So, Veeky Forums, what ARE they made of?

So, Veeky Forums, what ARE they made of?...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NCm6INQ09yY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Autists

tasteless white filth

Shredded chicken feet that is bleached then compressed and sintered into shape before it gets the spray on outer coating.

frozen semen crushed up and then mixed into a paste

Ronald McDonald meat
He regenerates it perpetually, and they harvest it

Ingredients: White Boneless Chicken, Water, Vegetable Oil (Canola Oil, Corn Oil, Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Enriched Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Bleached Wheat Flour, Yellow Corn Flour, Vegetable Starch (Modified Corn, Wheat, Rice, Pea, Corn), Salt, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Calcium Lactate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Spices, Yeast Extract, Lemon Juice Solids, Dextrose, Natural Flavors.

You people are all stupid.
Just watch the Mythbusters video.

chicken meat
water
oil
flour
sugar
starch
salt
baking soda
spices
yeast
lemon juice
chicken stock

a complicated product but pretty much what you'd use in your own house if you tried making perfect chicken nuggets.

>enriched

Oh goy! Yum! Chemicals!

Well I can tell you what I've seen, with my very own eyes, and they are about 30% maggot. The rest is MRM, aka chicken goo.

Still ground chicken though, which regardless of actual content isn't as pleasant a texture as just using cuts of meat. It's better than I expected, but it's still over-processed crap.

>i got called out but i still dont like it

>oy vey just watch this mcdonalds ad with that chink who was on tv a decade ago that makes it legit

Then again that pink goo pic actually looks better than the actual product. Really makes you think.

Good goy!

You don't want to know

Bird paste

clown wad

watch this video goy

it's 100$ pure(™) chicken