You're at an old bar surrounded by old people

You're at an old bar surrounded by old people.

The bartender sets this down in front of you.

Hot Hamburger meals are the comfiest.

Thank you

I eat it.

If it randomly just appeared and it's for me, I'd just eat it.

Also, the other day I ordered a pot roast dinner at a diner.

>tfw delicious pot roast with nice creamy mashed potatoes, corn, carrots, and brown gravy.

Feels fucking good.

Sometimes it makes me wish I was white so I could have grown up with it. I'm Asian.

I would ask if it was someone else's before eating it like a greedy cunt. It's probably an older person's meal, given how many people are here.

Mix corn into potatoes and dig in. Seriously, that is the food of the gods.

You're not wrong. This is the best homeless food on the market. It's like tasting the eternity of sorrow.

looks pretty good desu senpai I thank the man and eat quietly, enjoying the company of people who know how not to be insufferable pieces of shit in a public establishment

It's for the best user, outside of certain area's it's hard to find good home cooking in white households. You woulda gotten shitty versions that would have made you hate it

Thanks mate, reckon I could get a beer with that

Time to dig in

Thank the bartender and order a pint to wash this delicious meal down.

I dunno. Corn as the vegetable next to mashed potatoes? That's a little too trashy for me, to say nothing of a steak made from ground beef and gravy from a can. That's just more than I can handle unless I'm in the kind of place where eating like that is normal - do places like that still exist? - then I'd try it for exotica appeal.

Looks like a nice hearty meal, I'd eat it.
I don't get peoples aversion to ground beef or lesser cuts of meat, it can be eaten in a number of ways, not just on a bun, and it's pretty much always decent/non offensive. Hamburger steaks, meatloaf, salsbury steak, cube steak, whatever, it's beefy goodness, beef in general tastes good, even if not very exciting which begs the question of why you'd order it at a restaurant instead of something you might not make at home, but eh maybe it's cheap, maybe it's a special and you just want a hot meal at a decent price

>It's for the best user, outside of certain area's it's hard to find good home cooking in white households. You woulda gotten shitty versions that would have made you hate it

Good point user.

"Thank you"

You forgot the Heinz 57

looks great. whats the fuss?

I'd throw it on the ground and curse the old piece of shit out but not before I leave an angry Yelp! review to let him know I mean business.

Say thank you and order an old fashion to have with the meal

I always have this meal in frozen tv dinner form, and I love it. It's my go-to meal when I'm exhausted after work.

A freshly prepared one must be amazing.

Looks like solid diner fare, good stuff. Nothing like going to a diner for lunch and getting a side of gravy for your fries, and since this is a bar you can have a pint or two with it.

you sound like a total faggot

OP here. I gotta hand it to you, Veeky Forums. I started this thread expecting a bunch of negative replies.

Not liking trash makes you a faggot? You sound like someone whose favorite restaurant is Cracker Barrel.

I would demand where my activated almonds are

I eat it.
I grew up having much worse and if the place is full of old people I know it's cheap too.

looks something like meat. it's definitely in the meat family/food group.

faggot spotted

Typical defensive behavior of someone with poor taste - just assume anyone who thinks the slop you eat is gross has to be a mincing queer. Canned fucking gravy and sweet corn as a vegetable side. May as well be fucking your cousin.

Uh, eat the fuck out of it. It looks delicious.

I'd certainly have preferred a vegetable over corn and those mashed potatoes look like crap, but I'd probably eat it. This is a bar right? What kind of alcohol can I get with this?

Say more words please, I like how you talk!

better than sucking dick like you you fucking queer

looks pretty fucking comfy, meatloaf is awesome

Holy shit, what's it like having a vagina?

kill yourself

Inform them that I'm vegan and have gluten allergies.

ask for some peas and go to town

GTFO

Sorry, I didn't order yet. This isn't mine.
>unless someone ordered it for me
Then I'd take it over to said person and join them at their table. If their so nice to give me a meal for no reason, I can at least give them my company instead of being a dick and eating it alone.

You sound literally gay, you flamboyant queer.

Faggot

>exotica appeal
lurk more

stop posting

Depends on the establishment. If its my local dive bar I wouldnt eat anything from there.

Would be surrounded by old drunks though.

Roll for perception check

You're the only one here who isn't providing an argument, cock sleeve.

Elaborate bait or an asshole.

Either way, well done. Have another (you).

This is just bad enough that I don't think it's bait

God, I know, such uncultured savages.
I beat they don't even know about the concept of Farm to Table.

>Corn as the vegetable
>Corn
>vegetable

I would like to know what you think corn is

As long it costs less than 8 dollars, fucking great. I'd pay up to 16 for good quality of that. I don't go to diners a lot, but when I do I usually get the most "comfort food" thing I can. Roast turkey, meatloaf, pot roast, etc. Good shit.

popcorn is a fruit so

Come on. Farm to table is for people who would never set foot on a farm, not people who are friends with organic farmers and use their produce in their own cottage industry level artisan businesses.

I'm actually gay but oy vey you are a faggot

Grain. Corn is a grain. Look it up.

True but the kernels are a fruit.

While that is technically correct, that definition better serves a biologist than a cook. Culinary, I'd still classify corn as a grain. It's very high in carbs and starches, though I'll give you that it is very sweet for a grain.

Culinarily speaking I call it a vegetable so people know what the fuck I'm talking about and so I don't sound like a pretencious faggot.

I had a hot hamburger at a diner the other day: big slab of ground beef, covered in red chili, with a side of hash potatoes, steamed vegetables and a salad with a rootbeer.

whole thing was bland as fuck but I felt amazing after I ate everything.

David Brooks pls fuck off

>a moment of clarity passes over you for a brief window out of your dementia and you realise you are an old person, in an old persons home.

So in the US you guys use corn instead of peas?

Meh, I'd rather have peas or spinach. Not fond of corn.

Looks like hospital food but it's good.

Personally I'd change it a bit:
>replace corn by sauteed spinach and garlic
>replace hamburger steak with meatloaf
>add slices of tomatoes

Sounds like my kind of place.

um WHAT'S wrong with this? it's probably the only legimate and correct opinion in this topic

get up and leave

Mix all three parts evenly and thoroughly with my bare hands. Continue to shovel handfuls of the mixture into my mouth while staring into the eyes of the bartender.

>oh no it all fell on the floor completely by accident along with my beer.
>sorry about the mess, back in a sec!
>go windowshop menus till I find something that sounds befitting
>welcome to the good life starts playing

Calling wheat, corn, oats and rice grains is pretentious now, got it.

>What's meatloaf?
Fucking faggot.

I'd eat it. If I'm at a bar surrounded by old people, I'd feel lucky that they offered something other than bags of chips.

>corn is just hipster wheat

Thanks mate

don't forget to post on twitter and facebook about how oppressed you felt

do I look like trailer trash?

give me something edible, fuck wit

This is why i hate this board.

One man's comfy is another man's pig disgusting.

Stupid

>hhhhuuurr everyone likes eating pig slop like me

oh, good point, shit for brains

Still better than what I eat 50% of the time when dinner is actually made, which is just a fucking chicken breast with bread crumbs. If I weren't a poorfag piece of shit I'd be cooking the meals every night, can't stand this goddamn uninspired lazy shit anymore.

I'd eat it, probably enjoy it too, even though I don't really like corn like that.

I'd bloody well want to pay old people prices for it though.

this looks almost identical to the lunches i'd get in middle school

Food looks pretty cozy friendo