Hard tacos or Soft tacos?

Which is truly the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/enn4b5wGs5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this even a question? With a hard taco you have 2 eating options:
1) Try to eat it fast but end up with half the filling falling out in the process
2) Eat it carefully until the ingredients cause the shell to get soggy and bottom out

I prefer the hard taco crunch for ground beef
With chicken or steak strips then soft taco works better

Using both of them at the same time is GOAT.

shutup you idiot. hard shell tacos suck ass. everything just falls out.

Corn tortillas or gtfo

>idiot
But you're too stupid to realize he wasn't arguing for hard shells...

I was wrong. Sorry.

We'll let you live... this time. Way to step up.

You're not supposed to eat the hard shell taco in your hands. You crush it and eat it like a salad.

All have their place.

Hard corn tacos are best with your tex-mex spiced ground beef.

Soft flour tacos are fine for this, too, but also shine when it comes to holding refried beans, and steak/chicken fajitas. Great for breakfast tacos, too, filled with bacon, egg, sausage, potatoes, and cheese.

Corn tacos are an absolute necessity for carnitas, fish, shrimp, and other highly-spiced animal parts.

Yeah nothing like a salad filled with sharp randomly shaped shards

this

Depends on the meat.

I've never seen a taco, but can't you just have a soft shel encompassing the hard shell?

Why are you posting in this thread?

It's clear you didn't actually read the thread first, considering what you're asking has literally been answered, even with an image as illustration.

I like soft, I feel like when eating crunchy too much stuff falls out and I hate having to tilt my head to the side

Fuck you

I thought the hard ones are tacos and the soft ones are tortillas.

Anyway, taco shells taste pretty good but are a major pain in the ass to eat so I always go with tortillas.

Both are the best. All tacos are the best. From Tex Mex to tacos al pastor, all tacos are best tacos.

Even your mom's taco

Good call, I really like cutting the roof of my mouth.

Unironically this

I like both soft and crunchy, I only like crunchy for ground beef tacos though, if its steak or chicken or anything else I prefer soft

That being said, this whole "hard shell tacos are hard to eat" thing is one of those things, like people who can't eat wings without making a mess or can't eat a burger with whole veggie slices without pulling them out

I have no issue eating hard shell tacos, you just gotta grip it with the right firmness, at the right angle, and bite down hard and surely

Soft.
youtu.be/enn4b5wGs5U

How about the argument that you can't fill a hard shell taco with near as much stuff without it exploding apart?

Also that it's more fun to tear apart tortillas and use them as queso or guac scoopers or mini burritos. With hard shells you just get boring unsalted chips.

You know what fuck hard shell tacos no one actually prefers them.

>How about the argument that you can't fill a hard shell taco with near as much stuff without it exploding apart?

That much is true, but I just eat more of them. I kind of prefer many small tacos over fewer large tacos anyway

Sometimes I'm just in the mood for crunchy goodness though, so hard shell it is when that craving calls. For me it's also quite a different eating experience, generally I eat a crunchy taco in two tier bites, usually about four bites per taco

First bite, top of front end, get a nice taste of the shell with the salad, cheese, etc, second bite bottom of front end, the meaty sector

When I eat soft shell tacos I just roll any excess tortilla around and yeah essentially turn it into a mini burrito, where I get a mixture of all ingredients smushed together in one bite

I enjoy both, depends on my mood

soft is just a shitty burrito

The Gordita crunch

>I can't stuff as much in my fat face at once using a hard shell
Americans.

I like bean burritos so im gonna say soft.

>Eating twice as many carbs than meat or veggies
Mexicans.

Yeah this, really...
Tacos shatter immediately upon the first bite; into scraps. Then why even make the fuckin' thing in the first place? Let me carefully place these ingredients into this shell--which will explode like a pipe bomb or be soggy and wither in your mouth...

OR
I could just wrap the exterior with a tortilla, with a cheese sealant, in between. This is really making it harder than needs to be though...just make a wrap and be done with it...Or even better...just place ingredients on a plate and eat as a dish...

>Eating a single persons daily food requirement in one meal.
Americans.

Pork or gtfo

fried naan bread

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I like the most bullshit American tacos you can make. Crunchy shell, ground beef, kidney beans, diced bell peppers and white onion, salsa, hot sauce.

If you want something crispy, then fry up the tortilla and make a tostada.

What a stupid post. Corn tortillas can be soft or hard

Why would you limit your taco life to one meat?

>kidney beans, diced bell peppers
Replace this with cheddar cheese and diced tomato, if you're talking about the classic tex-mex hard shell taco.

hard for american style tacos, corn for 'authentic'. i don't care for flour.

I forgot the cheddar cheese, but what do you need tomatoes for? You've already got salsa.

I'm not saying they're necessary, but they're typically on any classic Americanized hard shell taco you'd ever order.

Usually salsa is available as an additional condiment. Also, it depends on the nature of the salsa. If it's fine-grained and pepper-heavy, then larger chunks of tomato add a clean, moist tomato taste and mouthfeel to the bite.