Ultimate Chicken Sandwich

Today I want to make the ultimate chicken sandwich; I want to put like 20 ingreds in this thing. What should I include?

Other urls found in this thread:

allrecipes.com/recipe/233133/chicken-salad-with-bacon-and-dates/
youtube.com/watch?v=s_0FT78HtSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Definitely avocado, like the pic. Avocado and chicken go together like cheese and cured meats.

Why bother? Mcdonalds already has this figured out

Pickles. No negotiations

pickles will not be included; they are a watery mess, doesn't belong on a sammich

Use dried pickles.

I'm assuming chicken salad so onions, celery, red bell pepper, black and green olives, capers, jalepeno, arugala, buttercup lettuce and sliced tomato. Avocado if you're a fag.

If you're going the chicken salad route, get a rotisserie chicken and tear up the meat. Don't even fucking think about using canned chicken and still have the nerve to call your sandwich "ultimate".

Toast the bread a little before piling everything on. I'd probably go with some kind of multigrain, but that's me.

I've never even heard of canned chicken; $5 rotisserie's are where it's at.

I'm off to the store then I will post step by step how to make ultimate chicken sandwich.

>more ingredients
>better

also
>thinking chicken is healthy

You're the first person to bring up health, retard

Ok I'm back. It's time to start cooking the worlds greatest ultimate chicken sandwich.

First we are going to start off by pickling our ginger.

Just make some room in here and put in the ginger. Are you guys learning yet?

We'll just let that sit for a couple of hours. Now I will go prep other ingredients. Be back in a bit lads.

>pickling ginger in room temp liquid
>not starting a fresh brine suited for the taste of ginger
I'm out, enjoy your botulism

I think you've got the wrong idea if you think more ingredients will make the ultimate sandwich.

good meme. You'll be back though.

I still think this is my favorite chicken salad recipe.

allrecipes.com/recipe/233133/chicken-salad-with-bacon-and-dates/

I use a little less bacon than the recipe recommends, plus I add in some yellow mustard. It's fucking great.

>Dill

>20 ingreds
Would taste better with just 3 or 4 tbqh

Lets start prepping ingreds round one.
We got

red onion
jallies
apple
tomato
red pepper
basil

Gotta precision slice all of this for maximum texture; don't want none of that white garbage either.

How you like that apple.

Gonna bag this plate in a ziplock and put it on ice while we go for round two of prep. Back in a bit.

Go non traditional. Add some fruit, like apples and golden raisins.

Hurry up!

These are the sauces we gonna use. I was gonna make my own batch of pesto which I do quite frequently but I just didn't feel like it so barilla will do. Was also going to make a lemon butter sage sauce as well for a third sauce but I didn't feel like doing that either.

The ghost pepper sauce is pretty tasty, obviously not as hot as a ghost pepper but you get the flavor of the peppers out of it and it's a step up from jallies.

Print out this image and put it in the sandwich.

I'm gonna have a beer then get into cooking this up. be back in a bit lads.

ok will do

We added another ingred, pic related. There are many ingreds I haven't shown yet as well. We're going to have a good time today.

i have a feeling this whole thing is going to taste like ass. Like mixing every slushie flavor.

The madman actually did it

This is gonna be good, bois

soak the bun in water.

no, and there will not be a bun.

ok after the chicken is cooked, dip it in water before you eat it.

Adding a slice of freshly cooked chicken to a glass of hot water as a tasty winter beverage actually doesn't sound like a bad idea; but I won't be adding water to my sandwich today.

bacon
pickled onion
mustard powder
tomato
green onion
dill

take the peppers, onions, and cheese and make it into a chicken salad and put the tomato and lettuce on top of the chicken salad when you build the sandwich.

and dont forget to give those tomatoes a dash of salt and pepper.

Here are some more ingreds. We gonna toast these boys up.

Oats
cacoa nibs
almonds
chia seeds

Add a spoonful of sugar.

Get a chicken thigh.

Debone it.

Flatten it.

Fry it in butter and garlic.

Lettuce, raw onion, mustard, tomatoes. Done.

Maybe some herbs like basil or parsley might work.

get salami, put bazil on top. microwave bazilami, tastes gorgeous, then put in burger

Start the toast w/ a little olive oil

Nice toast, not sure if I want to add a macaroni layer yet or not but the baguette is going to be used for sure.

Chocolate ice cream is a necessity

Just put sprinkles red and green food coloring and frosting on it and be done.

Get our baguette goin.

We are getting close to assembly, don't forget about our pickled ginger in that jar.

""""""""Reddit"""""""" spacing has been here since long before there was enough user flow between Veeky Forums and Reddit for any typing conventions to be moving between them.

Get over yourself, you prescriptivist queer.

5/10 i replied with more than one line

Ok lets begin. There are like 30 images I gotta post. Try to do one every 2 - 3 minutes while I eat.

Begin w/ a baguette + pesto

Add an onion b.

ghost pepper sauce in the funnel

apples on.

fucking pleb, you shoudve turned the chicken and veggies into a chicken salad.

Peppers on.

roasted chia,cacoa,almond,oats in.

Basil IN.

Chicken, onto the plate.

tomato and jallies onto the cock meat

Got about 20 more images to post, gonna take a break to finish this dank ass sandwich. It's gettin lit.

>2 returns to separate different topics
>Middleschool level standard english conventions
Retard

Add the sanfran.

pickled ginger onto the sandwich.

pesto

Was that knife worth the $110? It looks pretty cool.

nice double

Garlic bread #2 has entered the sandwich.

It works very well, I have owned it for 4 years and never sharpened it. The handle is a bit fucky but if you know how to hold a knife it's not a problem ( you shouldn't be wrapping your fingers )

Lets add some more pesto.

More roasted nuts and shit.

more of leaf, I'm going crazy now cropping all this shit, got like 15 more or something.

Add an other onion ring. Need it for stability lads.

More ghost pepper sauce.

Blah blah add more of apples and peppers and what not.

Add some more shit.

Now you are gonna want to go ahead and add your ham burger.

Sorry spider man, I was going to use your image like a flag but I forgot about it because spider man is very forgettable.

I think I've hit a new low. I just caught myself washing a paper plate I used in this thread. Time to lay off the drugs.

I think I should have stopped here and served this to some guy for $100.

what is going on in this thread

Dood made a sandwich

someone screencap this thread

Don't include chicken. It will just ruin everything.

chicken

This is an absolutely un-eatable monster of a sandwich holy shit what the fuck even just what

The ultimate chicken sandwich would have fried chicken as a bun, like the KFC double down.

I'm just scrolling through this thread listening to youtube.com/watch?v=s_0FT78HtSE

The sandwich was delicious btw, cacao nibs worked surprisingly well. I think I will make another kind of ultimate sandwich today, maybe a calamari sandwich.

this movie ne good?

that shit is clearly dry as fuck

wrong, that's all I will say.

It's a great movie, even for adults

Alright, I'm preppin up for sandwich #2, this time we gonna be featuring calamaronis. Gonna be even more tasty than last time and I got you covered this time spiderman.

Ok guys lets get started here, new calamari sandwich incoming. Start w/ the base.

Onion ring, pesto and cool ranch dorito.

Add the avo and pickled ginger.

fried calamari onto the sandwich girls, this is where it's at.