If it's in your cart, but you haven't payed for it yet, is it really yours?

If it's in your cart, but you haven't payed for it yet, is it really yours?
Shopping etiquette thread

If you open a snack/drink before paying for it, is it really yours?

If you eat a meal before paying for it, is it really yours?

If you live in a house before paying off the mortgage, is it really yours?

If you have a corpse in your freezer is it really yours?

>payed

American education everyone

do you own yourself?

Does one truly ever *own* oneself?

It doesn't belong to you yet but you have dibs on it.

If you've paid off the mortgage but still have to pay property tax or get kicked out, is it really yours?

People own their bodies even though their legitimate claim is often violated by the State.

am I really the only one who wonders why and how the fuck that question is even relevant?

who the fuck is stupid enough to steal from your trolley BEFORE the cash register?

legally, though, the contents in your trolley belong to the store until you pay...

Probably because you didn't see the other retarded thread

>inb4 bait
But yes, it is yours. The bank payed for it with the money that you loaned from them, and the buying contract is under your name
Depending on what your endorser (if that's the right English word) is, the bank can take the house back if you fail to pay back the mortgage for an agreed upon period/sum. This is all defined in the buying contract, and in the mortgage contract
That's why you can sell it later, and then pay off the remainder of the mortgage with the money you earn from selling the place (assuming it would cover the cost, which doesn't always happen)

As opposed to leasing a car for example, in which case you don't own it until you've completely payed off the loan

If you have not paid for it, it is not yours.
You 'own' your equity.

However, the level of samefagging in here is absurd.

community

>Shopping etiquette
Don't stop in the middle of the aisle, don't abandon your trolley, shut the fuck up, don't waste the time of the staff, don't let your kid wail at all let alone for hours on end, don't make eye contact, don't block aisles just to have a conversation, and for the love of fuck, if you have not paid for it, you do not get to eat it.

Is masturbation rape?

it's a sexual act not between two consenting adults
so yes it is

I pick up a drink to have while I do the shopping every time. If I'm hungry I'll also fill up one of those pots of olives from the deli counter and eat those

Is there a particular reason you ask OP?

What the fuck is wrong with eye contact?

He's a turbo autist.

>he doesn't put random items in other peoples carts when they aren't looking

Some grandma must have been VERY confused when she got home and had two ramen noodles

Wouldn't you notice when you were taking your food to the checkout?

even better
>I DIDN'T PUT THAT IN MY CART WHAT THE FUCK??? I DON'T WANT IT!!
I can only imagine how mad someone would get. ahaha.

Some cultures think eye contact shows confidence and respect, some cultures think eye contact is aggression or defiance

Why would anyone get mad at all? Just take it out.

No. But is forced masturbation rape?

We're all just borrowing our bodies from this universe

Autism is not a culture.

What about wet dreams? Are they rape?

If you're on no fap it's self rape. Your body raping your mind.

Is a sex act between three consenting adults rape?

I abandon my cart when I enter the produce section. The items are close together and there's nothing worse than waiting for someone who's picking through veggies while their cart sits in front of the item I need.

WRONG!!!

If you manhandle all the loose friut with your barehands after using the store toilet and not washing your hands, should you be shot?

American detected.
I know your culture is retarded and neutered, but the rest of the world doesn't interact with random strangers.

>should you be shot?

>manhandle all the loose friut
Yes.
>using the store toilet
Yes.
>not washing your hands
Yes.

So, you should be shot THREE TIMES.

it's how they detect people who aren't from around here boy

the next step is to listen to them talk, if they talk all fast-like and use big city boy elitist words it means git a rope cleetus, we got here one of dem libruls