Is this a good idea?

Is this a good idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/02/05/where-people-around-the-world-eat-the-most-sugar-and-fat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Overnight oats as a concept?
Yeah. They're pretty good especially in the summer. I prefer doing it with chia seeds and almond milk instead, but oats work well too.

Overnight oats as a stand-alone product?
No.

So it's muesli by a different name, how groundbreaking. Way to go my marketing friend.

SOGGY Muesli.

>euro/aus/nzcuck

>A readymade product that takes 8 hours of forethought
Good fucking luck with that

It's just as easy to pour on boiling water in the morning and wait a few minutes while I make a chia/banana/berry/cocoa/vanilla slurry to put on it.

Bircher muesli has existed for decades. Its not a new concept and completely healthy as long as its kept sealed in a fridge.

The fuck USA?

Got my Kroger free Friday coupon loaded gonna try it tomorrow.

The product? No.

The concept? Yes.

Most people in USA will think muesli is health food that tastes bad. They probably were used to sugary cereals but then realized they aren't healthy and stopped eating them, so they don't realize a cereal can be healthier but still taste good. Plus the "exotic" name will turn some people off. I like it though, it's the only cereal I'll eat.

>They probably were used to sugary cereals but then realized they aren't healthy and stopped eating them, so they don't realize a cereal can be healthier but still taste good.
Forgot to say if they tried eating healthier cereals they would just eat something like unsweetened bran flakes with milk and nothing else added, so any healthy cereal will remind them of that

Anyone else like to heat up their overnight oats before eating it? I know that sounds like it defeats the purpose but the texture it gets from the yogurt/milk is absolutely god-tier, reminds me of apple crisp and whipped cream

this is where i saw it too. cheers kroger poorfag!

Christ, there is nothing in that ingredient list other than chemicals you know nothing about, nor do you know how they were produced and the byproducts generated.

You're a fool, sold on a world you can't even understand.

>chemicals you know nothing about
That only demonstrates your own lack of knowledge.

They're so easy to prepare, it seems a little unnecessary. I've made em before and the flavor is dope but the texture just isn't for me.

Unsweetened bran flakes are pretty good, do non americans not like it?

Are you American? I am and think it's okay, but for someone who is used to sugary cereal eating unsweetened bran flakes is going to be a shock.

Yeah, I have a bowl of trader joes bran flakes as my usual breakfast.

I'll have something similar with some soaked instant oats and walnuts added, usually eat it unsweetened. I'm not sure how non-Americans would eat it, but I'm guessing at least with less sugar than what most Americans would use.

Americans just eat a lot of sugar. Some Europeans eat a lot of sugar too, but Americans still consume 20% more on average.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/02/05/where-people-around-the-world-eat-the-most-sugar-and-fat/