Food in Strange Places Thread

Go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6fdr-Fiv92c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This the Veeky Forums-Veeky Forums crossover thread?

As long as the food looks out of place then sure

>its always pizza
Pretty funny but why

I suppose there's something inherently cartoonish about it, and frozen pizzas are cheap so you don't have feel bad about wasting them. Lots of OC for a dollar and some time taking pictures of throwing your grease circle everywhere.

can someone post pizza adventures

Like this?

Listen, pajeet, all my food ends up in the toilet.

How about food in a strange place along with a hipster-ass music video? In this case, hipsters sent a slice of pizza to the edge of space for a music video.

youtube.com/watch?v=6fdr-Fiv92c

Kek

those fat fucks aren't starving, what the fuck

ramen

Yeah seriously they overeat everywhere they are except looks like they ate too many mangos or whatever that fruit is this time.

So here's the deal famalam.
Your stomach bloats like that if your ARE getting enough calories, but NOT enough protein.

Ay yo hol up so you be saying I need to eat more steak to be less bloated?

how do they not swat flies away?

Because those poor kids are probably brain damaged from malnutrition. I couldn't think of bringing a child into this world if I couldn't even feed myself let alone a helpless child. Its pathetic.

Lots of rape goes on in places like that so women get pregnant after rape and can't afford to abort, a rapist is born and the cycle repeats.

I come from /out/ and can answer this, when you're hiking or camping without bug spray it's oddly something you just get used too, it stops being annoying quickly.

that pizza looks like it's exactly where it should be

test

no

Hey kids, did you know that female literacy is directly correlated to infant mortality? Wowie!

Hey next time we'll take about how 56% of criminals come from single mother households! Ok see ya next time! Bye!

What the fuck are you talking about?

You talk like a fag reddit

I want to believe

Just having a midnight snack