, and for what? A few scraps of meat? Some cartilage? Tiny eyeballs? Pathetic.

at least thank user for finding your vague ass shit

I dunno what these retards are on about but I'd never eat monkey meat unless I was about to die of starvation and even then, that's still a life or death scenario seeing as how the monkey meat could just as badly kill you.

>It's the absolute worst part to eat

What? No it isn't, maybe fucking monkey heads are but calf and lamb heads are pretty tasty. You have the tongue, cheek meat, eye balls and brain, all extremely tasty.

The best thing to come out of /int/ in a long fuckin time

>Macaco
Its Mocaca

sopa de macaco............brazillian funy lol xD page............. queso
chessaria quaca not tasting

My parents taught me at a young age that eventually we're all going to find ourselves in some Brazilian's soup pot. All we can do is make peace with the inevitable.

oh what the fuck

>bettynho zirigudum
huehue here
this dude is pretty much called tyerawne dindunuffinton
this is the niggest name i've ever heard anywhere

do you really think there'd be enough meat to go around if civilization collapsed? we'll be living off of oatmeal and potatoes grown in your backyard.

I guess mexicans can't help but not be reminded about death considering one cartel or another is dropping bodies on the street corner on a daily basis.

i love me boy

will probably get some strange disease

When he squeezes the mayonnaise, sounds just like perfect wet boipucci

underrated