*lands on your food*

*lands on your food*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m4g5cuvY9vA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Once watched my camp councilor eat one of these it landed on her spoon of pork and beans. Should of said something :(

When flies land shouldn't they be called lands instead of flies?

And what? Watch them spit it out and be laughed at by all the kids? So they permanently lose respect for them and always view him as a person who eats flies? Sometimes you need to let sleeping dogs lie.

Think she had bad eyesight that's why she didn't see it.
>Watch them spit it out and be laughed at by all the kids?
Never thought of this in all these years, THANKS.

really makes you think

*Should HAVE

>unzips fly

*should'of've

should've for should have. must've for must have. could've for could have.
>winner winner chicken dinner.

whomst'd've'ly'yaint'nt'ed'ies's'y'es

>puts out fly bait
>locks fly into bathroom
>wait until their energy is drained then moves in for the kill

does this work? i feel like those bastards have an infinite supply of energy

*adds salt and pepper*

>cooking spaghetti in a big pot
>preparing sauce in a small one
>tea in a teapot, and bacon in frying pan
>a fly comes in and crashes right in the middle of the four hot stoves

The absence of light and cold environments slows down their metabolism. It causes them to stop and hit the snooze on whatever semblance of existence they know until the sun is up and they warm up enough to wake up again.

>whomst'd've'ly'yaint'nt'ed'ies's'y'es
youtube.com/watch?v=m4g5cuvY9vA

I don't know about you, but I will cut off and toss whatever that little shit sucker touches..

>get me a brand new ice cold 24 oz bottle of throwback dew, (shit is kinda rare round these parts) everyone loves their HFCS
>dump half in cup save half for later
>go outside to sip on some of that sweet nectar and enjoy a stoagie
>fucking fly lands in my drink
>I fling that shit out with the fury of a thousand virgins at a britney spears concert
>butt my stoagie
>go back inside hotter than megyn kellys upper lip.

fuck flies, they have to be on the most vile insects on the planet. After researching a little in to they are just fucking nasty as fuck.

>Whomst'd've'ly'yaint'nt'ed'ies's'y'es
That's the next town over.

no you call them walks when they're walking around

These fucks clean themselves pretty much 24/7, they probably have fewer germs on them than your filthy hands.

I've heard that they throw up every time they land. But then again, i'm an alcohaulic and i throw up alot AND clean myself all the time.

>you

House flies are capable of carrying over 100 pathogens, such as those causing typhoid, cholera, salmonellosis,[12] bacillary dysentery,[13] tuberculosis, anthrax, ophthalmia, and parasitic worms.[14] Some strains have become immune to the most common insecticides.[15][16]

House flies feed on liquid or semiliquid substances beside solid material which has been softened by salivating or vomit. Because of their large intake of food, they deposit feces constantly,[citation needed] which is one of the factors that makes the insect a dangerous carrier of pathogens. Although they are domestic flies, usually confined to human habitations, they can fly for several miles from the breeding place.[17] They are active only in daytime, and rest at night, e.g., at the corners of rooms, ceiling hangings, cellars, and barns, where they can survive the coldest winters by hibernation, and when spring arrives, adult flies are seen only a few days after the first thaw.
As a transmitter of disease

Mechanical transmission of organisms on its hairs, mouthparts, vomitus and feces:

parasitic diseases: cysts of protozoa e.g. Entamoeba histolytica, Giardia lamblia and eggs of helminths, e.g., Ascaris lumbricoides, Trichuris trichiura, Hymenolepis nana, Enterobius vermicularis.
bacterial diseases: typhoid, cholera, dysentery, pyogenic cocci, etc. House flies have been demonstrated to be vectors of Campylobacter and E. coli O157:H7 using PCR.[18] House flies can be monitored for bacterial pathogens using filter paper spot cards and PCR [19]
Viruses: enteroviruses: poliomyelitis, viral hepatitis (A & E)..etc.

>muh scary housefly

I'll be sure to run down to my nearest medfag unit if a fly lands near me or my food. I'll try to save up the $1000.00 fee for the 10 minute consultation.

Lol get a better immune system you casual

My entire body is covered in bacteria that kill other bacteria, my blood is patrolled by white bloodcells that destroy bacteria, and anything i eat is dropped into a vat of acid. I think I'll be fine if a housefly lands on my sandwich for a half second before i swat it away.

This picture makes me feel dirty. If I get a tiny bit of mustard on my shirt I can't relax until I change it.

If a fly landed on a McChicken on back to the future would it be a McFly's Fly McChicken?

Yes, and the fly would be a McFly's Fly McChicken Fly.

What if he ate it on the hoverboard?
McFly's flying fly McChicken

obama care nigga, make your neighbor who works pay, duhhhh...

heh, you pretty funny guy

no fucking shit, I wonder if anyone else is amazingly equipped to deal with real life as you.

Look fuckers, everyone has there thing, my thing is flys, I fucking hate them, I do not want to eat or drink ANYTHING they have shat upon, sorry I'm so weird. You faggots are probably scared of spiders, so I think I am safe to hate flys. I love spiders cause they will rape all the other nasty insects. I found a 5" diameter huntsman in my house, after my heart rate slowed down I trapped him in a 1 gallon mason jar, took a million pics then let him go outside. He has probably eaten a million fucking flys since then.

Caught this little guy sucking the juice out of an inch worm, so cute, too bad it wasn't a fly.

WHAT THE FUCK CAN'T UNSEE

*hovers over your beer*

*hovers over your fries*

how many of you pansy faggots would have screamed like a little girl with this monstrous motherfucker by your bare feet in the bathroom?

I'll admit the fucker suRREEEEE took me by surprise but my first reaction was to capture this bad bitch and take pictures. You can't hardly tell in the pics but that is a 1 gallon mason jar which is almost 6" in diameter and this woolly fuckers spread reached all sides.

*hovers over your desk*

Im not scared of spiders, they chill in their web for the most part. Also, people with aids aren't as equipped for life as i am, that's why I'm able to kill them.

lmao, a filthy fuck spouting what they read on some shitty web

wolf spiders, jumping spiders and huntsmen don't do webs, I'm sure there is more, I don't think brown recluse weave a web either but I have never seen one irl, thankfully, it is most likely the only spider besides a black widow that I would terminate.

Pork and beans.

*lands on top of coke can you are holding*

Black widows don't even bite humans, and the spiders you mentioned usually fuck off when i throw pencils and shit at them from wherever it is i'm sitting.

I would drink after a wasp, not a fly.

>Black widows don't even bite humans
>wrong.