Eating Frequency

How many meals do you eat a day Veeky Forums? Do you snack in between? How sizeable are those meals?

What are you my doctor?

what's it to you kid, that's a lot of effort on my part

Eating is a hassle to me anymore. 12 hour days are wearing.

Doctor? No, I'm just your mortician...........................and I'll be sending you to an early GRAVE!!

Once a day. Usually a normal sized meal.

That's unhealthy you autistic fuck

12 hour work days are not worth living for
you should find new work or commit suicide

i also eat once a day
i never feel hungry and 1 meal fills me

Very radical second option you proposed there.

That's because you don't do any exercise besides pull your dick. Get up off your ass for a day and then come back to me with this "I only need one moderate sized meal a day" bullshit

Twice a day, usually small meals, but I have the occasional pig out sometimes.

Posting anime is a strong indication of degenerative brain disease. You should get yourself checked user.

Usually twice a day. normal-sized meal or, if the food is specially good, a larger meal. When I get up really early I might make 3 meals, 2 large and one small one (usually a sandwich or something like that).

I'm sorry did you have something useful to add or did you just need to vent your frustrations?

Probably something like this. I drink heavily though so I'll smack more if I'm imbibing, it's not good for me.

Today I ate a several tomatoes, a jalapeno, and a few slices of deli-style bacon with [dijon] mustard. After a few beers, I went out for a slice of pizza.

I'm eating lite this week and working on my abs. I usually snack throughout the day with no set meals, but thats because I work at my home-desk and will take snack breaks every few hours.

I eat like 6 meals a day but they're all small, like a hamburger and some fries or something.

You know that's really bad for you right?

Eating a bunch of small meals? No it's not, grazing is good for you.

i eat a medium sized breakfast, small lunch (basically a snack), and a larger supper. lots of people i know just have 2 meals a day.

Tell me user, are you a cow? Do you go moo moo? No? Then stop """""grazing""""" like one

Most animals graze

I usually eat a decent breakfast, have a small snack for lunch, then eat a normal dinner. No meal too big, because I hate the feeling of being too full, it literally gives me anxiety.

>No meal too big, because I hate the feeling of being too full, it literally gives me anxiety.

Jesus christ millenials are such fucking faggots it hurts

1. I'm not a millennial.
2. I've had gallbladder surgery, and being overly full is uncomfortable and takes too long to digest, hence the anxiety.
3. You're an abrasive mouth breathing turd licker.

I mean, I eat a single pretty large meal, with some fruits and water through the day, been pretty lazy this summer.

Been working a little on my gains, but not Veeky Forums tier

why does you picture make me hungry for spaghetti?
sometimes stuffing my mouth full of spaghetti feels so good literally only spaghetti and pho.
I'm not even fat.

>anymore

*now

The number of meals matters much less than the time period where you eat
The average man who eats breakfast, lunch and dinner eats for at least a 10 hour period. This only allows the body to reach ketosis for a short period at night during sleep
I personally try to eat over a 1 to 2 hours period and fast the remainder of the day for health reasons as well as it being very convenient.

All the science/health stuff aside, you should really eat during the most convenient time period for you. Don't just eat a set number of meals at set periods just because someone told you to without even looking at the reasons why you do so.

I eat whenever the fuck I feel like, but that usually means I'm eating from 11am - 12pm and 6pm - 7pm with maybe a light snack at 3 or 4pm inbetween.

Is there anything wrong with that?

I eat when I'm hungry, and stop when I'm full saving whatever I don't finish.
Usually twice a day

I've noticed that plenty of celebs don't after 6pm (they claim)

Jared?

>salty fatboy mad that not everyone is a human vacuum cleaner

that spaghetti looks delicious

So if you're already doing keto, the time doesn't matter?

sounds like depression got you good, keep holding in user things will get better

I eat one 500 calorie meal at the end of the day, and top it off with 50 mL of bourbon (additional 200-ish calories).

I usually eat a smallish breakfast and lunch, a medium sized dinner, and then a dessert that would consists of a bunch of little candies (mini Reese's, few m&ms, 1 Oreo, a bite size candy bar, ect.)

The entire point of keto is specifically to force your body to use your fat reserves so you can lose fat. It's not a diet designed to be healthy for an extended period.