Fucking really america?

Fucking really america?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJBDTrZFeBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I didn't know America looked like a bowl of Spaghetti-O's

nasty salty crap for parents too stupid to combine pasta/sauce for their children thus establishing in their offspring a penchant for mass produced slop

It's a good lazy lunch to make for kids. I remember being 4, walking around the house eating them from the can because heating makes the sauce too thin and I'm a texture autist. Also, Spaghettios with """"meatballs"""" is the superior version.

Ramenettios.

so should I just like start randomly posting dead dogs with "fucking really china?" or something?

Fuck yeah. I don't care how disgusting they are overall, I love spaghetti os with meatballs

>just look at a-america!
>i-i don't care about america r-r-really!
Ameriboos need to be gassed.

If i had children I would want them to have the best food possible,

at least it's real food.

you'll never have children though, so don't worry about it

Why not?

Those fucking suck
t. American who's never eating them since the first taste I had as a child.

Also, other countries have that same shit. Brits have spaghetti hoops, for instance.

Checked

*eaten * them.

Check that shit

>Implying Tomato Florentine isn't the king of soups

No in the uk they are called pasta diddlies.

I remember wanting some of that shit when I was young and my mom wouldn't buy it saying it didn't taste good.
I insisted and she bought a can and made me eat it.
It tasted like salt.

no they're called the queen's carbomobiles

behold quints, slayer of memes

>dead dogs are real food
uh no. I'd rather eat spaghettio's

Good ol backseat parenting

That's interesting, to me it always tasted like tomato sauce.

i have a baby boy and make all his solid food from scratch using organic foods and seasonings.

that being said, when he's old enough to ask for what his friends eat (like tendies or canned ravioli), that's what I'll feed him for lunch.

Yeah I said that same shit. But just being a regular parent and holding down a job and blah blah blah can bring extremely taxing. Its really easy to fall into the trap of cutting corners to save time because your always busy for the first few years. Fuck off libcuck. You have no idea until you've done it.

Pic related: Aneletti Siciliane al forno

SpaghettiO's were inspired by a Sicilian pasta called anneletti.

>Ameriboos need to be gassed.

This.

We really do need flags in Veeky Forums to filter out all the attention seeking Ameriboos.

Take a good fucking look in the mirror

>too busy to make a proper meal for his own children
>calling anons libcuck on Veeky Forums
pick one

Rolling for this

Loved when my mom would make these at home. Such an easy way to make them from scratch too. Grab some tomato sauce or ketchup and throw in a cup or so Cheerios. Ez and delicious.

I have always wanted to make an aneletti dish, but I can never seem to find it locally and I don't want to pay $10+shipping+tip for 1 bag of pasta.

Use spaghettio's, dude.

Sweat a soffrito, brown some meat, add some tomato paste, deglaze the pan with some vino, and toss that shit in some spaghetto's with some basil.

Bam!

Done.

>feed kids with brine
>try to act superior

But he is superior. He was so busy being a regular parent and holding down a job and blah blah blah.

Really his life is just so full of blah blah blah. You try going through that mr. wise guy.

My parents used to make the ghetto version of this by taking a can of tomato soup and adding boiled noodles to it.
I'd rather have had Spaghettios, considering they were actually salted and seasoned to taste decent and not like boiled out noodles in thinned tomato sauce.

Fortunately I didn't eat much of either as a result.

Spaghettio's w/ meatballs (franks are decent too) are a pretty great easy meal; I had a can earlier tonight.

I see it in the same way as I see McDonalds' burgers: they don't taste similar to a real burger but they aren't necessarily even trying.

Uh oh

Imagine eating an entire plate of spagh, letting it sit and get saturated with stomach acid and bile, and then puking it up.

That's what this shit tastes like.

I eat it because I hate myself.

>america

Spaghetti O's are literally only eaten by toddlers in America. In Bongistan they are a staple of grown men.

Typical.

youtube.com/watch?v=NJBDTrZFeBU

>Triggered by ring noodles and tomato soup in a can.