Saturday

Felt like a good day for a mid day scotch. Gonna make lemon chicken later. What are guys and gals up to?

*you guys and gals

I have rice and broccoli to go with the lemon chicken. How should i cook the broccoli? I usually just steam it but i wanted to do something different.

>scotch
>ice

Just planted some shit in the garden and cleaned out my car. I would join you in a drink but I have to go to some dumb party for a little bit first

'Bout to head to work.

Service industry unite.

>Gonna make lemon chicken later
cool dude can you tell me how you make lemon chicken

That game is the most millennial thing I have ever seen.

Made 3 egg and avocado sandwiches with a banana and coffee beans I grinded myself for breakfast. Been attempting to teach my wife how to cook the rest of the day. Shes Jamaican and has very few recipes in her arsenal. She completely butchered shrimp alfredo for lunch but thats ok. Gonna smash some weights later

I'm drinking a diet soda. I don't drink anymore. I had some almonds earlier and plan on eating beans later.

Stop it. I need to quit drinking and you're making it sound so shitty.

I'm getting ready to head to my brother's place for the night to do some heavy drinking, vidya, dude weed, and grilling

I lost a bet and owe that fucker a steak dinner, so I'll be (charcoal) grilling these bad boys

Lately I've been doing my broccoli like pic related

>olive oil
>salt & pepper
>bake at 425 for 20-25 minutes
Simple and delicious

IMO, they need to rebrand ASAP bottle shape and text looks like sparkling grape juice.

Its a single malt and its a hot day. I was drinking it with coke last night to. What, bitch?!

Will do. In time.

I might give this a try but with hemp oil instead. I dont care for olive oil.

just slammin a few cheap beers before work

Having a vodka neat, baking some bread and eating crabs and black truffle brie.
Cheers fa/ck/ots

Ok. So first, zest some fucking lemons.

Then juice those fuckers.

Sear some thighes

Add lemon zest and juice and bake for.. until done. Deglaze with white wine. Im sure some anons can improve on my shitty recipe. Turned out pretty good though. I roasted broccoli with hemp oil.

Also, i cooked the rice with onions and garlic. Shits nom.

Smoking a bris/ck/et and I'm gonna make a twice baked potato casserole with all the things in it.
Here's the brisket just before I put it in the oven.

Nice

That a flat?

That's the kind that dries out right? If so then yes. It's delicious btw, like a roast and strip of jerky combined. I actually had to tone down my (usually salty) casserole because the char turned out so well.