Bought this. What should I expect?

Bought this. What should I expect?

It's pretty much exactly the same as 100%

Shit in your mouth

>He isn't eating the 98% cacao

dirt in chocolate form

very bitter

Displeasure

it's pretty good with black coffee, but there is basically no reason to buy it. Anything past 85% is diminishing returns

>sugar addicts

100% master race

>not eating raw cacao pods direct from the tree

Fucking scrub

I think the 90% and 99% from Lindt are okay but I can for some reason not stand the taste of their 85% and 70%

Very intense chocolate feels, a fine sweetness, the smell of cocoa and vanilla, almost of coffee.
I usually put a 1/4 of a piece in my mouth, and wait til it's melted, then repeat.

>eating chocolate

A deep and delectable rich and creamy taste that can only be found in Lindt EXCELLENCE 99% CACAO DARK ABSOLUTE chocolate bars.
Truly divine as you allow the pure chocolate with an ever so subtle sweetness melt in your mouth slowly. Notes of strong black coffee, sweet natural sugar in the background, a nice subtly oily texture as it melts that fills the mouth with a new dimension of flavor
I for one keep at least 10 bars in my chocolate case at all times, due to the rich and strong flavor this chocolate provides me.

>I usually put a 1/4 of a piece in my mouth, and wait til it's melted, then repeat.
So much this. I know people who dislike dark chocolate only because they shove an entire piece in their mouth and start chewing on it.

90% is awesome, just the right amount sweet and with a hint of vanila

70% is to sweet and tastes more like candy than chocolate

>70% is to sweet and tastes more like candy than chocolate
but chocolate is candy
also 70% is a great entry level bar, it's sweet but has some complexity to it

Lol!!!

It's going to be slightly savory but can be pretty good with a glass of good dessert wine.

It's only chocolate jfc

By todays standards, or at least from what I've seen being sold, candy is more like 120% sugar

>Not eating the tree.
Bruh.