twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No Levantine\Arab?

The fuck do you mean by Chinese?

That's Persian
>The fuck do you mean by Chinese?
What do you even mean

>not breaking down "Chinese" into regions
>India Mediocre

Chinese doesn't really tell me anything. Like where in China?

inside of your moms asshole

Chinese has like 4 major cuisines and many many subdivisions. So just saying chinese demonstrates how incapable of ranking cuisines you are.

Also, mexican is easily diverse enough to be lumped with french and chinese.
Indian is by no means mediocre. It's quite complex and hideously diverse.

Finally, Italian food is not god tier. It's pretty good, but don't lump it with fucking chinese and french.

add Cajun to great tier and you got a solid list there pal

Fixed your shit senpai.

what is french cuisine? its weird that in america i feel like you can pick a country anywhere on the map and find 5 restaurants in that style near you, but somehow ive never had french cuisine?

jizz sauce and tortured birds

French cuisine has influenced Western cooking so much that you can't even tell it apart sometimes because it has influenced everything.

But some very distinctive dishes and contributions include:
Crepes, Creme Brulee, most modern pastries, cheeses, haute cuisine, wine, foie gras, baguette bread, etc.

Also cakes, most modern cake types have their origins in France.

Even if it's not strictly ethnic, Mongolian BBQ is good

>crepes
delicious
>creme brulee
best desert
>pastries
meh
>cheeses
i guess we owe them a lot huh
>haute cuisine
??
>wine
thank you french people
>foie gras
not worth the price but pretty tasty
>baguette bread
okay, but good bread is good bread, the shape and style doesnt matter really
>cakes
not big on deserts

i feel like despite this im still not sure what french cuisine really is, like you gave me dishes that were too specific

did they just perfect the art of breads and cheeses? i can see how that would make them top tier but i dont eat much bread desu

Let me help you out, OP

>God-tier
European fine dining
American fine dining
Japanese fine sushi

>Great-tier
Asian cuisines other than Japanese presented at a formal level
Mediterranean cuisine presented at a street-food level
Indian cuisine
American regional cuisine
European regional cuisine

>OK-tier
everything else

>dog and cat meat boiled in garbage water
>God tier

Persian != Arab.

The French did much more than those posters said. Read these links.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_cuisine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haute_cuisine

t. Shang Tsung

so it sounds like their staple dish is a beef and vegetable stew with some fresh baguette to go with it

sounds fuckin bomb i want that right now

Spotted the frog

Yeah, pot au feu is pretty neat. France has contributed things like its mother sauces, incredible types of pastry and bread, dessert techniques, charcuterie, cheeses, and so on.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_dishes
This has more stuff, and includes some cool dishes.

>America is excellent

No. Its just food stolen from other cuisines with added sugar or made into fast food.

>MAH STEAK
America didn't invent a slab of meat

>chinese
Chink detected

>Elder God Tier
Sino-Italian Proto Cuisine

>god tier is literally any fine dine restaurant
ok

We did, however, invent your eternal butthurt.

Did Brad the big bad traveling American stud fuck the girl you had a crush on?

Were you sooo nice to her, then she went and fucked some JERK?

STUPID FUCKEENG AMERICA!!!!!! DRUMPF!!!!!!!!!!! KETCHUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U STUPIH ASS AMERICAN BITCH. U GOT A PREDDIDENT WHO DONT EVEN SUPORT U. U RACISTS SLAVERYERS. YOU KILLED THE PRECIOUS NATIVE AMERICAN BABIES WITH MAYO AND CLOYING COMMODIFIED SNACKS!!!!!

IMMA POST HELLA EPIC SNARKY ANTI-AMERICAN COMMENTS IN Veeky Forums ALL DAY AS I DWINDLE FURTHER INTO MENTAL ILLNESS - WHICH GUESS WHAT- MYYYYYY GOVERNMENT PAYS FOR!!!! I GET ALL THE FREE ANTI PSYCHOTICS I WANT YOU STUPID AMERICAN BITCH

>ketchup

Actually a Chinese condiment made from fermented fish. America just stole the name and added a ton of sugar and tomatoes.

>not liking pastries
>thinking foie gras is overpriced for what it is
>not knowing that the French invented restaurants as we know them
Ha look at this flyover pleb.

>Chinese
>Good

You've gotta be fucking kidding me. China has some of the worst tastes in food.

>Fucking American Pig you've only had Panda Express

No I went to China, Shanghai and Beijing in particular. I also lived by the Chinatown in Los Angeles which has a lot of authentic restaurants. Mainland Chinese is revolting, so much of it is fried garbage or covered in shitty sauces. And worst of all it was just BLAND. Sichuan is good though.

Here's authentic Mainland Chinese food for you: youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

YUM! Sewage Oil.

Talk all you want about how bad America is but one thing I noticed was that in China all our crappy American Fast Food joints were there. So if Chinese has God Tier Food why would they LOVE McDonald's? And it's not like McDonald's raised the quality there (like they do with McDonald's France) it was the generic Big Macs and Chicken McNuggets. KFC was also huge there.

you cant rate Australian with British cuisine for the simple fact we dont have any cuisine.

.t Canadian baitfag
Chinese are stronk af

go to an actually good chinese restaurant. theres one near me that serves almost only authentic stuff cooked to a high quality. id say its probably the best restaurant in my area

Did they make the animals suffer a painful death so that meat taste good? Did they follow proper hygiene and sanitation procedures?

If not it wasn't "authentic" Chinese.

You have never been to china
>inb4 you post some google translate mandarin

You're either a Chinese propagandist or fucking retarded. Yes of course there's good Chinese restaurants out there. But the average person in China doesn't eat that stuff. The average Chinese person eats a composite of trash food and processed garbage just like American.

Sorry Chinkaboo but in many ways China is still backwards.

dont bother responding to retards. of course its not the entire china that does this shit, and he dismisses quality as something that isnt reflective of a cultures cuisine. its not about what the "average" person eats (and he contradicts himself by posting the dog in the pan) but about what is available overall. otherwise American cuisine for example would dismiss all the quality American foods.

Slavic food is great, Australian food too is a lot like greek with heaps of grilled seafood.

you're severely underrating vietnamese cuisine. vietnam was french colony for almost a century, and the french influence can be found almost everywhere in their modern cuisine.

>Slavic food
>Bad

Great home cooked comfort food but not much for cuisine. Little influence in the world and it barely registers in the restaurant scene.

Um no sweetie

I think you're being quite unfair to British food. It's not my favorite either, and it's not as "sexy" as some others, but there's nothing wrong with being simple, unpretentious, and hearty. Which is what British food, at its best, is.

Anyone who thinks they're too good for meat-and-potatoes (both figurative and literal) is not good company anyway.

t. burger

And what exactly are figurative meat-and-potatoes?

>fine dining
stopped reading right there

it's literally just various kinds of boiled starch, pig fat, dill, vinegar, beets, and sour cream

I mean I guess that's fine to eat all the time if you're an 80 year old veteran of the great war, but normal people need some variety in their diets

Yeah, italian is not god tier, sure. You sound like such a stipid cunt

>Chinese as a single cuisine

Your list is a failure and so are you.

Are you people stupid? The regions of france and italy have wildly different food cultures too, especially a few decades back. The expansiveness and diversity would be one of the variables by which to judge their merit. You think all american food is the same?

>so many triggered anons
Diversity of cuisine is directly correlated with historic availability of local flora and fauna. Deal with it.

Was is really France as a whole or just the chefs working for the king? The history books claim he demanded new sweets and other recipes prepared with spices from the new world from his chefs every week.

I can agree to this.

French tops list
List is trash
Eat a dairy dick

Portuguese cuisine is actually really good and diverse, maybe for historic reasons (?)

I remember watching a Anthony Bourdain show and he asked a bunch of celebrity chefs if they could only eat one type of food for the rest of their lives what would they eat. And they all agreed on chinese food.

Permission to redirect this useless bullshit to the blog GRANTED.

Americans originally made it with wild mushrooms actually.
youtube.com/watch?v=29u_FejNuks

You forgot about Demiurge-level Peruvian food