What dishes/foods make a good combination with tobacco (to eat while smoking)?

What dishes/foods make a good combination with tobacco (to eat while smoking)?

cyanide
it will give the natural cyanide within tobacco a serious boost and let you fully enjoy its effects

Don't eat while you smoke. That's nasty, but if you must, dark chocolate. Can't beat coffee with a cigarette though.

lol be more triggered.

Alcohol.

Micreowabeable burritos or chimichangas, Hungryman dinners. Ramen noodles. Anything low class and degenerate really.

If you absolutely need to smoke with Mcdonald's or anything higher class at least add one of those extender things to it so you can seem like you have a bit of class.

Marlboro red, black coffee, and a turkey sandwich with melted cheddar cheese

you havin a giggle?

Eating while smoking is gross as fuck but I do enjoy a cig after a big meal. Think of it like a nice desert.

^
& then a nice nap

Smoking is a filthy, disease filled habit. And you should quit immediately.
That said, as a former smoker, I recommend coffee, pastries, chocolate, and wine; maybe a charcuterie plate. Tobacco is earthy, which complements rich foods well.

>Vanilla milkshake from In-N-Out
>Mint Chip ice cream
>Nachos
>Poutine
this too

Pulled pork sandwiches (vinegar based) and fries.

You want white trash food.
>Dr. Pepper
>Tombstone pizza

Monte Cristo No.5 and a glass of Soberano.

>Pulled Pork Sandwiches (vinegar based)
The word you're looking for is NC Minced pork sandwich, which only plebs order

I can't think of any tobacco flavoured foods but you can certainly incorporate tobacco into some cocktails, in the form of tobacco infused simple syrup which can work in an old fashioned for example.

Also its a bit of a misconception that similar tasting foods/drinks go together and i imagine its the same for smoking... you'd want something that contrasts, plays off or cleanses the palette of tobacco - not just tobacco flavoured everything

coffee
cheap beer
brandy
whiskey
red wine

I unironically enjoy a glass of full fat milk with a cig.

>eat while smoking
Why would you do that?

Very sweet fruits like plums, nectarines, grapes, mangoes.
Unlike what people think, coffee wine and whiskey does not work well together with tobacco, as the smoke easily dominates the flavor tones in them. Sweet fruits creates a contrast and can more easily maintain flavor complexity against tobacco, making it a more ideal pairing.

YES! YES! this

i smoke weed while eating these fruits all the time it is so good man.. citrus fruits like grapefruit and orange/nectarines are so good while youre smoking. mango also great though i prefer citrus while smoking

When I made this thread I was eating Pavé and drinking a stout, puffin a Camel.

pretty good if you ask me

nobody asked for tobacco flavored food retard. the question was what goes well with tobacco, obviously he means contrast pairing.

henny and caffiene and green with your nicotine.
smoking only goes with drinking and more smoking. It reduces appetite so why take it with meals?

>I looove cocks in my ass

When are you gonna get a job and grow a spine tho?

>aged frog Morton on the town

What's Veeky Forums smoking tonight?

Kekd