Ham & Cheese Sandwiches

How do you like to make your ham and cheese sandwiches?
Me? I start with two slices of all American white bread made at the local Baker. I put 8 slices of goat cheese aged at my local cheese shop and then throw on around a pound and half of Babby Handcocks ham slices.

Then I smother it with a little mayo and mustard a few pickle slices and one deviled egg. Finally I throw it in the nuke for 5-12 minutes depending on how hot I want it. Let me hear you story and how you like to make yours, might give me some fresh ideas!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enriched_flour
globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/synthetic-vs-natural-vitamins/
cameochemicals.noaa.gov/chemical/20419
cameochemicals.noaa.gov/chemical/11656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did you mean by all American

>two slices of all American white bread
stopped reading there

Made by a local Baker. What the heck?

American isn't a style of bread tho

Made by a local Baker in my small American town white bread is the style.

Yes it is.
You just add 'hazardous to humans' chemicals that have been banned in other countries.

Even fucking Wikipedia, the ultimate shill site, admits that 4/5 enrichment chemicals added to your bread, wheat, rolls, crackers, bread, dough, breading, honey buns, soup, noodles, pasta, rice and energy drinks are hazardous to humans.

Why claim energy drinks are "bad for you" if every fucking single thing you eat contains the same chemicals?

Hmm, too lazy to verify your claims. Wouldn't be surprised if true however.

It's fucking true.

Thiamine mononitrate NFPA 704 hazards to humans 1/4
Folic acid NFPA 704 hazards to humans 1/4
Riboflavin NFPA 704 hazards to humans 1/4
Reduced iron NFPA 704 hazards to humans 1/4

What the fuck are we eating this shit every day for? This is all your wheat products. 99% Of the wheat sold in the US has these garbage chemicals sold literally by the US government to the US government for use in food.

I'm not joking. They own cameo chemicals and sell the chemicals to themselves for use in your food.

Oh wait, are you that one guy who says B vitamins are bad for us, too?

I sure as fuck wouldn't eat most bread sold in the US on any kind of regular basis.

You're a hippie. Where's the proof they're bad?

They are all rated hazardous to humans by the NFPA. I am not making shit up, you are just too retarded to google anything.

Yes I'm that guy, the other boards got boring as shit and I figured I'd get drunk and come back to point fingers at the motherfucking FDA.

Stop eating the shit, holy fuck. They are lab made chemicals and everyone here will say they're the same as naturally sourced vegetable nutrients, but they're not.

How is a GMO different from a plant? In the same way, how is reacting sulfuric acid with a rock different from the naturally pccuring minerals?

So fucking sick of questions from people that can't Google my 100% accurate information.
They are all rated hazardous to humans. What the fuck don't you understand? I guarantee you will find the exact same results for every one of those chemicals you google. I am not making fucking stories up, I am using information readily available to everyone.

All your wheat is poison. Less than 5 companies that are US based have gotten by this law that you must have a fda guy come and dump bags of chemicals into your wheat. Read the ingredients.

This

The only NFPA I know is the National Fire Protection Association. You're some kind of nutter.

ON THE FUCKING INTERNET YOU MASSIVE RETARD.

>I can't Google what's in my food
>how is it bad

IT'S LEGITIMATELY RATED HAZARDOUS TO HUMANS. LEARN TO READ A NFPA 704 BOARD YOU FUCKING MASSIVE RETARD.

Enriched flour is flour with specific nutrients returned to it that have been lost while being prepared. These restored nutrients include iron and B vitamins (folic acid, riboflavin, niacin, and thiamine). Calcium may also be supplemented. The purpose of enriching flour is to replenish the nutrients in the flour to match the nutritional status of the unrefined product. This differentiates enrichment from fortification, which is the process of introducing new nutrients to a food.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enriched_flour

You're not persuading me by acting like a jackass

It rates the dangers of chemicals so you can post a simple 4 number board in your workplace so workers know what to be careful of. Ingestion, fire hazards or gases.

It's so simple anyone can learn it. I guarunfuckingtee you can't prove me wrong that those four chemicals aren't rated hazardous and have no side effects.

In fact, we're looking at 40 side effects. Mainly hypertension, agitation and flushing.

How the fuck do you guys think energy drinks are bad for you then eat a slice of toast with the same motherfucking chemicals in it? Are you daft? Relax, Jesus. I'm not passing shit info to you.

sperg more

Yes, you're right. Exactly right.

But the removed wheat germ? That's fed to animals. An unnecessary process. They take the best parts of your food and feed them to animals then replace your food with chemicals.

Can you help me understand why possibly?

>Enriched flour is flour with specific nutrients returned to it that have been lost while being prepared.
Do you realize how bullshit that sounds? Why prepare it in such a way that all the nutrients are leeched from it and you have to add them in later? Sounds wrong af.

related to thread discussion, however until mainstream doctors start pointing this out to patients ill stick with the multivitamins i buy at the store.

globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/synthetic-vs-natural-vitamins/

All I know from recollection is that making white breads removes the nutrients. I don't think whole grain bread would need to be enriched, but that's just a guess.

No dude he's right. They feed the removed wheat germ to animals and replace the nutrients with pure chemicals from government owned cameochenicals.

They buy the replacements from themselves. What sort of conspiracy is this? it's your tax dollars collected by the government used to pay their own company to buy chemicals to replace the nutrients removed from your food and fed to animals.

This is very real. You have to understand us. This shit is dangerous and makes you feel like a piece of shit every time you eat it.

So the solution is to eat rye or whole grain, problem solved

I have seen whole grain products that are still enriched. You have to read ingredients and look them up. You have to look up side effects.

"Chemical name" NFPA 704
Is the google term that will lead you to the manufacturers websites and you can actually see the side effects.

So all I get from this kook, assuming he's right, is that you shouldn't eat bread that uses enriched white flour. Correct?

Considering that's only ONE type of bread and you can easily find breads that have like 4 "normal" ingredients I feel safe.

>Drinks alchol openly known as toxic to the body.

I just buy organic whole wheat, then let my wife grind it and make it into bread. Problem solved. BigAgra is all kinds of fucked up.. I don't to eat much of that shit.

All I got from him is a whole lotta nuffin

One glass of red wine is good for u :)

That actually sounds like a good idea! Making bread shouldnt be TOO hard

>my wife
Fucking normalfag reeeeEEEEEE

Yes. I can't treat my lupus with opiods.

Yes. Just read the ingredients. I don't know why uneducated people enjoy being hypertense and flushed til they're red in the face so much, but this is a real warning. The shit you are eating every day at rates of 2000% is going to kill you.
Why do people defend globalist poisoning? Can you see the sky? Can you see the water company's information? People are trying to kill you off. I'm not Alex Jones but I do warn you to Google what the fuck you're eating.

Have you ever picked up a pill on the ground and simply ate it without knowing what it is?
That's what you're doing and that's what you're suggesting people do. It's mental. Relax. I have accurate information.
Google the fucking ingredients. It's not hard.

Here, I've got a pill for you

Try to be a little calmer in your delivery. If you had said 'enriched white flour based breads are shit because if x,y or z', people would understand what you are on about, rather than 'american bread is poisonous'

It must be all that unenriched bread he's eating. Poor guy

Thanks friend.
Here, have the NFPA 704 side effects list for folic acid.

Oh look, it's reduced iron.
Quite safe really.

NFPA ratings are usually used as guidelines to handle chemicals, not as a medical tool and are not really relevant when dealing with milligrams of sustances needed by the body.

Obviously the overdose of some vitamins and minerals can cause harm and there may be some truth to your autistic ramblings, but you will need a much better argument against fortified food.

In what quantities? Answer: enough to form a pile

This is retard bait.

SYMPTOMS: Symptoms of exposure to this compound include anorexia, nausea, abdominal distension, flatulence, altered sleep and dream patterns, malaise, irritability, hypersensitivity and fever. It may also cause allergic sensitization.
cameochemicals.noaa.gov/chemical/20419

Fire may produce irritating and/or toxic gases. Contact may cause burns to skin and eyes. Contact with molten substance may cause severe burns to skin and eyes. Runoff from fire control may cause pollution. (ERG, 2016)
cameochemicals.noaa.gov/chemical/11656
>contact may cause burns to skin and eyes
>eats 1500-2000% daily
>this is just b vitamins user!

Sorry, the other two cameochemicals pages were squelched. Can't get the into on them easily.

Riboflavin is a biocumulative liver toxin. How do you even think you can survive for long eating 2000% a day?
How do you claim this is healthy?

Why should we listen to some faggot with lupus? Fix your diet cunt before you lecture anyone

>birth disorder
>how can we listen to this faggot

???
Thanks for shilling for the FDA's enrichment program, but it's been nearly 70 years and we aren't fucking retarded any more.

It just takes time and dedication
Eat what you deserve, frog.

I just made a grilled cheese and ham with black forest from a deli, fried yellow onions, an egg, crispy hash browns, gouda and a chedder slice all on Sourdough with plenty of butter.

Denmark is the world leader in cancer rates. Has been for years. Smoking and drinking is their reason as to why. I'd worry about those before bread.

>Fire may produce irritating and/or toxic gases. Contact may cause burns to skin and eyes.

The toxic gases produced by the fire may cause burns.
This is totally different from ingesting the non-combusted substance.

There is a period in that sentence. Those are two different side effects. You don't combust the material in order to cause burns.
This proves my point that no one can read and no one can google. Please don't comment if you can't separate sentence one from sentence two.
Yes I just revived this. Good morning, illiterates.

Tip for you gentlemen. Gently heat your ham in a dry skillet before adding it into anything. Doing so will evaporate all of the excess water hanging out in there.

>ham style product contains excess water

You must be an americuck. Hams lose a minimum of 35% water during curing. But of course you've never had ham, just injected and and tumbled pork.

Sliced bread, sliced ham, slice the cheese myself.
Toasting in the sandwich press is optional, as is branston pickle.