I vote Italian.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/94414/best-restaurants-world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

correct op

Fuck off spaghetti nigger, American cuisine is best

Australian.

For me, it's the McChicken.

Szechuan Chinese. It's the reason why they're always head cooks around the world and in Japan.

Sometimes
Fuck you
Sometimes

Indian

Said noone, ever.

Holy fuck no.

Vietnamese.

French

Get out you fucking contrarian. Indian food is GOAT

Icelandic

mexican

Turkish

GOAT dog food.

Question depends on how you categorize cuisine, I guess.

Technically, the Brits "developed" curry as most Westerners know it. American has loads of easily accessible cuisine from many countries but it's generally "Americanized"...

...personally I'd go with Mediterranean.

Honestly, no nation has the best. Every nation has some good and some bad (except 'stralia fuck those fuckers)
My personal favorite would be Italian though, gotta love me some pasta

I vote asian

Sichuan Chinese. Italian food is very good but a Sichuan dinner really feels like a DINNER. Italian food I feel like I can eat at any time of the day, but Sichuan Chinese is made for a sweaty, delicious tongue searing dinner

Korean
Cause I love 5000 variations of grilled things drenched in gochujang with a side of white rice

I want to suck on those icecubes. Although I know I'll probably regret it once I have the

..m in my mouth.

Asian. All of it.

>drenching KBBQ in golchujang

Only a moron uses golchujang on KBBQ. The meat marinades have plenty of flavor already.

>posts spanish cuisine

>anti pasto is Spanish
Retard.

There's paella you immensely huge idiot

vietnamese

perfect mix of chinese and thai ingredients and flavors, mixed with french techniques

German cuisine is great

Seconding this

For me it's probably French, Italian and Chinese. Not too fond of Indian cuisine but I have to admit these guys sure know how to cook veggies.

Spent a month in Italy going out to eat basically for every meal (with a few exceptions). Toward the end of the month, I got extremely bored.

It's all: Spreads, Cold Cuts, Pasta, and grilled meat.

On that plate:
>Onion Rings: 1801 English invention
>Barbeque: 1600's American slave invention
>Fried potato: 1400's Mesoamerican invention
>Coleslaw: 1700's Dutch invention

go back to /r/history

>he likes italian cuisine
literally girl-tier
every cultured man knows turkish/greek cusine is the best

And?

>"anti pasto"
>antipasto is a dish
>what are tapas

indian. its just something i rarely get to have and it always amazes me.

american cuisine is all cuisine meshed into one pile. its great if you dont mind mixing cultures

[spoiler]not races tho, we dont want to mix those[/spoiler]

That pic is Spanish stuff.Which btw is the most diverse cuisine in the world,but as Veeky Forums is just a place full of manchild people just know about pizza and burgers.

>turkish/greek
This is a chick choice as well.Just on par with Ethiopian cuisine and Persian cuisine.

>cilantro
>cumin
>greasy ground beef
>sour cream
>tomatoes
>insane amounts of pepper to cover up the taste of rotting meat
Diversity is not a good thing

Korean and Southern Soul food. Interracial perfection.

You are just clueless my man.Every culinary expert puts Spanish and French cuisine on top.It is just way richer and diverse than any other cuisines on the planet.Only a manchildren believe that Italian,Chinese or Mexican cuisine are the best
time.com/94414/best-restaurants-world/