What's the most disgusting thing you've actually seen someone eat?

What's the most disgusting thing you've actually seen someone eat?

I had a friend in high school who used to grab a jar of mayonnaise and a spoon and eat it straight.
Also saw a kid once who ate canned tuna straight out of the can. The two of them would have done each other well.

I knew a kid who would make toast, butter it, spread keptchup and chocolate spread on it and dip it in milk. i shit you not
he was a fat cunt

There's literally nothing wrong with either of these.

>eating tuna out of the can

This is considered disgusting? Do you fucking cook canned tuna or something?

I'm not the guy you're replying to, but I think it's disgusting for 2 reasons.

1) Canned tuna is fucking vile in the first place.
and
2) He's not going to season it, or have it with anything else?

>> Do you fucking cook canned tuna or something?
Hell no. It's already overcooked to fuck, which is why it's nasty in the first place.

You were friends with grimes?

My aunt was married to a guy who would come over, take an entire block of cheddar from the fridge and eat it all, squirting mustard on it before each bite.

Look at Mr. Moneybags here, never had to eat canned tuna and crackers.

Beans and rice is cheaper, and tastes a fuck of a lot better.

If you don't have a way to cook either of them it doesn't, you dumb nigger.

I agree, not a fan of canned tuna. But I really don't see it as disgusting if I need a quick meal and I just peel open a can for some quick protein.

>mayo is roughly 90 calories a tablespoon
>there are roughly 60 tablespoons of mayo in a standard jar
>this little porker ate 5,400 calories in one sitting
Holy fuck he must have been a lardass.

My mom told me that a kid she used to know would take a bite from a stick of butter as a snack. Kids usually like sugar more than adults but adults are usually more afraid of fatty food than kids.

He probably didn't eat the whole jar.

Eggs w/ ketchup. I like eggs. I like ketchup. But some things are just don't go together. I honestly felt slightly ill being in the same room as that fat fuck anyway, so that didn't help.

Are you DJ or Brock?

It was probably closer to half a jar at once, which is still a fuck ton of calories. He was built like a wall. Wide as fuck but somehow had an eerie lack of depth to him. It was like a carton.

> Canned tuna is fucking vile in the first place.
I'm from Eastern Europe, canned tuna is deemed here to be average or above average type of food.

How do you view vegans there?

there's nothing wrong with eating tuna out of the can you stupid faggot

if we're talking about small amounts then prolly some insect stuff.
if we're talking about the sheer amount then generally any american portion. it's straight up retarded how big the portions are. i made up my mind to finish one main dish once when i was there for 3 weeks and managed it. felt sick for hours, it was straight up hell. normally i ate like half a portion.
>inb4 yuropoor
sure i'm european, i don't pride on obesity

please be more specific about "eastern europe". some consider finland "eastern europe" and here canned tuna is considered a food for starving people.

You dont have a pot and lid?

i love how eating mayo is disgusting but fried shit is somehow awesome, especially with the 4lb portion sizes and the what, 3k kcal energy amounts.

>implying fresh tuna is actually good
jesus christ, tuna is called the "chicken of the sea" for a reason. it's essentially shit tier fish that doesn't even taste like fish
>inb4 hurr durr never had fresh tuna
i've both made it myself and had it in multiple restaurants, never been great.
>hurr durr shitty restaurant/l2cook
not the issue

I'll eat a bucket of fried chicken, but there's no way I'm going to eat a jar of mayo by itself.

Most places offer large portions because it's a better value for the customer, most of the cost of eating out is paying for labor and upkeep of the restaurant itself, the food is cheaper. The majority of places will also give you containers to take extra food home, it's kind of your fault if you didn't stop eating when you were full.

Jesus fuck.

Last I remember was watching my cousin eat a lobster's stomach. I'm all for reducing food waste, but that was too much.

Yeah let me cook them with two nonexistent sources of heat.

Where did all these retarded newfags come from?

Saw a chick eating the scraps out of a thrown-away lunchbox that she'd pulled out of a garbage can.

It was weird; she was dressed reasonably well, didn't appear homeless or destitute.

Guy took 5-10 slices of wonderbread, buttered each side, put cinnamon and sugar on each side, then smashed it into a ball and ate it like a fruit.

Was there something inside it?

>he's never had a canned-in-oil tuna, mayo and brown bread sandwich
>he never soaked the brown bread in the tuna oil
you poor sod

my fatass cousins used to mix mayo with mashed potatoes, they ate a disgusting gruel made of 50% mayo and 50% mashed potatos as a garnish for fried food (which they dipped in a shitload of ketchup)
worst thing is that they drowned EVERY single food they ate in mayo, they even ate spaghettis with it
one of them had to go through a surgical intervention because of his weight and after that they stopped eating like shoggoths

He might be talking about tomally, which is the lobsters pancreas and liver.

I grew up eating lobster, I fucking hate the green goo