ITT: Quality SF Bay Area Restaurants

Pic related. It's called The City Taqueria. Great little Mexican place with amazing tacos. You literally go into their kitchen to order and watch them make it right in front of you. I go here for lunch like twice a week.

Joto.

Tacos are simple peasant food. Might as well post about a string cheese restaurant.

Another one, pic related. This one is in Oakland (forgot to mention that the other restaurant is in SF). It's called Xolo, and it's a similar feel. Really creative dishes.

Gtfo. They have such quality sauces and shit, all made from scratch. It takes skill to make actually good tacos.

De acuerdo wey. OP es muy joto

Your Spanish is shit.

Ahahaha a lil Gilman punk band my old Gilman buddies knew made a song about Xolo Taco.

Pls get this shill thread off forch tho this was stupid of you to do

This is an English-speaking board, thanks.

En espanol per favore

>This is an English-speaking board
4 chan rules
Worlds greatest keks

u mad white boi

Ingles? Gringo, por favor. Y vamos a Las Islas Malvinas.

>living in Cucktopia
Why?

Someone has to subsidize the red states' budgets with federal money to keep them solvent. Don't you have a Trump worship ceremony to attend?

XOLOXOLO

>Living anywhere else

Shitholes near 6th & Mish:

Box Kitchen
Taqueria Cancun
Tu Lan
The Chieftain

Holy shit all you Californian faggots eat is Mexican food

-House of Prime Rib always had great service and tasty food. not cheap, but worth every penny. i miss taking friends there because it never disappointed.
-El Gallo Giro for taco trucks. their carnitas is the best that ive tried. cheapest tasty meal i could find in SF, too. i used to live near it, and loved going there.
-Ramen Izakaya Goku for their kakuni tonkotsu ramen. my favorite broth in the city. they do a great job making it spicy, if you request it.
-L'Ardoise for French food. expensive, but it feels authentic and every dish was delicious. best filet mignon ive had.