Do feminism and food mix?

Do feminism and food mix?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ABw7RJpPMb8

Fuck, are you telling me that women eat food?

I'm a male feminist and I eat food, so I would say so

It's a well known fact that before the 20th century women were forbidden from consuming food; still today in some non-western countries women do not eat.

yes, we know women eat, that's why they get fat and are gross

I'm gay too user :)

Absolutely.

this is a reply I just found in the comments section. holy kek

Modern day feminism is just based on a Marxist oppressor/oppressed dichotomy and typically in a Marxist society there is no food. So I would say no.

of course

man they look so empowered and passive aggressive, i bet they are so strong and independent :)

Shit they found out! They know we have been successful because we eat, now all those women will want to eat too and then they will be the CEO's, rocket scientists, and genius's. Theres just not enough food for both men and women to eat, we need to shut this down.

I like your Reddit frog.

No, because fats and oils do not mix with water

>a feminist-vegetarian critical theory
Please tell me this isn't real

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

If it was called the sexual politics of THE meat, with a ruler as a picture, I'd be a more catchy title.

A little too well, some might say.

>Look like that
>Still think you have the option to be picky just because you have a pussy

>27
LOL

Not only is it real, I have no doubt several European countries will make its findings part of their policies.

Nah, she's actually hot you see, because feminism made big beautiful. All men have a fat fetish now because of feminism.

The issue isn't women who do that, the issue is fucking beta males who enable them.

Special K used to be the "weight-loss" cereal for women. Now that feminism is more mainstream, they become the "empowerment" cereal.

I have seen feminist articles years ago talking about the food industry constantly sending the message that women should lose weight so they get prettier. Special K was one company that was constantly pointed out in these feminist articles. I think it is funny that companies are now selling their products as feminist empowerment tools.

I wouldn't fuck the kind of girl that cooks and I wouldn't cook with the kind of girl that fucks if you know what I'm saying

Do you want to be gays together?

>hey, did you know women eat food?
>yeah that's right women eat food. And that's AWESOME.

>Not knowing that the uglier a girl gets and the less choices she has the more she will act like she is the one rejecting everyone else to protect their egos
>Not knowing that getting them drunk and playing on their insecurities makes it easier to fuck them than to get a kid to eat candy
Just look for piercings and other signs of coming from a broken family

Why would I want to fuck something that disgusting?

Women spend 80% of all spent money
Therefore it made sense to hire women to advertise to other women
So now women make 80% of marketing
Since selling shit is more about marketing than product as long as they manage (and sometimes it isn't the ad campaign that does it but correlation can be confused with causation) then sure shit on men, elevate women to goddess
>Women don't realize feminism is a marketing campaign
Just look at them trying to sell shit to men, they have no fucking idea how to that's why it's always hyper masculine or those stupid deodorant commercials with the black guy
As marriage and joined living stops being a thing hopefully someone will notice all the single men with spending cash and this madness can stop

Not talking about that thing in particular just using it as an example
Women are all the same

Fuck you NIGGA, it ain't my fault the bitch like to eat. Don't try and pin that shit on me.

Cooking food requires you to combine ingredients based on their actual attributes, rather than how they feel they should be treated

So no