Is this the best looking burger ever?

Is this the best looking burger ever?

that's a big burger

looks like a doge 2bh

how are you supposed to eat that?
It's actively trying to escape the bun.

bait thread

I just made a burger; if I had seen this thread ten minutes ago I would have taken a picture. It wasn't great, but it was certainly better than OP's burger.
How do I keep my patties thin? I want it like a McDonald's burger, but they always shrink up and get a little thick.

Do Americans really eat this?

Compensate for the shrinkage, make them thin but really wide

for whom?

I call it, the Nasty Patty.

No, that bottom bun is nothing but a sopping mess of grease and guac at this point, trying to bite into this thing would result in a Fukushima level disaster.

Anyone else think the thumbnail makes it look like a skull

4u

I make a 2 oz. patty about 5 inches across. If I go thinner it's no longer a solid patty.

Some do. Most can't finish one or know they can't so they get something more sensible.

Looks like a pile of vomit with a bun on it.

For the trash, maybe

No lie, I would eat that burger. Shit looks delicious as fuck.

Same.

Looks bad. How am I meant to eat that? The bottom is falling apart.

What burger? You mean that beef salad that is presented in pile form?

i'd probably introduce that, grilling plate and all, to the trashbin.

>the Mc Damn

I order it well done, can You please take it back to the kitchen and finish the patty and the assemble that thing again?

Do You're-a-Peons ever stop shitposting?

I would've eaten it, but the grease on the bun is off putting. Though not as much as that undefined white stuff in the center, under the cheese. What is that supposed to be? Hardening grease? Liquid onion?

Checked. Also gave me a slight chuckle.

pic related, literally a superior burger.

A truly top-tier burger is something that you cannot eat with your hands. It is a meal meant to be savoured in morsels with a fork ensuring each bit encapsulates each and every ingeedient and flavour included to create the final dish. Hand size puts a hardl imit on how big a burger can inherently be as anything that explodes when gripped and bitten into somewhat defeats the point of a burger. That is to say there are burgers (the cheap shit good for gut rot) and gourmet burgers designed to be savoured as a new-age food given these such constructs are essentially refined versions of a poor mans food.

In many cultures/societies you can see this evolution between the shit a man eats on a friday night after doing a 12 hour shift in a factory and the refined version eaten by a man who has just worked 8hrs at Big Law Firm Inc.

wrong

Anything stacked that high isn't a good burger.

Please articulate why you disagree with my opinion. Simply stating wrong is neither constructive nor revealing of your intent.

no, but i WILL say that you are a faggot.

That looks like an abortion

>A truly top-tier burger is something that you cannot eat with your hands
this is not a good opinion

need to flash freeze it

Nigger that's a slider; get on my level.

You idiot you could have gotten it with special sauce...

4u.

>unmelted cheese

Amerifat, plz. Most food can be crafted into something of excellence in the hands of a master and that will often change the mothod of consumption (along with social associations). At the end of the day virtually anything can be crafted into a work of art and culinary skill given some thought and time - this doesn ot however detract from the (often) working-class roots of many dishes.

To wit a Shepher'd pie can be as basic as meat and two-veg but equally can be as elaborate as as a deconstruction served in a michelin star restaurant - it all comes down to what the chef (lel cooks) is trying to achieve with the ingredients available. Same thing applies to yo momma's home cooking - she strived to make a gourmet meal out of the sort of shit you buy for cheap because she has to feed four (plus) hungry mouths. Its while certain dishes (like Gumbo, shepherd's pie, spagetti bolongese and whatnot) are so fondly remember by user - they are poor mans dishes turned into something that little bit special by creative cooks precisely BECAUSE they lacked hte resources to make something michelin star worthy.

tl;dr a burger is as creative as you make it and ALL shit burgers are boring.

nice burger

I like large beef that's rare in the middle

never liked bacon that extends that far, reminds me of my ex

Your mother should have gotten one

>Deconstructed Shepard's pie
Oh so you mean mashed potatoes, peas and carrots, and ground lamb on a plate? Because that's literally a tv dinner

>raw jalapeno with seeds

ew

Like he said, take it to 9inches to compensate for the shrinkage. Im sure its not your first time faggot.

How could this burger possibly fit in one's mouth

Never seen an Annette Schwarz scene?

looks like a casserole more than a burger desu famaalm

Not even close.

Too much cheese, and it's too melted so most of it's dripping off. It's got giant hunks of raw jalapeno which I can't stand. Why the fuck are there mozzarella sticks on it? And it's way too huge to actually bite into.

That's a 3/10 burger.

They're tater tots

I'm only into homemade. So no.

How can even the bread be greasy ???

thats too much
remove the 1 kg of cheese and those deepfried sticks and it would look better

this. it defeats the purpose of a burger.

KEK

I reaize that we're supposed to act like we're above eating anything that anyone who is lower class would enjoy, but I'd be lying if I said that I wouldn't demolish that burger and lick the plate afterwards.

I'd pick at it with a fork, eat maybe half, and then wait for the bus boy to take it away.

It's got nothing to do with "class" and everything to do with a burger that ceased to be a burger when it became taller than it was wide.

It's not enjoyable when you have a sandwich that you can't comfortably eat. Some people might think it's funny once in a while to see someone take a huge bite out of a sandwich and get it all over their face, but it just means it's a poorly constructed sandwich.

it looks like something upper-middle class SWPLs would eat at a place like famous dave's if they wanted to feel like they were slumming it

>Pink slime

Why is the top bun so shiny? Did they brush it with butter or something?

I'd eat this, but it wouldn't be pretty. I'd have to be like this turbonigger and eat the burger with a fork and a knife.

How am I supposed to eat this? I refuse to get to my hands and face that fucking messy, might as well use a knife and fork.

i actually laughed at this

disgusting

my weekend is complete.

Fuckin five star

I lol'd, so I figure you deserve a reply.

In what world is that a salad?

America

America means the world to you, you must be mighty obsessed.

>the rest of the world thinks burgers are the same as salad

I bet you think pizza is a vegetable too, shart

>implying
(You)

Looks like a saggy titted whore laying back and letting the cum drip out of her after a gang bang.

aren't all of those burgers getting really soggy?

i would love to watch jack eating that mess, wouldnt be my proudest fap tho.

You're so fucking delusional.

A good chef can fit a masterpiece into the palms of a man's hand because that's what skill is.

Otherwise they're too dumb to realize what the point of a burger is. Mastery comes frome producing excellence when given restrictions, otherwise it's a sperg attack between two buns on a plate.

why this trend of sandwiches piled so high with shit that they are impossible to eat? there is no way you could pick that up and take a bite without shit falling everywhere.

>he doesn't toast his buns

Well when you can charge $30 for what is essentially a little bit of meat and a fuckload of cheese and other cheap market vegetables and serve it on an undersizedbun so it look 'generous'
things like this happen.

Wow, if only someone could invent tools that we could use to eat food with so we didn't need to rely on our hands....

it looks like it's crying

Holy fucking shit

All foods tend to be taken to silly and illogical extremes.

You've got your 72-ounce novelty steaks, your septuple-hop-bomb IPAs, insanely strong hot sauces, silly coffee drinks (i.e. double-hazelnut kona blend mocchiatio latte espresso with butterscotch foam, sprinkles, and a dark chocolate sinker), and so on.

>This thread

no, it might be the worst looking one though.
jesus christ, why would anyone literally analrape a burger that brutally?
kind of a lazy bait desu