When life gives you lemons, what do you do?

When life gives you lemons, what do you do?

Shove them up my ass

MAKE LIFE RUE THE DAY IT GAVE CAVE JOHNSON LEMONS!

lemon pudding

Find someone who's life gave them vodka.
And have a party.

wait

wait

please wait

When life gives you lemons?

Life = lemon = hard life

Hard life = what do you do after that?

ok, fuck i get it

what do you do when life gives you lemons?

things are tough to deal with right now, how do i pick myself up??

Squeeze them in life's eye and ask for limes next time.

Make beef stew.

My superior versions of "hummus" and "pesto"

Why does this idiom exist? Did lemons used to taste worse?

most people don't like lemon apparently.

You paint that shit gold.

make lemon poppy seed cake

glazed lemon zest
lemon sponge cake with the juice

Plant them into a lemon tree so you can have even more lemons

It comes from the face you make if you wolf down a lemon.

Alright

When life gives me lemons, I split your fuckin melon, then eat it with a spoon cause I'm a fuckin felon
A citrus fruit will get you the boot, right up your fuckin ass you gay little newt
I don't eat lemons I just wear yellow to show you all that I'm a bright fellow, a lemon for me that grew from a tree put it in some chic peas or some god damned tea, I don't give a fuck what you think about me, I wear gold chains they glow like lemons, see?

I'd eat straight lemons if I didn't think it would ruin my teeth and make my tongue hurt.

Fuck off imgur/reddit

My nigga

Make lemon curd or lemonade pie. I prefer limeade when it comes to sweetened citrus drinks.

that was pretty nice. what's your rap name? you're gonna need one for the future if you keep rapping

squirt them into my eyes

Probably leave them on the counter for a week past their expiration

Same as everything else I get which I plan to make but don't because I just buy more instant pizzas instead

drink 8 gallons of milk

Squish them onto a warm bean burrito and eat the fuck out of that thing

I understand these memes!

Have a lemon party.

I understand that reference.

Emcee Babyface Finster

If I go a day without eating lemons I start to smell like shit up to several meters away. Potently. People start commenting, checking the bottoms of their shoes... But if I eat a lemon the night before, everything's fine. And this is with perfect anal hygiene. I wipe with toilet paper AND wet wipes until my butthole is clean enough to eat out of.

Maybe I have some disease but my doctor just says it's bullying, like my entire city is in on trying to make me think I'm walking around with pants full of chunky diarrhea

You throw a lemon party.

Everyone else who made a reference got a (You), so here you go

noice. use that as your name on Veeky Forums when you decide to drop some heat. I expect to see you soon

You clone those lemons and make super lemons.

Make lovely boiled lemon pudding.

I make margaritas!

Frozen lemonade

Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these?