Why do people that have never had In n Out love to hate on it...

Why do people that have never had In n Out love to hate on it. Us west coasters know this is true for 95% of In n Out haters on this board. I just feel sorry for you guys. It's always the same kind of post
>last time I was in LA I finally tried In n Out and was completely disappointed... blah blah blah blah blah...
Maybe one day you guys will actually get to try it :(

It's because like everything else califaggots praise, it's not that amazing.
It's fine. That's the adjective to describe it. "Acceptable for the price". It's a sloppy 50's style drive-thru burger, but you cucks have to pretend like everything in your state is straight from God Almighty himself to justify your awful living conditions.
Then when people visit and try it, they find out it's just an average fast food burger for a cheap price, and they wonder what the fuck all the hype was.

Had In N Out in Vegas, it was okay. Tasted like fast food. Better than McDonalds, but I don't see what all the fuss is about.

mom lives in southwest
every time I visit I get in n out and its the best fast food I've ever had

In n Out can't compete with Whataburger.

>Maybe one day you guys will actually get to try it :(
:(

As a person who lives in NYC I'm envious as fuck that we don't have In n Out or Whataburger. I really wish they'd bring their chain to the east coast. With that being said, Five Guys is objectively better but In n Out is good.

Five Guys, In n Out, Whataburger, Wendy's, and White Castle is the holy grail of burger joints.

I get it every time I go down to Utah, and I still prefer the local drive-in joint in my hometown.
It's nothing special. Enjoy your having to try so hard to feel good about where you live.

I lived in Phoenix most of my life.They finally got an In n Out in the late 90's. It's a good fast food burger. I'd go back again. Don't care for the fries.
They are definitely better than Whataburger though. I like Whataburger too but, let's be honest, nothing great has ever come out of Texas.

Forgot to tag the Okie

My god, you Texans think you're so superior to Californians but in reality the lot of you are just annoying cunts.

fuck texas fags
>we ain't california
>we is better and sheeit
>we wuz cowboys

OP, you are a faggot. Shake Shack is better, Five Guys is better, Fat Burger is better. Hell, fucking random burger places are better. They used fucking cottonseed oil to fry their fries your dumbass. THAT SHIT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE EATEN. Burgers are thin, UNSEASONED, and the fries are shit tier as well. The only thing that makes the burger slightly enjoyable is the grilled onions, which literally any decent burger joint will have. I am a california native and hate the fucking undeserved adoration this places gets. ANY chain burger place is bullshit anyways no point in arguing over which pile of shit is superior. As far as the NYC guy complaining about lack of burger places? fuck you for being so stupid.

I grew up in So Cal, so I've had In N Out many times. I've had Whataburger once and I think Whataburger is better.

i live in texas and fuck whataburger

dfw in-n-out kicks the shit out of whataburger

those fries look fucking terrible

Lol most of America still doesn't have a Canes

Must suck to even live, Canes it the best fast food joint in America

anyone who says they like in n out fries is either lying or they have some sort of sentimental reason for liking them. that or they have bad taste in fries

also, the cheese is absolute garbage. taste and texture and quality is just trash processed american cheese

but, the lettuce and tomato and onion quality (pickles too) is elite and 100% consistently fresh and good across the hundreds of in n outs. literally exactly the same freshness and goodness at every single one. the meat is elite and tasty and the buns are elite

to add to all this it's cheap as hell, you can get two double burgers and some shitty fries and it's like $8

The burgers are good. Fries aren't that great, even animal-style. Shake tastes like a shake.
If I'm in Cali I'll try to stop at an In-n-Out, but it's not a must-have.

Southern California has Chick Fil A and in n out and five guys and Canes and pretty much every other good place except Culver's.

I have a Five Guys back in my hometown in MA and my friend from that town moved to Sacramento, where he tried In n Out. In n Out is inferior to Five Guys, Five Guys is better than In n Out.

source: my friend. You should trust him, he's a pretty cool guy

This pretty much. I think the burgers are the best but the fries are average. I like del tacos fries the best, but I like them thicker cut and less crunchy.

Five guys has a lot of ingredients that they cannot seem to properly place on a burger. Their condiments always seep into the bun and shit always falls out as you are trying to eat it. The only good thing about them is their Cajun fries but even then their fries are greasier than average.

>coastie faggots will never experience Culver's because they think the Midwest is Mordor

fgm

I don't give a shit about a place stupid enough to serve tater tots. No wonder why it's such a hit in the Midwest, the Midwest is filled with retards and only retards willingly spend money on fucking tater tots.

I got tater tots with my elementary school lunch you fucking mong

While Five Guys make look disgusting, it's one of the best fast burgers and fries on the market

Five Guys > Whataburger > In n Out

Tots are literally the best form of fried potato

Decent burgers but the fries are shit. Five guys has better burgers but the pricing is pretty steep

Like most people here have said, In-N-Out is okay but Californians, like New Yorkers, believe they're the center of the universe. So their regional chain must of course be the best thing ever.

Five Guys and White Castle are a little better. Whataburger is miles ahead.

Is this some kind of damage control since Five Guys stomped in and out during the nation wide burg survey?

Rightly so, anyways.

>Californian.

Your right, that dose look disgusting. Can anyone give me a legitimate as to why Five Fags is "good"???

Because it tastes better?

i've had all of them. whataburger is sonic tier, five guys tastes good but you end up paying like $15 for a burger and fries. white castle is absolute trash. in n out is good

in n out - can get a double double with fries for 6.05.

5 goys - a cheeseburger costs 8.55.

this is in texas

>I got tater tots with my elementary school lunch
I can accept you not liking tater tots, but what a terrible reason to dis something.

Five Guys tastes good but it's really overpriced.

tots are just okay. they soak up oil way more than fries do and you end up feeling like you drank a cup of cooking oil if you eat a bunch of tots

this, for the price of going to five guys I could go to a nice quiet pub and get a burger and fries. same amount of food for the money, plus if I feel like having a beer with it, I can order one.

Yeah if mordor was flat and covered in corn and had plebeian bible thumpers instead of orcs.

In n' out is only very good in their main California branch and even then you have to go to the right one to ever understand why the meme started.

#Calibaited so hard

I prefer Steak-N-Shake, I just wish their fries were a little better.

>lack of burger places

When did I say anything about a lack of burger places you idiotic nigger?

>all this butthurt and all these generic statements from people whove never had in n out
You retards realise youre proving OP's point?

Habit > Fatburger > In-N-Out > Smashburger > Five Guys

In n out is ok. I didn't like it as much as whataburger and I would much rather have gotten a $5 taco.

>tfw you'll never be a Californian

Grew up in AZ, had InO for like 4 years. Currently in SC. Honestly I dont miss it. their burgers are great, fries, are meh and I dont drink anything but water or unsweetened ice unless it has booze in in it so shakes go out the window. They do fantastic things like keeping their menu simple and bringing in fresh food. But if I wanna burger I'll make one. If I dont, I'll swing buy a local joint and get something else. Fuck I wish I had pics of the buffalo burgers and purple tader chips the wife for lunch this afternoon.

Those homemade burgers sound comfy

You are always welcome to move over here. Though I'm going to be honest, all of the places which are "classically Californian" are prohibitively expensive and we are getting climate change something fierce. I lost an entire garden last year to a heat wave and I almost lost this years.

Shake Shack is better than both anyways.

Five Guys became a hit because all the fast food burger chains on the east coast are shit. We don't have In N Out/Fatburger/Whataburger, hell, we don't even have the slightly upgraded fast food joints like Jack in the Box/Carls Jr or even shit like Rallys in most places. It's literally just McDonalds, BK, or Wendy's, and that's it. Those are the only 3 major burger chains on the east coast. So literally anything that came along and tasted better than that was going to be a hit.

Five Guys is good. The beef patties are tasty as hell when they're covered in cheese. Quality ingredients. Like others have said though it's over priced for what it is. And their fries are fucking garbage. They're fresh, which sounds great, but you have to eat them in under 5 minutes before they get cold. Then they're just hard and stale tasting. The cajun fries are a slight upgrade. They'll try to charge you like 5-6 dollars for a basic hot dog or a grilled cheese. They won't make you cheese fries either.

I've lived on both coasts and I've had both places plenty of times. In N Out is better. Five Guys got big cause there was no real competition. If In N Out moved in on their turf, they'd be in trouble.

I live in california and have only ever seen one five guys. I drive by it sometimes still. Its either modestly full or empty like the burger king across the street from it. Meanwhile i have gone past several in n outs and every single time there was a big line of cars or the inside was full. In n out just fucking prints money and is the best fast food hamburger without a doubt

The best burger I've ever had was from 'White Mana' in Hackensack NJ.
Just doesn't compare to anything else. I've never had Whataburger though, but I doubt it'll beat.

Califag here, in n out is overhyped. It's just your average "fresh" fast food burger. We love it so much because it's better tasting and cheaper than the national chains. That's all. Midwest and east coast both have their own options for that.

Those aren't tater tots.

I'm on a keto diet right now and In N Out is seriously a life saver. Whenever I don't have time to prepare a ketogenic meal I can go get a double double no sauce add mustard protein style and still stay under my carb limit.

God bless In N Out.

>'White Mana'
I've always passed by that place on my way to the mall. is it that good?

Projecting

I wouldn't say people hate on it but it really doesn't live up to the hype.

I was in CA last week and tried In'n'Out for the 2nd time. Its as another user said, an acceptable fast food burger for the price, roughly 1 step above McDonald's burgers.

Off the top of my head I'd rank:

>Five Guys
>Smash Burger
>Jack in the Box
>Freddy's

As all objectively superior burger chains to In'n'Out, not to mention the many smaller regional ones like Park Burger (Denver) or Dick's (Seattle).

That being said I did try the Animal Fry's which were fucking God Tier.

>e and we are getting climate change something fierce.

>jack in the box in top tier
either this is bait or you just have really shit taste. at least we know we can completely disregard your opinion on this matter

It's pretty top tier, get the burgers done with their toppings on your first try. Normally I wouldn't eat half the shit, but it's amazing.

I've had in-n-out several times, and I consider it McDonald's tier.

Maybe slightly better than McDonald's, but still below Burger King.

Smash burger sucks.

everything's flavorless.

their fucking salads are better than their burgers.

I've been living in California for 8 years, and while I did eat In-N-Out a few times because of the novelty and lore, it's not the best. I'd rather have five guys, honestly. And to be really honest, I'd rather have a burger from one of the fucking excellent burger stands around here. I haven't eaten In-N-Out in like, 5 years.

Califag here, The Habit > in n out

MA has Tasty Burger

Shake shack is worse than Burger King

The people inside them are also terrible

Tasty Burger and Culver's trump anything else

Five Guys fries aren't hard and stale tasting, if anything they are too soft and soggy. I like that they actually taste like potato though.

Also a Hot Dog or Grilled Cheese there definitely isn't $5, more like $3.50.

just tastes like burger king burger but with more cheese and the fries taste like burger king fries. I feel like they are all equally acceptable. it's not a gourmet burger but it's not bad. get over it, plus what a burger blows every other fast food burger away and y'all niggas are just jealous you don't have it

Is In-n-Out similar to Chick-a-Fila in that even though the food is pretty average, the great customer service compared to other fast food chains rates it higher and makes people want to come back?

what a burger is better than any other fast food burger. the meat tastes like meat and the bun is toasted and buttered at the same time on a hot butter wheel. and that creamy pepper sauce? fuck if you don't like the place at least give their condiments a try. they sell em at heb

That's a big one!

None you cushy, warm weather faggots would know a good burger if it smacked you in your tanned face

I hated being the only cuckifornian so said this in these threads. also,
describes it best.
>t. lived in bay area for whole life

I'm sure that it's good. But they just don't have it where I live. I can survive making my own burgers or going to whataburger or five guys, which are both in my town.

This

I dislike INO because of the lack of variety with the burgers. One you go there three times you have eaten everything on the menu.

Five guys just opened up in town and that shit is pricey but cash

I like you

Literally this

T. Lived in cali for 6 years

It's just a burger.

>roughly 1 step above McDonald's burgers
0/10

This faggot has not had In n Out before. Go be jealous somewhere else, you flyover cumstain. Just be glad such a nice state can exist among boring meth infested white trash mobile home states.

I'm sure flyover cumshot burgers taste so much better, huh you cum guzzling homosexual?

All these butt-blasted Califags

>ur butt-blasted, whuehuehuuu!!1!
Whatever dumb argument is going on here. It wasted some perfectly good quints.

>acceptable for the price
>acceptable
Only acceptable? Yeah, right. Compared to everything in its price bracket calling it outstanding wouldn't be an understatement

If you're talking calicuck pricing, sure.
It doesn't exist exclusively in that shitstain of a state though. Like I said earlier, I get it regularly every time I travel down to salt lake, and its fine. But it's not great and it's not so cheap (outside of whatever overpriced hellhole you live in) to make it a fantastic deal.
It's a decent burger at a decent price. End of story.

That's fair if its true. Around here its very competitive with McDonalds of all things. I can't say for sure but I'm almost certain it often ends up being cheaper

Met my girlfriend while visiting Michigan and lived in California for 20 years.

Culver's > In-N-Out > [pretty much all other fast food]

Those are cheese curds, you drooling imbecile.

YES.