Plant Based Diet

Trying it for a week. What am I in for?

a moral week :)

A plant based diet.

green shit in yer teeth

Being hungry all the time.

>:)
please stop

Wouldn't that mean you aren't eating enough calories?

ummm... no, sweetie, I will encourage others on their journeys to gentler living all I want. Have a good and safe day, try to make it a little nicer for someone in your life.

I couldn't give less of a shit, honestly. I just don't think meat is good for you, so trying to cut it down.

Very regular shits. Probably feeling slightly better than normal with the higher vitamin intake.

This.

good, so long as its not only greens. I mention this because quite a bit of vegans and vegetarians in the usa think vegetarianism or veganism is basically eating only greens. Grains and fruits should also be a staple of this diet.

If you're not used to fibre expect your digestion going crazy. Which is good but it might make you feel shitty at first. Might gain a little weight but it's not fat so whatever. Also you'll probably feel better in general.

Also make sure you include sating plants in your meals, a pan of fried vegetables doesn't get you full.

For the first week, your farts will smell like aged lettuce

>sating vegetables
What?

Read again.

He means satiating

HE MEANT SATING

Hunger. Look into Indian dals and make sure you have a serving everyday. Besides that you might feel more energetic or more sluggish depending on how your body reacts to it. Whichever it is, don't get worried/happy because your body will adjust to it. As many have said you will get better shits but also get gassier. I've heard ginger helps with that, which if you're having Indian shouldn't be a problem to introduce into your diet.

Also, another thing I'll say is make sure you're not having too much raw vegetable matter with little to no fat. Since you're used to easily digestible meat with a high fat content switching to a hard to break down fibrous diet with low fat content might be too be a change. Ease yourself into it.

Maybe, a plant based diet is much less calorie dense.

Why the fuck would eating plants or fruits make you gassier?

I assume you've never read any books before, right?

Fiber. Meat farts are smellier but less volume overall compared to fiber farts.

Completely wrong in my experience, not that that's worth a lot. But those things are pretty different for everybody.

Try soy-based stuff. Only eating greens is unbearable.

You need to try it for at least 6 months to really get a feel for it, unless you had shit health before. A week is no time at all and I can imagine you're going to be one of those obnoxious retards who go on about the time they went vegan for a week and their "body didn't 'agree' with it". I already want to shoot myself in the head thinking about it.

Well transitioning is harder at first, you can expect a lot of mood swings but your body won't start adapting to a more feminine shape until a couple months have passed

You sound triggered

>I already want to shoot myself in the head

give it a go, mate :^)