His reviews never amount to much more than "this was good," or "this was bad...

his reviews never amount to much more than "this was good," or "this was bad." Does anybody here actually take his reviews into consideration when deciding what to buy? He only has 250k subscribers because he's a meme right?

>only 250k
>only
>250,000

Wew

Video reviews for me are less about helping me determine if I want a product, and more simply about wanting to hear someone elses opinion of it

Taste in all things is subjective, be it movies, books, food, video games, etc, I don't exactly need to agree with a reviewers opinion to value their assessment.

>this was good, this was bad

what more do you need to know? it's fucking fast-food

>his reviews never amount to much more than "this was good," or "this was bad."

What the fuck do you think a review is?

your reading comprehension needs work

Personally I went into his videos expecting a kind of overly verbose, dapper review style that would suit his appearance, so I was pretty disappointed. He isn't clever or articulate enough for that at all, just really fucking awkward.

250k subscribers is a lot. This nigger was interviewed by CNN Money so he's got to be making bank.

>What the fuck do you think a review is?
It's supposed to go into details.

First you'd discuss the overview of the item. What it cost. Where it came from. Basic dimensions, what it weighs, etc.

Then you'd discuss it in more detail. Of course you'd say whether it was good or not, but you'd explain why. Was it the texture? Was it the temperature? The taste? Each of these things would be described in detail.

Have you even watched his videos? I'm pretty sure he does all of the things you listed to an extent. He even bases his score on cost and intended purpose of the meal (e.g. Krispy Kreme green donuts, Arby's meat mountain sandwich, etc).

It's true that he's awkward as fuck, but he has made a couple clever videos over the years (Great Value Purified Drinking Water vs. Spring Water review or why pizza is the healthiest food you may ever eat).

he goes into all that on a regular basis except the weight of the food because wtf

Has it ever occurred to you that WHY something might be 'good' or 'bad' to a reviewer is needed to contextualise their overall opinion, and thus determine whether or not you agree with it? Or do you unquestioningly accept the judgements of others?

It's not about the reviews. He's just a fascinating human being to witness, he's not autistic or retarded, he's just weird and interesting for that reason, that's why people watch him.

He used to read my letters every week so he's alright with me.

You've never even watched one of his videos, have you? Just go ahead and admit it.

what type of stuff would you ask/talk abou?

How dare you speak ill of reviewbrah, shame upon thee and your kin.

My only problem with review brah

>7,8,9,&10 / 10 means "I liked it"
>1 / 10 means "I didn't like it"

I've never seen him rate with 2,3,4,5, or 6.

Might as well be using a 1/5 rating scale.

Theres been a handful. At least its not Joey who gives literally fucking EVERYTHING a 10/10 and praises it as heaven on Earth as he makes Mickey Mouse and slurping noises.

>standard

Reviewbramort?
Revoldemort?
Voldebrah?

if you don't like it fuck off

How can a person be a meme?
You're a fucking idiot.

he ALWAYS elaborates on his perspectives, the fuck are you even talking about?