Does anybody else here eat Amy's frozen meals?

Does anybody else here eat Amy's frozen meals?
I like a lot of their stuff, haven't really had a bad one from them.
Which ones are your favorites, which ones sucked?
I think my fav is the mac n cheese, it's the best frozen mac I know of other than trader joes stuff.

Amy is a condescending cunt. Arrogant, entitled, spoiled. I once saw her volunteering at a dog shelter. She chose the youngest, cleanest pure-bred poodle they had.

There's actually a real Amy?
I thought it was just some bullshit story lol
The southwest style burritos are lit tho

>I think my fav is the mac n cheese, it's the best frozen mac I know of other than trader joes stuff.

Same, except I eat the vegan kind and have never tried the dairy version. So fucking good, it's actually worth 5 dollars.

Oh and their gluten free dairy free bean burritos are orgasmic. Could eat those every day.

I've never tried the vegan one because I'm not a vegan but I might try it now since you say it's really good.

It is super delicious. I used to hide it from the children I cared for because they'd always try to eat it all.

Best mac coming through

I tried the normal version of this with just plain cheddar and it was pretty awful, it had very little flavor, I just threw half of it away.
How many different flavors are there?
I didn't even know there was more than one.

too mushy for me. felt even lower than kraft.
enchilada and lasagnas are good

Their vegan margherita pizza is shockingly delicious. I crave it.

Can any of you faggots actually cook ?

These are the saltiest fucking macs I've ever had.

I kill an amy's margarita pizza at least once a month, honestly the best frozen pizza ive had

Id say nearly everything Amy's makes is good. I had a vegan room mate. And I used to get drunk and eat his good cuz I don't buy microwave meals. But I started buying them when he moved to the hipster homeland.

Favorites are the ravioli and anything indian.

Yep. But the Amy's ones aren't too bad.

portland?

nah

Amy is a real cunt but her baked ziti is to DIE FOR!

I enjoy the brocolli and cheese burrito type thing

dont judge me

Yep

Is she THICC like that mac?

Way back in the Dark Ages when I was in middle school, I'd get the little Tamale Pie now and then for lunch, since I ate lunch at home after school let out and it was easy for a 12-year-old to pop in the microwave. It was good except for the odd way it always seemed to burn on the bottom and remain frozen in the middle.

Not sure if it was the fault of the pie or my family's ancient microwave though.

Amy's no cheese pizza is BASED. Been out of the country and craving it for months...

This is the superior mac, but this is a frozen mac thread, user.

Is this really that much better than stouffer's?

I wish Ruby Tuesday's sold their mac and cheese frozen in stores. I'd get a year's supply.

I love this shit but it gives me painful diarrhea.

You guys ever have J Alexander's macaroni?

Nope. Bony AF and hides her curves in a burka.

Why do you keep trip on for Veeky Forums you furry faggot why can't I escape you go spin off a cliff

I just ate some Amys mac and cheese (boxed variety) for lunch. Nothing special, but costs about 180cents per box vs 89 cents per box for kraft.