I have a deadlines coming up...

I have a deadlines coming up. What's the easiest/most cost effective thing to have on hand so I can minimize the number of times to get up to eat?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/d4d0668d70/1011579-27
exhentai.org/g/1076784/949859d5d7/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Beef jerky, instant rice and baby carrots.

amphetamines, cigarettes

this + water and gum

That's a big porker

Grabbin me some baby carrots, was mentioned in another thread, for snacking. Thanks for the reminder.

Foh Yu

imagine a bus or truck rear ending that cart

like one of those videos of women stomping nuts thru a hole

those arent baby carrots, theyre regular carrots cut to look like them

>minimize the number of times to get up to eat
This is the wrong approach. Eating infrequently means you will have to eat more each time you eat. Eating a big meal will make you tired and sleepy. You can't do shit when you're tired and sleepy. You want to eat small meals throughout the day.
Eat things that are easy to digest. Easy to digest = more energy for the brain. So instead of eating a piece of meat, eat yoghurt or kefir. Instead of eating nuts, eat nut butter. Also eat low gi fruits and veggie for brain functions. Berries are the best.
If you need to eat carbs and you're not exercising, only eat them for the first meal after waking up.
Also remember to drink water whenever you're thirsty.

Just cook a bunch of chicken and rice, season it then put it in pre-portioned containers.

Eat like a true culinary autist user

Underrated

Um it says baby carrots right on the bag, ?

um well if it says it on the bag.,!
"baby-cut" carrots

roasted peanuts

I'd like those balls slapping me from behind...

Go to the deli, buy all your sandwich fixings and just make a quick sandwich when you're hungry. It'll take 5 minutes to slap together something and its easy to eat over a desk.

Nut snacks such as almonds, pistachios, cashews. You can also just have hummus and chips.

pig dick looks terrible tho

hummus with senbei

Maybe I can be your pig tonight user-kun.

Fuck off 9gag.

Side of sperm with your bacon sir?

9gag isnt even that bad anymore

I...I want to feel them

This overlooks the important fact of "eat big to get big" and as we ALL know Veeky Forums only cooks noodles and is not made up of them. More food, more gainz, more powa.

Is there a difference as far as taste goes?

yes, plus bcc are rejected produce due to mold, age, etc. bc are softer and sweeter, more flavourful

But are you willing to live with getting the corkscrew dick?
exhentai.org/s/d4d0668d70/1011579-27
exhentai.org/g/1076784/949859d5d7/

He wants you to feel them.

I got a corkscrew boner reading that...

My body is ready.

Having spoken at length with a pig farmer over the nuances of pig reproduction I can tell you no amount of hentai can circumvent the clinical nature of my knowledge.