Rate my huaraches

Rate my huaraches

0/10
take it to facebook

Those look seriously good.

Looks pretty good, though I'm not sure of all the toppings. I'm thinking spicy pork, spicy tomatillo salsy, onion, and queso fresco over refried beans?

Looks really good. Is it a fried corn tortilla and the meat chorizo?
9/10.

6.5/10
would eat
would not share

Nice sandwich OP

looks like shitty potato skins. welcome back to the 90's, lads

Si señor

Who taught you to take a picture?

Nice! I've never had huaraches before (had to look them up and back out a lot of results on shoes and sandals). Do they crisp up when fried like a corn tortilla shell so you have to eat them like a big ol' chip, or are they malleable enough to fold?

Neither actually, but frying them up seems like a great idea. They're stiff, but still flexible.

Tbh I love huaraches but they're cumbersome to eat with your hands. Knife and fork if you can. The superior version would be a tlacuya.

Fucking idiot by thinking about american bastardization of real corn tortilla into hard shell idiocy

Tlayuda pendejo gringo

mowa my-a lawno

I hate when restaurants do that, put one thing you eat with your hands, partially on top of another so shit gets on the outside of one, instead of just using a larger plate or folding them so they stand together

Que?

Sorry.

Assuming this is in mexico, getting your hands dirty is the least of your problems

Looks good user

No creo porque deberia se un plato de plastico barato

Speak American. Nobody cares about your plastic plate problems, Pedro.

You didn't make it, so no one here cares. Well, except for your fellow autists

Its English retard

Hoo Lee Fuck, we got a retard over here!

Aww, poor baby. Is there something you want to get off your chest?

There is something missing in your dish, could it be??? tons of "media crema". 8/10 the smaller versión are better the Zopes

Chorizo with fried beans? Such a sad looking thing, it needs vegetables.

No lo necesita dude

>Not "Mande?"

Gringo spotted.

>NOT EATING AT A TABLE
REEEEEEEEEEEE!
KYS!
RACE ROAR NAO!

Also. 8/10. Needs a dollop of crema and droplets of some habanero sauces and a frosty Jarritos bottle (tamarindo flavor).

Soy mexicano no como tu Tyrone que solo coge putas con su enorme pene negro

Esa no es una representacion fiel de un indio

Ayy weyy, por cual organicion criminal participes culero? Mira pinches putos, esto lo va a pasar a todos ellos qien meten el dedo.. pues ne modos weyy, te miro en infierno cabron!

Escribes muy mal... ¿Para cual organizacion criminal trabajas? Ni modos, te vere en el infierno

Shut up ho.

pues se parece a mi primo

leave taco bell to me

Chupame el pito perro

No food hygiene detected

so basically a long taco?

Nope cause huarache has an ovoid shape

>no cilantro or onions
you fucking babby pallet faggot

>blah blah blah
Get a load of this huge lousy faggot

My dishie made me another one, he wanted to try plating it nicer. He's a good dude, always falling for women that come in the restaurant, so we've named him el "mil amores."

You don't really eat huaraches with your hands.

>No toppings
>No salsa

so basically a long taco?