Microwaved for five minutes.

avocado and brie

triple bread. with bacon bits.

get bread

put cheese on bread

heat

???????

kraft singles derp

I feel like shitty wonderbread is essential.

I just like the texture it becomes when fried in butter.

For me, it's the McToast™.
The best grilled cheese.

That sounds really good.

I think it needs more cheese.

The end slices of a loaf of stale bread
Cheez-Whiz™
Tap water
Microwaved for ten minutes
Cooled in the freezer until room temperature

Gonna go out and pick up some brie to use in some grilled cheese sandwiches. Should I leave the rind on or cut it off when I cook it? And how thick should I cut it?

one side with a little bit of tomato or some sauce you enjoy the other mayonnaise not insane amount just a little spread.
your favourite yellow cheese that melts nice, some hard white cheese, and one of thous triangle president cheese things, put is in a bun, butter the top and bottom and put in the toaster grill things.

I eat the rind normally, but if I'm making a grilled cheese with brie or camembert then I'll remove it. The rind messes up the creamy texture.

>>how thick
Personal preference--how much cheese do you want in your sandwich?

Thick white bread with grated orange cheddar inbetween, in the pan with a fuck load of butter in the pan. Flip it so you get both sides nice and deliciously heart stopping.

>highschool
>put in communications class with icky girls
>paired off to have one write peanut butter and jelly sandwich recipe and the other follow it exactly
>everyone else misses the point and uses prior knowledge to make an ordinary sandwich
>they think I'm special when I follow the shitty recipe

what ? explain farther how is this even a story, something is missing there.

>fart

It is a story, assuming you have the right background.

It's a pretty common thing in US elementary school to ask the students to write directions for making a PB&J sandwich. Then the teacher or other students are supposed to follow your directions exactly. This usually results in a lot of laughs because most people aren't specific enough.

For example, someone might write "take a slice of bread and put peanut butter on it". That would have the teacher picking up the entire jar of PB and setting it down on the bread because the person didn't specify opening the jar, how much to use, etc.

The point of the exercise is to teach you not to assume that the reader knows anything and to make sure you specify details. If you did this as a kid then user's story reminds you fo that.

a whole loaf of $1.00 store brand bread with the slices divided into two piles and compressed until what's left are two

cheese slices salvaged from Mcdonald's cheeseburgers with the ketchup rinsed off

heated by your sister's blow dryer

frozen and then thawed until room temperature

Moldy hot dog buns
Ground up cheezits
Cooked on asphalt on a 100 degree day
Put it in the shower and set the water to the setting

This thread is starting to turn into a howtobasic video

cheddar doesn't melt retard you're going to end up with a plasticine mess. you want a soft cheese like monterey jack, provolone, or even american honestly

Can you never post again? Thanks.

Just put the cheddar on the griddle for a few seconds first and it will melt. I do agree though colbyjack is probably best for grilled cheese

stilton and baked beans

>cheddar doesn't melt
I've never had a problem getting cheddar to melt.

not with 110 volts

only melts with sophisticated 250v

$0.69 donuts from the day old section

Finely diced 3 month old cheese sticks from the back of your fridge.

Leave on top of your car with a small drizzle of vegetable oil in the California heat.

Wrap in notebook paper and pack for wage slave job at Wal*Mart