I can't finish my McGriddiez, anyone want the rest?

I can't finish my McGriddiez, anyone want the rest?

if its sausage throw it in the fucking trash

There is no meat on it, I'm a vegetarian

Christ alive, this thread is a winner

I'll eat it if u still don't want it

But you're eating an egg, which is meat.

I gotchu

It's okay, It doesn't have a head.

The fuck

Vegetarian ≠ vegan
but still, bacon mcgriddle is the only way do go, and egg and cheese mcgriddle is fucking cancer

>Vegetarian ≠ vegan
Okay, but what does that have to do with eating an egg, which is meat, and saying you don't eat meat?

Wait...is eggs meats?

What the fuck else would it be? It's literally the first stage of life for an animal.

I think someone needs to retake animal bio

Yes, yes you do

I'm a very open-minded person. If it isn't meat, if it is not somehow a product involved with the body of a living thing, what is it? Please do tell.

Eggs aren't meat for fug sake. They're eggs. They're only meat if they're fertilized IMO.

Yeah honestly it's the same way that abortion is wrong but drinking a bit of cum every now and then is fine.

>Meat is animal flesh that is eaten as food.
>Flesh is the soft substance of the body of a living thing. In a human or other animal body, this consists of muscle and fat; for vertebrates, this especially includes muscle tissue (skeletal muscle), as opposed to bones and viscera.

Not the analogy I would have chosen but hey. If it was never destined to be a living chicken in the first place I fail to see the moral dilemma in consuming it (with the exception of living conditions or whatever other argument vegans use to justify not eating eggs).

Boneless chicken

Just had two of em actually.

I try to eat clean because Veeky Forums, but these fuckers are my Achilles' Heel

>is vegetarian
>goes to McDonald's

Well that was before I learned eggs ain't meats

>Not substituting with the round egg.

I shiggy dig.

Owo whats this?
*reaches into your pocket*

No thanks, they're a bit too sweet for me. I'll have an egg and cheese biscuit.

Isn't it kind of dumb to deny eating meat, but you'll essentially eat animal babies because of a loophole?

Is semen meat?

Is period meat?

Just don't go over your calories user

are you sick?

>periods are babies
Epic logic my dude

is lettuce meat?

Its a chickens period and it shat it out as waste.

OP here. I went back to McDonalds and asked the girl at the drive-thru if eggs was meats. She said they aren't. I think I'd trust her judgment here since she works at a restaurant.

>*roaches in your pocket*
ftfy

Actual OP here, I asked my wife's bf and he said eggs are meat so I trust his opinion