What is Veeky Forums eating?

What is Veeky Forums eating?

>pic related, my dinner

i had a mozzarella and tomato salad, an avocado and some macadamia nuts

Made a seared salmon steak with a Dijon dill sauce (shallot and white wine reduction for the base).
I had leftover white rice so I reheated it with some turmeric and paprika with added scallion. Some steamed broccoli on the side.
Pic is huge, sorry.

Made some baked mac and cheese with some leftover chicken and diced tomatoes in it. Was pretty good but didn't take a pic

Why do people say italian pizza is way different? It's exactly the fucking same.

back to fish, I almost got some eggs but didn't. our I would have a scrambled egg sandwich. rrrhy?

fucking nothing.
yesterday I ate two cans of beans, the day before I ate a smoked fish fillet and rice. I'm out now, I dunno what to do, maybe dumpster dive?

Roast whole chicken with Moroccan spices and sweet potato, takes almost zero effort to bake yourself after you pan sear the skin in oil. only $3/Kg.

First time I had eaten in about 30 hours. Turkey and mozzarella sandwich, around 2 oz of sour cream and cheddar chips? A few baby carrots, two mini donuts, and a knockoff La Croix from Aldi.

I wanna dumpster dive at Little Ceasar's but haven't gathered the courage to yet.

yeah courage is the same here, I kinda need to do something but that shit seems pretty damn humiliating.

complete misuse of basil there, lul.

Carrots are a nice touch, that shows how serious you are about eating healthy.

A BLT on french bread. Bacon from Cure&Simple, everything else from the supermarket.

It's trash, to be honest. I wish I knew how to make a worthwhile BLT.

I see someone's cutting. But where's the chicken breast?

I'm drinking a real La Croix rn, mfw
...with liquor in it because im an alcoholic

thats a shit pizza lol

>Potatos
>Cornbread
>Beans
>Nugs

That's ultra comfy, user.

Weird spicy sauce with lamb meat on rice. So good, first eats in two days

Burger Kang

About to order some beef teriyaki and an egg roll. Just got home from work and I'm ready to watch some anime and relax.

Depends on where you go, but Italy does indeed have their version of "papa Johns / Nu Yawk style" garbage pizza.

For the love of Odin, please clean your monitor with something that doesn't leave streaks.

I'm down to my last bit of mesquite smoked pulled pork that I'm going have with a fresh made tomato based BBQ sauce, some coleslaw, and the last of some polenta I made the other night.

This is what I had for breakfast this morning, it's S'mores oatmeal

>all that bloatware on your desktop

Holy shit user.

How fat?

S'moatmeal

I've never had sparkling water with booze. I see it sold sometimes in 12oz bottles. How is it?

I like sparkling water a lot and a low/no calorie mixer sounds nice.

It's only 250 calories and I'm actually underweight

Had this for dinner, pretty good although it came out a bit too water-y I think

What is it?

What the fuck is that
Made me think of Menudo, which is fantastic.

That looks and sounds great. I've been wanting to go down to Pike Place and get some fish, I think I have motivation now.

A dish sorta inspired by a turkish chickpea dish. The original is called nohut yemegi. Here is what I made:

>dice onion fry in a pot
>add ground beef (I used tofu that I spiced with cumin because vegfag)
>I added some zucchini because reason above
>add chickpeas after draining
>I added some green peppers (not bell pepper but long ones)
>when the peppers are soft add a can of diced tomatoes or puréed tomatoes
(i think my mistake was using diced tomatoes, the meal should be thicker I think)
>cook at medium temperature for a while and then let it come to a simmer
>add oregano, dried mint and chili flakes and let it simmer for another 15 minutes
>add salt and pepper

Served with turkish rice
>add some butter to a pot
>add some vermicelli (?), it's sorta a different kind they use in turkey called sehriye
>add rice and stir until your rice turns slightly yellow
>add water and let your rice cook

>user that actually cooks makes a post
>instantly kills thread
Every time.

you in seattle, bud?

neato. i live in queen anne.. the market is pretty ok but you should really go check out the ballard farmer's market on sunday to get some nice shit directly from fishermen.

tourist trap

This bruschetta is shit. Fuck this city.

Just made up some chilli. Had with chips cos it's the weekend and I'm depressed

Presentation skills on point ha

Looks like a soupy dumparooni

Meh. Tasted great to me and this pic was taken with another 20 mins of reducing still to go

Scrambled eggs and left overs for breakfast

Ahh, this is pretty good, I guess. It's just fucking pasta, Italy.

>Those meager two baby trees

Kek, I just grabed what was left on my fridge.
And besides, I don't like to eat too much for breakfast anyway.

Still cooking something. Just some mixed veggies. Probably just add a sausage and be done with it. Not feeling too well right now.