Propane grilling burgers and dogs

I'll be using a propane grill for the first time tomorrow to feed about 20 people for a pool party. I've got the burger recipe right but I'm nervous about fucking up while messing with the grill. Any tips?

Remember: fire hot. no touch

Medium heat, all 3 burners, flip 3 times, 3 minutes each side.

Same for burgers and dogs.

I read high heat, 4min each side. Flip once. No idea about dogs though. I assume they cook fast as fuck

Must be some thick fucking burgers user.

everybody prefers grilled dogs blackened

Really? I'm doing 1/3lb burger patties, average diameter. I got all the ground beef and spices and am mixing it up myself. No pre made patties. Cheaper this way and probably better too (as good as you can get with cheap beef)

how did you get to be in charge of grilling if you have no idea how to grill?

Use charcoal instead, best BBQ tip you'll ever get

Enjoy your cancer, retard

>flip 3 times
no

My grill pyramid is
Gas 1st
Charcoal 2nd
Electric 3rd
Traeger 4th

Been using electric lately zero fucks given my stuff is coming out great

Flip ONCE.
Electric is pretty lit senpai. My grandfather has been using an electric grill for 20 years. Great bugers.

Alton brown has some good episodes on grilling.

>4 items
>in a list format
>pyramid
come on user

dw op someone will probably come up and wanna talk grilling or something, ask them if they know anything about it or slyly say somethin like "ah yaeh this is me first time with propane" or whatever

hot dogs are already cooked. just aim to get some grill marks/char on them and you're good

for burgers just make sure they're THIN (that way you're more assured not to undercook them) and leave them on the grill for like 4 minutes per side. before you flip the first time peak underneath to check if there's some blackening, don't flip if there's not.

For the burger meat, I like to mix in worcestershire sauce, cayenne powder, and garlic powder for a nice savory flavor. heavily salt both sides before putting the meat on the grill

OP here. Everything went well. Burgers were jewcy and plump. I used a black pepper and garlic salt seasoning. Cheddar cheese on top bc I'm not a faggot. I got several compliments too so I'm a good, happy boi. I ended up flipping them only once a piece, 4min per side. I didn't take pics and they are dry as shit now (I finished them a couple hours ago) so you'll just have to believe me. I could taste the meat, not the heat.

Bc we are hosting and my fiancee is a woman so obviously she can't do it. I am also a decent cook.

>I ended up flipping them only once a piece, 4min per side
good man, you now know how to consistently make burgers
glad they turned out well. happy trails user

Cool. It's not easy to cook for 20 people at once even on a faggot propane system. Kudos to you.

Propane grills are literally the easiest thing in the world to use. You have fucking knobs that allow you to regulate things. It's not like charcoal where you have to mess around with the pile of coals to ensure that everything is burning evenly while having virtually no control over the temp.

hank hill has his burgers medium rare 3 flips.