>USA Excellent-tier
>Countries with fantastic food along with the UK in "good" tier
SHIT LIST, weeaboo

mUhamMAD

>ethiopian food
>excellent-tier

it looks like an indian poop beach

>arguing against USA being excellent-tier

if indians pooped stuff like that I'd shamelessly eat it off the shitting streets

Better than sharting in the mart I guess.

I tried Ethiopian food in Melbourne it was fucking disgusting

lol assmad ethiopian/indian detected

at least americans are civilized enough not to defecate in public intentionally

agreed
I don't get the hummus trend at all
I mean it's alright on a sandwich I guess, but actually getting excited over homogenous chickpea paste and paying retaurant prices for it?
it's like some kind of post-ironic prank that I'm just not in on

I don't think you know what weeaboo means.
I'd suggest lurking more, but I don't want you around here.

>intentionally
I'm pretty sure if you shart in public, and don't change your food habits, it counts as intentional.

Also, stop acting like a 3yo that claim things taste bad before tasting them just because he doesn't like the look of it.

I'd change Greece to excellent or amazing and ethiopia to mediocre
china deserves a better rating if only for the sheer variety and morocco is good-tier at best
still, I find it difficult to believe you tried a decent amount of food from all of these countries

>France excellent
>Belgium good

same cuisine mate

>Mexican "cuisine"
>good

*wipes hand with bare ass before preparing food*

PLEASE TO BE TASTING MY CURRY

What did mongolia do to you?
What did micronesia do to you?

>Mediterranean
>Just good
Lamb slowly roasted in oven for about six to eight hours in it's fat alongside potatos

No, Billy. Taco Bell isn't Mexican food.

>IT'S NOT AUTHENTIC UNLESS THE MEAT IS OF QUESTIONABLE ORIGIN AND COOKED OVER A BARREL ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD

IT'S NOT AUTHENTIC UNLESS YOU BUY E.COLI LACED TOMATOES OUT OF THE BACK OF SOME BEANER'S 1987 TOYOTA PICKUP

>I unironically ate food in the worst English-speaking country
>It was bad

whoa what a surprise!

yeah what's the deal

Traditional swedish food is pretty depressing, although not as bad as finnish. There's a reason southern european food is popular.

France is overrated. As an Italian I don't really see how they do food better than us. They might have more fine dining crap but that's something else entirely. If you actually look at their home cooking is inferior to ours. You'd be surprised at how unrefined it is. They love their food but they don't like cooking it at home, apparently.

America (except Alaska) got demoted because some of your shit is truly disgusting. I mean you compensate for it with BBQ and Cajun food. Alaska keeps it badge because they do way better than our European snowmen.

Chinese food is just vomit. Oil, sugar and constipation.

Japanese food is again overrated.

Australians don't get enough appreciation. Their cuisine is pretty decent. Was there and didn't find anything I didn't like and fucking meat pies are to die for.

Forgot pic.

I wonder what that reason is
Italian and Greek cuisine seems to have much wider mainstream appeal than i.e. German or Polish

>Italian with shit opinions

oh wow I'm really surprised by this development!

>USA has garbage food!
All jokes aside, some of the regional cuisine in the US is phenomenal. Sure, you could argue that many aspects of it are borrowed from other cultures, but who cares, we're not alone there. The problem is that the rest of the world only really knows us for fast food burgers and that's a hard stigma to shake. Kinda like the kid who craps his pants in middle school. No matter what he does, he will always be known as the kid who crapped his pants.

t. literally stole noodles from Chinese food

that's a myth actually, italian and chinese noodles developed seperately

>Portugal below Spain.

Worst English speaking country? Nice insult...

Grazie mille da un Australiano! E la mia ragazza ha l'opinione come tuo dal cibo francese...

Then again americans shower daily. step up your game europe.

>micronesia
Nigger thats the Philippines

>countries that share the same couisine have different ratings
I'll pass

>The Netherlands
>Good tier
The food here is bland. It may be healthy and nutritious, but the food does not taste good.

>British Food
>Better than the Food in America
pick one

I think you're confusing. A few years ago, a daily mail (or similar sensationalist newspaper) article said that the French have a bath every month on average, but cut the part where they wash daily in a shower.
Europe showers daily. Third world don't (desu, I'd rather stay dirty than use a South American suicide shower.)

Americans still use hygiene as an excuse for circumcision, so I have doubts about the way you use your showers. It implies soap and warm water, you know?

>Chilean cuisine
>Anything but a shade of red

Peru and Argentina BTFO us preety hard. All we have is either borrowed, a mish mash, or some kind of alcoholic mix of pisco

>rates New Guinea even with Australia
>rates Malaysia lower than PNG and Australia

Speaking as someone who's lived in all three of those countries, I can confidently say you're a cunt, OP.

>rates Malaysia lower than PNG and Australia
yes

That picture should actually say 'A Flyover's Understanding of Cuisine Sponsored By Guy Fierre'.

>he's never tried Ghanaian or Nigerian food
Lmao
Why are you even making charts

this is embarrassing, /trv/ tier ignorance

Every type of cuisine is the exact same. A few good dishes amidst mountains of shit.
I feel bad for people that don't live in large cities with a wide variety of foods.

none of the shit in that pic is hummus

hummus is not ethiopian

>USA and Chille are excellent, Mexico, Germany and Argentina are even amazing while Belguim and Greece are just good.
Get lost.

it's homogenic paste cuisine, just like hummus

>Brazil
>Only good tier
You forgot about the delicious Sopa de macaco, right?

not really

a lot of them have stewed texture with whole pieces of vegetables in

keep wallowing in your inexperience though

alright then, chunky paste
still weird people pay out their ass for bread spread

>pay out their ass

ethiopian food is like one of the cheapest things you can eat.

The food in Argentina absolutely sucks, it's terrible.
I was there with work for a week and the whole country is crumbling.