I turn 21 tomorrow, what kinda booze should I get? I've tried beer and wine, I don't really like either

I turn 21 tomorrow, what kinda booze should I get? I've tried beer and wine, I don't really like either.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/us-vs-western-homicide-rates-2014-11
youtu.be/rIweKloIN0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>living in america
>drinking age 21
that place is so fucked up

mikes hard lemonade, you fag

drink more beer until you like it, also just get vodka and mix it into anything

A bullet

Isn't that a faggy drink?

I only had bud light, should I try some craft beers or something?

what a coincidence OP, I turn 20 tomorrow. Happy birthday to us. I like kahlua a lot, get that, some vodka, some cream, make yourself a white russian. delicious.

>should I try some craft beers or something

You'd certainly have a better chance at enjoying it. I'd recommend not getting anything labeled as an IPA since it's definitely an acquired taste.

Give this a crack, it'll set you straight.

A faggy drink for a faggy guy. If you don't like beer why are you even drinking

Get some margarita premix at the state store and get aunt-at-the-family-reunion drunk

>turning 21 tomorrow
Nice!

White Russians

Anything vodka. Especially the meme flavored ones

>I've tried beer and wine, I don't really like either.

It's not an obligation to drink because you're 21. If you don't like it, don't drink

ITT: Anons trying to give OP the worst hangover.

Just pick a beer and stick with that for a prolonged buzz

Just get some 50 year old military vodka out onto a tray, enjoy the nice hiss, and buy some fucking health insurance.

Serious reply here. Hard cider. All the not bitter of something like Mike's Hard without the feminine stigma.

user, you probably dont like beer because you had some cheap piss water Bud Light. If you're going to drink a beer, it should be as much for the taste as it is to get drunk.

If you like heavy tasking drinks with strong flavors (Black Coffee) then i recommend a stout like Guinness.

If you like lighter beers with a more watery, light taste, then I recommend an IPA.

Either way you should try to find the craziest microbrewed beer you can find and try it. A local bar in my home town sells an ale that is made with Peanut Butter and Jelly. That shit is still the best beer I've had to date.

I live in the north bay, is Lagunitas beer any good?

>without the feminine stigma.

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

Yes.
Get Lil Sumpin' by lagunitas.
Also, get some stouts. I love Obsidian stout by Deschutes Brewery.

My favorite beers are 90 minute IPA by Dogfish Head Brewery, and Old Rasputin by North Coast Brewing

I love trying new beers, once you get into it it's very enjoyable

>tfw i drink cider
>tfw i just tell anyone who makes fun of me to fuck off

Being a faggy bitch about other people's drinks just opens you up to being called out on being a faggy bitch.

Is that before or after you put the tampon in?

vodka
pear cider

I'm turning 24 in a couple days. What should I have gotten done with my life at this point?

Before. I put the tampon in your girlfriend after we fuck so that you don't realize, she needs to rest anyway.

>pear cider
There's a word for that.
Retard.

Don't realize what? That she's scissoring with a dyke?

Laugh all you want, you're still getting cucked.

>cucked
You must be 18 to post on this site.

You must to be 21 to drink cider :^)

If you really must drink like a child have a double southern comfort and lemonade

Fireball Whiskey

Get a bourbon or Irish whiskey and mix it with coke or ginger beer.
People won't call you a faggot because you're drinking hard liquor and it still tastes pretty good.

I present to you a drink that I came up with on a quiet Saturday night recently.

The Whiney Russian:
>3oz Cheap Chardonnay
>1oz Vodka
>¼oz Grenadine
>3oz Ginger Ale
>Add ice and stir

Get a good beer. Pay extra for it, a nice red ale.

Or make old fashioneds. Or go straight for the cheap swedish fish vodka.

I'm an alkie so I'll try anything except shitty tequila, gin, or bottom shelf $8 vodka that makes you want to kill yourself in the morning.

You're 21, get something the same age as you.

>not beer, not wine
Get an appletini, you faggot.

Cider must be very different where I'm from than in the states. Not sure what "hard cider" is, but the typical cider drinker where I live looks like this.

Yes they will because only fags mix whiskey.

Coffee, instant, type 1. Nice!

Yup.
Here's a classic cider drinker.

Worzels material there. I love West Country cider guys, they're fucking great to drink with.

Very fine granules, you'd expect this stuff to be hard as a rock. Nice!

Drink 2 of these as fast as possible on an empty stomach

And I suppose you fell in love with beer after just one sip?

Doesn't that taste like red hots?

No but I didn't whine like a bitch neither nigga

Get yourself a big mason jar, add a couple bottles of hard cider and a few shots of Fireball for strength and enjoy. Have another bottle or two of cider, then just swig out of whatever bottle is nearby until you can no longer stand. Crawl outside and smoke a cigarette, just be careful to not light the filter.

that flavor legitimately tastes good
dangerous as fuck

Get some rum, some ginger beer and some lime juice and make Dark n' Stormies. Or just take shots of rum, it's pretty sweet and easy to get down relative to a lot of liquors.

Amaretto is very very sweet and still manages like a 20% alc content, if that's your thing.

Wild Turkey bourbon, and after every shot eat a slice of pickle.

The tequila thing where you take a shot and then lick salt off your hand and eat a slice of lime or whatever. I don't remember the order exactly, it's been a while, but I recall it being a good time afterwards.

>not having mudslimes kill me everyday
man I hate it here

No Muslims here user.

Try again, sharty.

Peach isn't too bad.

*laughs in german*

>muh boogeyman europe crime

Yeah, we're sure a lot less likely to be murdered here in the US. Our unrestricted popguns sure are keeping down the homicide rate. Better clean our own house before shitting on others, faggot.

businessinsider.com/us-vs-western-homicide-rates-2014-11

In the states the drinkinh age is 21, so guys tend to be faggots about alcohol and pick on people who don't just drink whatever the fuck everyone drinks. Personally, I grew up with alcohol, and just don't like beer. Every time I get shit on for drinking cider it's always some faggot drinking a light beer with a low ABV.

>Get Lil Sumpin' by lagunitas

inb4 "but niggers"

it may not mean anything in the context of this argument, but it feels good for them to say, I guess it's like "allahu akbar" for sharts

>ctrl+f
>no yuengling
op try it even though you "don't like beer", as far as liquor since you seem like a total noob I'd recommend a citrus vodka to get you started on the path of destruction. mix it with oj and you cant taste nothin

>lil sumpin
>not lil sumpin extra
>not lil sumpin wild

You hold the shot and put a little bit of salt on your hand below your thumb. Then hold a lime wedge or a bottle of lime juice in your other hand. You lick the salt off your hand, take the shot, then the lime.

Dale's Pale ale or Sierra Nevada Ale or Two Hearted Ale. Should be cold and pour it in a glass. If you want to get vodka, get Sobieski or Luksosowa. I don't know much about cheap whiskey. Tried whiskey, the decent ones, not my thing. My first craft beer was a boozey RIS. My favorite flavors of beer come from Lagunitas Night Time and Samuel Adams Octoberfest. Summer, I drink everything. 30 Beers for 15$ is a nice money saver. So find out if you like rolling rock, or miller high life, or some other lager. PBR gets a lot of hate for being good. When buying alcohol for special occasions just get the pricier shit. Doesn't matter much what it is. People will give stuff like Grey Goose shit, but most normies won't.

LONG
ISLAND
ICETEA

thank me later.

Thanks for making absolutely no sense.

Happy birthday user

keep drinking beer and wine until you like them

Seconding this post, would highly recommend everything here

>Amaretto is very very sweet
it tastes of bitter almonds

Agree. That's how people have been doing it for generations

If you're trying to get drunk, yeah. If you don't have a tolerance, and couple of Mikes Harder will put you on your ass if you're not careful. I dig me some Mikes or a good pack of Smirnoff Ice once in a while. I drink other shit like whiskey or hard root beer but I still enjoy the taste of a fruity drink.

Kamikaze has a cooler name desu

Tom Collins. Classic and delicious this is a good drink

OP here, I bought a trumer pils from a local Berkley brewery and a mikes harder lemonade. The beer tastes like piss, I threw it out. The lemonade was also piss but I drank all of it and now I'm pretty tipsy. Thanks Veeky Forums

I never liked drinking. Even now at 24 i just find whatever drinks can cover up the wretched taste of rotting fruit and grain.

Mike's Harder lemonade is like drinking a hospital. The cranberry one is good. Shoulda drank 2 to get drunk.

Most people hate beer the first time. When my friend's brother had his 21st he didn't drink any beer either. I however drank 2 pitchers of Oberon and that was after barhopping.

>recommending carlton dry instead of this

>tfw you'll never get wasted with Steve
no hiss

heartburn: the drink

this

Just get some rum and coke and you're set for the evening

Senpai's been letting me have some booze at their place so long as I don't get hammered, and I didn't really like the taste of cerveza, so I just had cuba libres instead.
Turn 21 next year, myself.

nigga you turnin 21 and you gonna party with your guys, dont drink for the taste GET FUCKED UP
preferably with box wine

Australian beers fucking suck

Yeah you're 21 bro get fucked up.

For real though DRINK FUCKING WATER. The more hydrated you are the longer you can party. I would honestly recommend a big glass of water after every drink.

youtu.be/rIweKloIN0c

Yeh nah mate.
I unironically drink CUB beers. Great for long drinks sessions. Fuck hops.

Yeah, the perfect fit for someone who only tried some beer and wine before being fucking 21.
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you

In reality our drinking age is the same as every other country, nobody in America follows that law.

dont drink at all
if you have to force yourself to like it you're lying to yourself like alot of other drinkers
and then you are just a faggot desperate for attention

what the fuck is this? is it as expensive as a UDL or similar in price to a beer?

This guy knows the deal.
Just get some vodka and mix it with Sprite or something or find a beer style you like

Yeah nah, you'll get your shit pushed in by the law when they find out

>he thinks being openly insecure will change anyone's opinion of him.

Nah dude.

Remy martin

With sparkling cider

but also do yourself a favor and get something decent, or not. Your call.

I'm not necessarily saying to buy something expensive, but I would stay away from shitty bottom shelf liquors, and most ice beers, that is until you become a nice, functioning, well maintained alcoholic, then the doors are wide open, or then again do what you want. You will be drinking shitty alcohol in no time.

actually just start it off right with some Old English HG800