He eats FAST food

>he eats FAST food

i feel embarassed walking down the street with a mcdonalds take out bag

Better than eating a sloth

i cook every single meal its tough stuff for us neets

As you rightfully should. Everyone around you is thinking "Wow, what a pathetic man that must be to waste money on such garbage. He actually spent hard earned money on junkfood to shovel into his pathetic little mouth as he waits in the park while his girlfriend is getting fucked by chad, a strong muscular man who eats healthy, cares about his life and knows how to fuck a woman properly. He doesn't deserve a happy life, this pathetic little man how can muster no self-control. A slave to impulse whose only pleasure in life is the sugary, oily chips he stuffs into his pathetic mouth. He will never know what it is like to be wholeheartedly loved by another person. He will never know what it means to have success in life. He will never know what it means to be happy, not just in fleeting moments but the type of happiness that fills your heart and gives definition to your life. He will never know what it's like to be proud of who he is, for he only knows what petty pocket change can buy him, a cheeseburger, coke and fried with maybe some chicken nuggets to wipe away his tears. He is expendable, unreliable and useless. Nobody needs him nor wants him, nor does he even want himself. All his happiness lies in a cheap paper bag, which once he finishes will be thrown in the garbage like the life he lives. His only salvation is suicide, yet he is too weak willed to even cut himself out from this world. What a sad, pathetic man he must be."

As far as I know, only millennals do that. Sometimes boomers and genxrs might eat it as a last resort.

This is what autistic user thinks they think. What they actually think is "oh look McDonald's"

nice reddit joke you got there pal

I think you maidens must have misheard. I said I eat food fast.

Are you kidding? Why do think most baby boomers are fat as shit.

Lemme guess, socially anxiety riddles user who actually thinks people give a shit. Lol no, no one fucking cares.

How to Spot a Redditor: they still use the term "user" in 2017

>sunday, 10:30 to 11:00 am eastern time, US
>suddenly every thread has "reddit" comments posted by the same guy
Did you get called a redditor in an internet argument and this is your way of venting? What's the deal?

You're trying too hard to fit in. I bet you think puns and line spacing were invented by reddit too.

I too write a god-damned novel in my head every time I see something I don't like.

How to Spot a Redditor: they get really butthurt and defensive when you accuse them of being a redditor

tldr

fuck off, thots

Not defensive, this is my first post in this thread. I shitpost on reddit, since 2015 or so. I shitpost on Veeky Forums, since 2005 or so. I used to shitpost on slashdot, back in the late 90s/early 00s. It's not something to be proud of.

I would like to understand why you feel the need to participate in this fake "rivalry", why it's such an essential part of your identity. Like those people whose self-worth fluctuates depending on the performance of their local sports team, except even more senseless.

What's your preoccupation with calling out what you perceive to be "reddit-like behavior"? Did someone call you a redditor? Did it hurt your feelings?

I go there once or twice a year

>le internet veteran

maybe you belonged on reddit all along you out of touch 35 year old

Not that user, but actual reddit-like behaviour like tripfagging, avatarfagging, forcing memes, and internet activism is all very much antithetical to the nature of Veeky Forums and anonymous forum culture as a whole, and should rightfully be shunned.
That being said, the faggot you're talking to is undoubtedly one of the retards who grew up on facebook and literally cannot fathom even the basics of proper forum culture, so he makes up for it by "trolling" and copying shit he's seen before without lurking long enough to understand why the thoughts and expressions he failingly tries to mimic are part of the community in the first place.

So new I cringed irl. B2redditdyels.

>using the word "user" is internet activism
When will these social justice warlords stop abbreviating words?! We can't even say merry christmas anymore!

goon detected

go back to meta-reddit

Come on, user, we've been hating avatarfags since before Veeky Forums was a board. Don't blame reddit for tripfags or Milhouse; they were born here. We hated all those things before Reddit was even created, let alone popular.

I never really got into somethingawful. If I recall correctly it was a pay site, wasn't it?

Just because it didn't start on reddit doesn't make it any less culturally relevant to them. But I digress, this is supposed to be a thread about food shitposting, not general internet shitposting.

Yeah like 10 buck. I never did it, not because of the money, but because I felt the effort of typing in a credit card number was just way too much effort.

nah

>using "shitpost" as a positive

*notices netscape navigator icon*
0w0 what's this...??

7/10 bait

Only once a week.

>only

That's still not healthy you know

It's not that bad.

>he has to drink high fructose colored sugar water with every meal