ITT: things you used to eat until you heard about the effect it has on your body

ITT: things you used to eat until you heard about the effect it has on your body

I eat things in moderation.

Soybean "vegetable" oil

I don't know what it does but it's probably bad and I hate the way it sticks to my stove top/hood

what's wrong with chick peas?

did you grow titties, OP?

>I don't know what it does but it's probably bad

Nothing OP is probably just baiting over this new "evil phytoestrogens" trend. Chickpeas are great and hummus is the best spread.

he's right though, it's vegetable oil made from soybeans. that's even worse than vegetable oil.

what's wrong with soybean?

What effects? Like drastically reduced incidence of heart disease and moderately reduced cancer risk from high legume intake?

All vegetable oil are pretty shitty, they get bad fast and if you heat them they become carcinogenic. Coconut oil is shitty too. The best oil is olive oil.

the studies always contradict eachother or are proven false over time
it's like the egg dilemma. every year it's either indisputably proven that eggs will give you cancer and fuck your wife/sister or that they're basically a cure for all ills and you could survive on them for all eternity
a smart man doesn't give a fuck about pop-science and just eats stuff in moderation and follows time-proven ways of eating healthy

red meat

Canola ???
Just bought some.

its quite a shock how little people understand what moderation is. its like its either all or nothing to most people

Shut the fuck up how about you castrate yourself in moderation

Shitty

Any oil you can get in a giant plastic jug can be carcinogenic, I read they have all sorts of pollutants from being industrially refined.

It's starting to look like olive oil really is the only way to go, which sucks because I kind of hate it on anything that's not tomato based to mask the flavor. I like it on greek salads, but other than that, it doesn't go well with a lot of things and makes peas taste terrible.

>every year it's either indisputably proven that eggs will give you cancer and fuck your wife/sister
By actual science

>that they're basically a cure for all ills and you could survive on them for all eternity
By "science" funded by mysterious donors

>a smart man doesn't give a fuck
More like "a victim of paid bullshit who doesn't know what to believe"

I avoid Soy protein at all costs. Don't want to end up like Cosmo.

Enjoy your """"""gains""""""""""

Soy is loaded with IGF 1

Pretty meh. It's not the worst but definitely not good either. Use it up, it's not like you'll immediately develop cancer but buy olive oil the next time. And as avoid plastic bottles, not just because of the possible adverse effects but also ebcause almost anything sold in plastic bottles is shit quality.

Faggots.

Avocado?

Shut up, nerd

Confirmed for bitch tits, how's those DD treating you cuck?

I'd like more than 0 sources cited for this infographic

You are such a fucking retard, don't give advice if you have no idea what you're talking about

>fearmongering.jpg

Point 5 is valid and the main problem with vegtable oil. Even heating them a little can be bad, using them to fry is plain stupid.

"estrogen" in food can't be processed by your body, you dingus

estrogen

so what?

right, it's just a coincidence that feminine "men" all tend to eat the same way

t. Shlomo Goldkikeberg

It's just coincidence that you spout retarded shit while being highly intelligent.

It's the /pol/ and /x/ kids who think that it's turning men into "degenerate tranny cucks" as part of a global jewish conspiracy.

Youd have to be eating ungodly amounts for it to be an issue

>By actual science
by vegan founded "science"
>By "science" funded by mysterious donors
by anti-vegan founded "science"

no difference whatsoever

Whats the difference between a chickpea and garbanzo bean?

I've never had a garbanzo bean on my face.

That doesn't sound like a real jew name

>/pol/

well then, say no more

they're the same thing, just different name. They're known as gram too.

There's no vegan or anti-vegan commissions. You're just a dum dum

It's aerosolized oil of course some of it will make a mess in surrounding areas you pleb

>autism

I need to eat estrogen-rich foods to counter my overproduction of testosterone

Processed sugar.

Pretty much one of the worst fucking things you can eat, and in the US we're expected to intake tons of it, getting offered fucking soda-pop sludge with every meal and shit.

If it has processed sugar in it, I just plain don't eat/drink it anymore unless it's a rare occasion and/or has very small amounts.

Pcos?

> i said moderation
>everyone acknowledge how smart i am

Chick peas? You mean bitch tit factories?

Yeah it's the amount that's the problem. If you're just having a teaspoon or even a few teaspoons per day it's not that big of a deal, but the average person in USA is eating THIRTY TEASPOONS PER DAY. That's an insane amount.

So if it has raw cane sugar its healthy?

It kind of bugs me how asshats with small dicks start panicking because of negligible estrogen or fake-science bullshit of the week like gluten, and meanwhile they continue eating ungodly amounts of sugar.

If you're fat, lethargic, and have bitch-tits, maybe you should stop guzzling soda first, THEN think about other parts of your diet.

It's insane how many people are looking to solve their health issues with dumbass diet magic bullet memes won't actually ever conceive of dealing with the actual problem: their gigantic sugar intake.

Children get told not to eat sugar by their parents because it clearly fucks them up in high amounts, but as soon as these kids become adults they forget all about that shit and start binging on garbage without correlating their health and their diet in the slightest.

I said processed sugar because there is sugar in all kinds of shit that isn't bad for you, such as fruit. Don't extrapolate that into something I clearly wasn't getting at, fatso.

Time to eat chickpeas for breakfast lunch and dinner then

This message brought to you by the AMERICAN VEGAN SOCIETY

The only refined sugar I still eat is in dark chocolate. I average 1g/day. Feel super. Sugar makes you feel like shit. It's supposed to be a very occasional treat, not a dietary staple you get 1/4 of your calories from. That's fucked up. We know getting that much of your calories from ethanol is unhealthy for your organs, but refined sugar is metabolized pretty much the same, yet it gets a pass? Weird.

>I don't know what it does but it's probably bad.

This is Veeky Forums in a nutshell.

The joke is that you've never paid $200 to have a Garbanzo bean on your face, you idiot.

This is one of the most common dirty jokes and people constantly mess it up in new ways,

>THIRTY TEASPOONS PER DAY
I refuse to believe that. Is it the equivalent of 30 teaspoons including all the carbs we eat or straight up 30 tsp of sugar in the form of hfcs, sugar and juice?

30 tsp of added sugar. It's equal to about three 12 oz sodas, and plenty of people drink that much. It's not that hard to get to if you have sugary cereal for breakfast, soda with lunch that's probably a sandwich on bread that also has added sugar, another soda with dinner and maybe dessert. That wouldn't be entirely out of the ordinary for a lot of people.

>GMO foods have been shown to negatively impact the kidneys and liver

loled

I like how people are so addicted to the taste of soda that being asked to put it down is like being told not to breathe.

Addiction comes in many forms.

i ate multiple servings of tofu in one week, then my nipples swelled up for several days.

I only eat it once a month now.

>woosh

"Due to its high levels of saturated fat, the World Health Organization, the United States Department of Health and Human Services, United States Food and Drug Administration, American Heart Association, International College of Nutrition, American Dietetic Association, British National Health Service, British Nutrition Foundation, and Dietitians of Canada advise that coconut oil consumption should be limited or avoided."

From Wikipedia, though it wouldn't be hard to find sources.

FPBP

They are all wrong/lying

Jesus Christ get real

Stopped reading when I got to that bullshit about GMO but I checked out Dr.Axe and found this
>Dr. Josh Axe, DNM, DC, CNS, is a certified doctor of natural medicine, doctor of chiropractic and clinical nutritionist
So he's a bullshit artist, disregard anything with his name on it

But even oil that isn't in plastic jugs has been industrially refined.

The scientific community is in a bit of a state right now, as long as people get paid to publish studies instead of disprove or prove existing studies we will have this repeat of a new study with shitty evidence for something then another study with shitty evidence in the other direction. It's a sad fact.

What do you suggest we use instead mate.

I only drink zero sugar soda. Checkmate

Olive oil, it's by far the best choice (if I remember correctly it was the only oil tested that was neutral to health, literally everything else had adverse effects).

>GMO foods...
and on the very first line you can just stop reading
This guy figured it out

What do chick peas do?

Carbs from non-raw vegetable sources. I've never felt better after going keto.

Is there any proof that it would actually make you healthier though?

what a dumbshit you have to be to think this is acting smart

No proof does in the exact opposite direction. All of the populations with the longest life expectancy had/have a diet around whole plants, like 95% vegan. Keto is only valid for weight loss and maybe as a way to avoid diabetes symptoms but only to reintroduce carbs over time to actually deal with the insulin resistence.

goes*
based around*
Damn my English is shit right now.

I eat one red meat a week

are you guys actually FOR gmo's?

you just look feminine because you're gaining weight and are sedentary so you have a big fat ass

No I asked what is wrong about it, not what is great about it.

Are you seriously AGAINST GMOs?

yes?

Have you ever been diagnosed with sociopathy?

how does wanting to feed more niggers not make you a sociopath?

Ymwhy are you trying to dehumanize other people?

If your referring to gyno. That's caused by high testosterone. Men only get that if they are going through puberty or taking steroids. If you're blaming your obesity induced manboobs on chickpeas you're a retard.

>niggers
>people

lol

soybean oil is literally trans fat, do you know why trans fat is bad? because it's made of this stuff called bad stuff
sugar is 1000000 times worse than butter so just use butter because cows are gods

Tried calling the number, it didn't work.

>this guy thinks he can save the world with genetically modified food
>genetically modified
>modified
if I want to eat an apple I want to know that it is an apple. not some type 3 lab genome created by who knows what the fuck. likewise with the growth hormones they pump into farm animals. the garbage makes a person feel lethargic as fuck after eating a couple chicken wings from tyson farms.

There are very valid reasons to doubt GMOs. The basic concept is great but it doesn't seem to quite work as intended. You implant a gene against bugs and after a couple of years the bugs become immune and now the problem is even bigger, just to give one example.

You do realize that every time a baby is conceived it's genetic modification, right? You are taking 2 different people's genes and combining them to form a new organism that shares traits of both. I don't understand what people thing genetic modification means, but they treat it like it's some sort of Frankenstein-esque dark magic. Just because people intervene to make sure something is modified in a good way doesn't make it any less "natural". It technically could occur in nature, it would just be very rare which is why people jump in to make sure it happens.

I think you're confusing GMOs and vaccines.