This is a Swedish McDonald's

This is a Swedish McDonald's

yes
also: the thread is obvious race-bait and has been used as such in the past
surely it will get 100+ replies like yesterday's thread about seating/serving blacks before the janitor figures it out

I wonder how many of them have muslim children in their bellies

all of them inshalla

mods MODS

It's weird. Dane here and I've literally never seen anything but fit blonde girls in my mcds either. We are not that racially pure. Does mcd clone them for some kinda nazi experiment? Also our mcds are really stylistically clean and fancy

smart managers. only hire pretty girls. here in america, managers just hire the cheapest labor available, mexicans.

Yeah nah, why would they get all the most attractive girls though? There's something called competition.
Cloning vats just seems more likely

Meanwhile in amerizal...

Blonde, fit Scandinavians are maybe too dumb to go anywhere else? I'm not some beta cuck, but the stereotype feels so true sometimes. They go from mcd to nurse school, get under paid and burn out after a few years. Then they live on welfare, get fat, hate their life and the circle is complete!

>americans literally can't believe that a business wouldn't be full of niggers
>their reaction is to immediately go to "m-muh musleems" without realizing that they have more muslims than most european countries in addition to being 45% black
>mfw

lmao america rules the world

>45% black
13% - 15%
Also, your muslim migrants are yours and yours alone. Nobody here cares. However, never call again when you need our military to sort your shit out- we're done with that.

You will do exactly what Schlomo says just like last time, fat boy. Enjoy the nigger dick.

It would be filled with refugees.
But their government actually gives them housing and money for free so they don't have to work.

Our fast food places actually used to be staffed by teenagers trying to get spending money.
Now it's the uneducated who thinks they deserve a living wage doing a job a 15 year old can do

Where is this shithole?

See: any democrat run city in the US

Every McDonald's I have ever been to across the entire country looks exactly like this.

Oh, I didn't see the bulletproof glass. Probably Compton or Detroit.

My sis is a blonde fit Scandinavian girl and she's totally an overachiever, so I'm inclibed to not share that perspective

If anybody in your country heard you say that you'd be arrested assmad Yuropoor

no it isnt you fucking faggotnigger

>this is an American mcDonald's
feels good tbhsempai

You sound mad