No judgment, I'm broke and hungry

So. In the process of shopping at the dollar tree yesterday, I bought two hot pockets. I accidentally left them in my room overnight and found them this morning before I went to go to work. I tossed them back in the freezer thinking I've eaten worse. But I figured I'd check here first, they were frozen, thawed out, and refrozen. What's the worst that could happen to me? I don't think I'm gonna die, but I can't really miss much work. I need to try to save up whatever I can, for various reasons

Anything that can survive prolonged exposure in a microwave deserves to kill me anyway. I say go for it.

I would imagine the worst is severe food poisoning to the point of death. The worst likely thing is a case of the shits for a day or so, maybe a bit of indigestion. As long as you are half way healthy this wont affect you. This stuff sits in the middle of grocery lanes for hours before being stocked and it semi thaws then.

If you want to be extra safe (As in, to prevent getting the shits later.) I'd recommend a teaspoon or so of baking soda in some water. Basically a poor person's anti-acid.

>Implying you cannot get the shit from hot pockets.

The question of semi healthy, is a question I often ask myself. I don't know about semi....more of 25% healthiesh. But I once ate a Philly steak n cheese from 7 11 I left on the dashboard of my car for a day and a half. My mind interpreted it as it was in a slowly baking oven and I'm still alive. Granted that was 12 years ago

It'll be fine.

Semi healthy means no major immune system issues, or being of very old age. If you are 15-60, and don't have aids you will be fine barring mentioned mild side effects.

They're fine. Those things are packed with so many preservatives you'd have to leave them out in the heat for anything to even begin to happen. On Wednesday I fell asleep with a half a turkey kielbasa sitting out and ate it the next day. Just broke off the part that had dried out a bit. No big deal!

While you really shouldn't eat them, you'll almost certainly be fine if you do.

- t. Quality inspector at a processing plant that makes something a lot like Hot Pockets

What type of hot pockets?

Thus, it begins

Are hot pockets actually good?

Think a poor man's frozen mini calzone. Thats a hot pocket.

When you're broke aF and they're at the dollar tree among numerous other dubious things, you're gonna go for something you know at least has a taste you can withstand and won't leave you in the bathroom for days.. Although in my case, perhaps the second facet might. Time will tell. Taste alright though, no ill stomach pains... Yet

So I have eaten both now. A meatball mozzarella which tasted just fine, and a Philly steak n cheese which seemed a little off but it was already heated up. I try not to leave food unattended to cause right now I'm going though a messy eviction of what was my closest friend who eats whatever he can find at times it seems. Saving up the 300 for filing fees cause I'm broke aF. But yea, I feel fine. If anything I feel the Philly might have been a bit fucky, but I feel I'll be fine

>2 $1 hotpockets

You're poorfagging all wrong. For 20 dollars, you could eat decently for a week or more. Dried beans, rice, cheaper proteins like chicken thighs and eggs, frozen vegetables, and bread. Throw in some spices and you've got breakfast and bachelor chow for a good 5-7 days. May not be exciting but it's cheap and it beats rationing lukewarm hotpockets like some sort of nuclear war survivor

Good to know but right now with homeboy, and his gf he brought in, and his friends he let's stay here (that the cops say are allowed to cause he "sublet" the single room to them) I refuse to get actual food in this house till he's gone. I tried that, they ate more of the food I bought than I did. I'm poorfagging horribly atm cause I can't keep food in my home longer than 2 days before it's all gone

That's fucked. Didn't you tell the cops you never authorized him to sublet a room of your own fucking house? Is your roommatea co-owner of the house or are the cops just clinically retarded?

Because she had stayed there for so long without me saying something (which things were ok when he was working and paying extra rent, then he lost his job, their life went to shit cause they barely made dollar tree pittance together, and she tried to kill herself by setting herself {and the room they stayed in} on FIRE. Fire dept called and everything. Which immediately made me requestion the ability of home girl staying there) and when all that happened and she came back and I called the cops, they stated that because she stayed there before, she was able to come back to it, and I'd have to legally file an eviction. So for the sanity of myself and my mom who I care for, that's what I'm doing.

Well shit just give up and buy some malt liquor with your food money and dumpster dive for food

Microwaving those foam plates with something you intend to eat on them is probably worse for you than the hot pockets could possibly be.

You'll be fine, and I hope your circumstances improve.

you're fucking retarded. who gives a fuck if they thawed out over night. just eat them you fucking idiot.

Soooooooooooooo.... I'm still here.. Was perfectly fine. No horrible shits, no undesirable after effects, perfectly fine..

Like I said, I've eaten worse. Prime example, you should see my ex gf