Who wants dessert?

>who wants dessert?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nBU-pzAmqcM
thekitchn.com/how-to-make-sorbet-with-any-fruit-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-205746
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure I could definitely go for some... eh actually I'm fine, thank you

Make up your fucking mind....goddamn typical woman.

Could we not do this in front of the children?

Let me guess, you're gonna let me order one and then eat half of it. You're not content making yourself miserable, you have to drag me along for the ride as well

Why are men so emotionally repressed. Sharing things is nice and intimate, it doesn't have to be a battle for resources, you're not going to die or anything, the emotional bonding and experiencing the same sensations by eating the same food can be worth more than the instant gratification of half the icecream you lost. But you don't give that a second thought cause seinfeld told you otherwise. There's some primal gratification from sharing a meal with someone you love, it's not cause I'm ashamed of ordering a dessert. Not that other user btw

>go out to lunch with my buddy from work
>two well-dressed reasonably attractive men in our 20s
>with moustaches
>we order a dessert to split
>waitress brings the one dessert and two spoons, gives us a little smile like oh how cute
>mfw too autistic to ask for another plate

Own it.

That is the most guilt-tripping bullshit response you could've had. I want a full dessert, but I'm not allowed to because you're too damn wishy-washy to make a decision. And then you have THE BALLS to act like I should be fucking GRATEFUL that you took half of my shit. Like you did me a fucking favor by whittling away the already tiny portioning of the thing that you didn't even want unless I already had it.

This is why I browse Veeky Forums and /b/ daily in an attempt to turn myself gay.

Fuck your dessert: Give me a pudding.
Full-on stodge n' custard.

Just learn to make clear boundaries at the putset of your relationships if you have autism, it's that simple.
And really, you feel guilt tripped off an anonymous post? I'm clarifying why people do this and how it is perfectly justified, I'm not addressing your actions as an individual.

Lol right, you pretend like you don't want anything (don't even begin to intimate that you might want to share with me either) but then the minute I get the thing I ordered you get to take half of it for yourself, chalk it up to being romantic, then blame me for not being excited about it? I think you need to rethink your idea of emotional repression here because one person in this scenario is being quite upfront and the other one is playing emotional hide-and-seek

Like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=nBU-pzAmqcM

No women are poopy not boys

>you never told me not to be a selfish cunt
>what I did was perfectly justified if you look at it my way and ignore your feelings and opinions
>why are you being so mean
Want to know how I know you're either a woman or pussy-whipped?

You're reading things I didn't post.
And yeah, I'm a woman. The majority of Veeky Forums is female.

Actually you have a sick fetish and if some thot ever sexualized eating in front of me I would sexualize her front teeth down the back of her throat, how dare you.

It's nothing sexual, it's strictly confectional

fect off

I've got something confectional for you, sugar

Fuck, no I don't. Looks like my roommate ate all the cookies I made.
Fat bastard.

>sugar
Is that a pun?

Yes.

>Why are men so emotionally repressed.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?

Modern day men aren't emotionally repressed enough.

Sometimes I with millennial aged males would just learn to shut the fuck up and get shit done themselves, like men used to do.

What the ever loving fucking thread is this. I just wanted the know what the op picture was and possibly the recipe for my ice cream maker

Lol OP it looks like raspberry or strawberry sorbet with a little bit of fresh mint. Sorbet is distinct from ice cream, gelato and custard in that no milk product is used in its creation. Instead sorbet uses only sugar, water and whatever flavor you like. It also has a Sicilian cousin-- granita--which is a bit coarser in texture.

Here's a basic sorbet recipe which can be done with basically any fruit: thekitchn.com/how-to-make-sorbet-with-any-fruit-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-205746

See, now you fucking made me give the recipe to you. You couldn't just come out and say it, you had to make this whole production of a thread first. Fuck. Why can't you just ask for what you want?? Why do you have to play a whole goddamn game before we can get to what it is you need from me? Ugh

>it doesn't have to be a battle for resources
This is why it's not okay to have women in power

>There's some primal gratification from sharing a meal with someone you love

I completely agree with that but it's still retarded to say you don't want any and then decide you do want some after it's already been ordered. If you want to share just fucking say so before

Im not op

>it's still retarded to say you don't want any and then decide you do want some after it's already been ordered.

This. Nothing pisses me off like making a dish and beforehand asking my wife if she will want any and she says no. I proceed to make the amount I want to eat and when I finish, she invariably says she wants some. I've had some hellacious fights when I say, "No. I asked and you didn't want any. This is mine. Fuck off." I get accused of being a selfish bastard, which is complete bullshit since I offered to make hers too. I think it's a fucking power trip and they need to be shutdown when they pull it, even if it means not getting my dick wet for a few nights.

That's like 1% of the cases though

>Who ordered the prolapsed anus?

>I've got something confectional for you, sugar
god damn it

Why don't you

Looks like it's made with extracted sugar and de-fibered juice? I make mine with whole frozen fruit in a blender than goes to 11 :D

Imo if you're gonna do a cooled juice dessert you should do a granita

It's not juice. It's too stiff to pour.

Syrup, whatever. Fruit/water/sweetener based ice desserts

Mine is whole fruit, flax, vanilla.

I'm talking about the op picture. Yours sounds good

Oh, so now you care about the children? Just because we're in public?