Why does Coke insist on this "Share a Coke" gimmick? Who wants names on their soda...

Why does Coke insist on this "Share a Coke" gimmick? Who wants names on their soda? And what the odds you ever find your name?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7A8DNWu2c5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know right, Michael is such a rare and unusual name. How would coke ever think to put it on there

I think you drink too much soda, OP

When your product is something no one really needs marketing is everything.

That's my name and I've never seen it on a coke

youtube.com/watch?v=7A8DNWu2c5k

If there's one thing Coca Cola knows, it's their target audience

What if your name is
Coke?

then you have either really shit or really amazing parents

>buying soda
Kek

cans are too expensive, you want the 2 liter for 1.00-1.50. knowing is half the battle.

Coke is so good at marketing that even the New Coke thing, considered to be one of the biggest marketing fuckups in history still worked out well for them. And making a global icon out of an absolutely useless product is amazing.

>not buying a coke with a name on it that isn't yours.

Now you too can be Chad or Stacy.

>tfw Dongus

No thanks. I'm happy to pay more for a crisp, refreshing Coke in a can rather than a giant bottle of flat coke. Coke tastes best out of a can anyway.

We need more "Bort" Coke cans in the gift shop. Repeat, we are out of "Borth" Coke cans.

>Bort
>Borth
what did he mean by this?

That's fucking bullshit, and you know it. Glass bottle Coke is the patrician's choice.

Us 90s kid XD making le epic references, just ignore him.

Saying that "coke taste better on a can/bottle" is as stupid as saying "wow this is free chemicals" grow up you faggs

nigga, actually make a coherent thought before you hit post

Don't tell me what to do

Ditto Mikebro

I drink coke a lot (not a fatass yet), and yes this is extremely gimmicky. Still better than bepis tho

Actually they don't. That's the thing, zero was originally not really selling more with guys, but that was their intention and marketing eventually made it a self-fulfilled prophecy. They made their target audience

>there will never be a can with /cock/ on it
why even drink?

>tfw your name is Azuolas
>tfw it's pronounced like ah-zhwol-us
>tfw it looks like Asshole-us
):

Whos is champ?

I read A-zoo-lass

>Boss

Indeed but can still beats plastic bottle, especially the 500ml plastic bottles which taste like shit.

So you mean they marketed it towards men, and it eventually worked? What's your point?

>tfw i just like coca cola
I don't even need to be marketed to, i just like it better than other drinks.

>If I don't buy it what would happen? I've seen it already i can't pretend like I didn't now.