What are some good recipes for black people food?

what are some good recipes for black people food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw
gumbopages.com/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just get a pot full of bugs, mash em, and fry em

traditional american negro foods come from whatever is cheapest. example, collard greens. they use the leafy parts of anything, carrots, turnips, radishes, etc, and simmer it in vinegar, sugar, bacon fat, and water.

fried chicken is obvious. chicken is dirt cheap. you could raise it yourself. the creatures pick bugs out of the air and you dont even need to buy food.

any kind of seafood you can throw in a pot with herbs and salt and butter. combine with rice, which again is cheap. jambalaya aka gumbo

Bring me some dandelion greens, a cow hip, and a dog face. Wrap that whole mess in an old Ebony magazine, and serve it to me in a shoebox.

>doesn't order the cellar door

Jambalaya is absolutely not gumbo.
At this point, most black food and soul food is basically just southern comfort food. All you really have to do is look up southern cooking and that's basically it.

>most black food and soul food is basically just southern comfort food

True. Most whites in the South prior to the civil war were dirt poor and ate food similar to slaves. It was only the plantation owner or rich merchant benefiting from slave labor that ate a more refined food. That's why to this day, southern whitetrash are essentially nignogs.

>jambalaya aka gumbo
Those are definitely two distinct things.

nice traditional homestyle meal
youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw

cotton candy

Fucker thinks collards get cooked with sugar too. Just talking up a fucking storm with no clue.

Clever

This is all the soul food recipes you will ever need.

gumbopages.com/index.html

Fed the red beans and rice to my girlfriend. Swore up and down it was the best red beans and rice she has ever eaten.

>jambalaya aka gumbo
>jambalaya
>gumbo
I wish I could punch you in the mouth for being such an uncultured swine. Go and fucking stay go.

What ever white people decide to let them eat.

I have a Nigerian friend whose dad makes THE best rice I have ever had. Its called Jolof rice and my god its amazing. He always puts steak in it when he cooks it.

I always thought Asians were the best at rice; turns out it's Africans.

In all seriousness who the fuck wouldn't like fried chicken and waffles?

a rusty bucket full of fish heads wrapped in razor wire

Fried chicken is better with honey and waffles are definitely worse with it

1. Steal bicycle
2. Eat it

pig anus and hot sauce