Capitalist countries have overpriced and shitty foo-

Two problems with that:
1) It's 30 cents' worth of food at best
2) It isn't good
So $1.50 is hardly a bargain, even though it's cheap af.

try a salad u fat shitstain

>post picture of overpriced shit food

d

>what is relish
Do you not know what a vegetable is?

Wow you fucked that up big time OP.
You could have just posted pic related and been right.

For you

Mmm delicious beef assholes.

They no longer use Hebrew National that's why it is so cheap.

So you are eating mechanically separated beef at best.

this looks like stretch armstrong's dick, you couldn't pay me to eat that

>20oz soda
kys fatass

Costco hot dogs are kinda bland

>McChickens are now $1.29

Try again. At least Burger King's chicken sandwiches are still a buck.

>mechanically separated beef
As opposed to...?

All hot dogs look like Stretch's meat hammer. Not an argument.

All these niggers mad about a cheap hotdog

Capitalist countries have food.

Instead of meat from whole cuts of beef. Mechanically separated meat has been separated from the bone, so it's typically undesirable bits like sinews, tendons, and leftover ragged scraps of meat.

Well last time I checked there weren't any bones near the asshole, so I guess we can assume there isn't any asshole meat at least.

plenty of bones near your asshole faggot

Of course you would think that, you enjoy anal sex with other men

>yuropoors will still complain

excellent bait

I've seen this picture like 4 times today and it's kind of annoying.

THIS FOOD IS FROM COSTCO. THEY LET YOU BUY IN BULK AT LOW PRICES FOR A MONTHLY FEE.

It's a good deal if you need to support a family. But that's the damn context.

>Plain hot dog with onion and relish
>$1.50
man fuck that. I can go to BK and get like two of these.

If you have a point, I don't get it

That looks like an actual turd. Congrats you nasty faggot

costco is a dying breed of stores

once the owner dies, the people who inherit it will jack the prices and walmart it

lmao costco hotdogs aren't good YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO ORDER THE POLISH SAUSAGE YOU KEKS.

first of all, anyone at all bringing the quality of the meat in the dog into question should just shoot themselves already.
Second of all, you get a fucking 1.4 pound polish sausage and a 20 oz drink for a buck fifty. That's plenty of calories for the man on the go who needs glucose to feed his massive brain.

You guys literally just feel threatened by the size of the dog. Fuckin cucks getting turned on and shit so you turn away and say ew.

>tfw brain too large for inferior amounts of glucouse

I gotta snack on activated almonds to make up the deficit. Man it's a hassle.

Looks just like every other hotdog

Only lardass Americans would need a refill after drinking 600 ml of soda.

*pays for tap water at restaurants*

If something is cheaper than normal or free, there's always a reason retard. Their cheap food court along with those rotisserie chickens are a form of marketing for costco.

Except that's half the size, the bun is ten times shittier, and the meat manages the impressive feat of being worse than the Costco dog.

>
>Of course you would think that, you enjoy anal sex with other men

Do you really think that there's a factory full of rabbis carefully cleaving the choicest cuts of beef from huge primals, to then be finely chopped and stuffed into a blessed casing? All hot dogs are fucking mechanically separated meat you gullible fucking no-good hick. Way to let the Jews get you, you Jewed fuck.

>1/4 pound of beef
>$.30 worth of food
So you're telling me beef is less than $1.20/pound where you're from?

beverage for the road dumbass

>cheap hotdog
>fucking fags say they'd never sully their palates with something so vile
>its a fucking hotdog

are you fags just a bunch of debbie downers or are you really serious about sperging out over a hotdog

You don't pay a monthly fee to use the food court.

Walmart has cheap food too user.

Near the end of the day my walmart marks their bake and ready pizzas half off. A whole fucking large pepperoni pizza for $2.50.

And it tastes every bit as mediocre and greasy as you think it would. It's not half bad after a few dabs with a napkin though.

>a few dabs

DUDE

>A whole fucking large pepperoni pizza for $2.50.
What has man done?

We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in. Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want.

>with refill

costco hotdog is well over double the meat by weight, it's 10x better meat, bun, toppings, and a drink

don't bring that fuckin hyphenposting here

It's a hotdog from costco. It's about a foot long and it tastes good.

wasted fucking dubs

The problem is that since Costco food court attracts so much people that the workers don't always have the time to restock and clean the condiments section. You will get a big hot dog, but you probably won't be able to put any mustard or relish on it. It is always crowded. The condiment station is always crowded and your food will probably be cold before you can reach the mustard dispenser. Then you have to deal with dozens of people behind your back shouting for you to hurry up so they can get some napkins.

>capitalist country
>has food
Good observation OP