I hate millenials

I hate millenials.

Other urls found in this thread:

godecookery.com/incrd/incrd.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=TOxYbybGM78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know how you're even supposed to eat that, like at all. It seems like soon as you tried the shit on top would fall off onto the filthy ground, leaving you with just a normal ice cream cone

Or alternatively, you could eat the shit on top with your other hand by itself, but by the time you were done you couldn't possibly eat the ice cream cone unless you were literally one of those 500 LB morbidly obese people

yet you are one

Your point? It's better to hate your own generation than the one before or after you.

my point is if you want to whine about generation issues and "muh normies, is the place for you

What's the discussion here supposed to be?

It's not made to be eaten, it's made to be photographed and shared on social media.

What is that thing on top?
Seems like cake shaped meringue with breakfast cereal

i agree

Obviously, but surely people don't buy this shit and then toss it in the garbage, I see a lot of this shit served at sit in places

So what the fuck do people do with it, is what I'm asking. I get that it's intention is to be meme worthy but what the fuck does anybody DO WITH IT once they have it? Take a picture and send it back in exchange for something reasonable? Throw it out? I see no realistic way you could consume this shit

Some guy made a retarded desert and also music lost it's souuuuul man.

arent we all?

What did he meme by this?

this. Contribute to the solution or fuck off.

Someone gives you a slice of cereal ice cream cake with your vanilla waffle cone and you fucking complain. Jesus christ....

>people have been making ridiculous, impractical dishes for centuries
>millennia, even
>BUT SO HELP ME GOD IF A /YOUNG/ PERSON DOES IT

>>people have been making ridiculous, impractical dishes for centuries
but they've never been this infantile

off yourself peter pan faggot

it better be final

Ah this gimick food is arbitrarily more juvenile and immature than past gimick foods! Make gimick foods great again

All dessert is infantile anyway.

>ooh boy, time for dessert11!!1!1!
>yes, I finished my vegetables!! *pouty face*

>past gimick foods
examples? i'm sure they aren't as qualitatively infantile as the OP's pic or that faggot "punk rock" vegan cafe

Okay grandpa.

>It's better to hate your own generation than the one before or after you.

>All generations are required to hate each other.

What the fuck are you on m8?

>Enjoying sweet food is childish

thats pretty stupid famalam

This is meant to be photographed, not eaten.

They hate you too, while praising tolerant doublespeech

Veeky Forums hates boomers with an unrivaled passion

You're right, here's some stuff from the Middle Ages even:
godecookery.com/incrd/incrd.htm

Well, yes, enjoying sweet food is literally childish. Children tend more toward sweet food while a taste for bitter flavors and other things a kid might turn his nose up at is developed later.

The key difference is those old dishes were made for the spectacle of it during an event, they didnt have them every other day.
The shit in OPs image is just "some thing" you can buy casually.

What the fuck is up with Coasties and dumb shit like this designed only to look cool in photos

This shit would never work in flyover

I would argue that the OP stuff is definitely made for spectacle (sharing on social media). It just happens that it's easier than ever to do this stuff because it's the 21st century and food is plentiful and cheap. Whining about it is a waste of breath considering that the people who make that stuff are likely self-aware of how ridiculous it is.

Don't tell me you watched FLCL too.

I hate millenials.

>Stop enjoying things!

>ugh why can't these anti-amphetamine BIGOTS just let me enjoy my meth in peace? what I do behind closed doors is NO ONE'S BUSINESS but my own!!

that's literally the logic you're using you fucking degenerate

Yeah what of it straight edge faggot

That ain't a millennial thing unless it's served on a shovel.

(Seriously, why shovels?)

How do you eat that without it falling apart, that should not be on a cone.

>I support the neverending, unwinnable war on drugs which allows our police force to grow to military levels of force.

That's your logic, faggot. Enjoy the police state you've helped engender.

PROBABLY not meant to be eaten on the go like the pic suggests, I'd assume. Take picture, drop pie onto a plate, eat ice cream, eat pie.

I wish we could just go around killing anyone involved with drugs like Duterte does

No one's forcing you to eat it you child with millennial guilt

yeah hipster faggots eat this up i can charge these dumb faggots $20 for something i make for less than $2

I wish we could go around killing dorks and nerds

I hate boomers.

What the fuck is that even supposed to be?

>filthy dumb boomer scum

millenials hate you too

Would

The millennial stuff definitely beats this garbage

Hey its this fucking faggot again, ive seen him ruin like 3 threads with bullshit

Which "punk rock" vegan cafe? Do you mean Hard Times in Minneapolis, which is only lacto-ovo? That place is great for playing tabletop games with people I don't want in my home. Open 22 hours a day. Would be 24 but the city needs to persecute homeless people.

youtube.com/watch?v=TOxYbybGM78

Rad Coffee in Upland, California was founded by one badass couple.

Why do they claim to be the first? Lots of vegan places have a "punk" theme, like this one in Madrid.

Is it even cooperatively owned?

Oh fuck off, let people eat what they enjoy.

Dessert is a part of a proper part of a full course and three course meal. Maybe you should start learning how to actually serve food too instead of only learning how to make it and shitpost on Veeky Forums.

Good job, detective. I'm not him. It's the first time I've ever posted that. But keep trying to avoid scientific evidence to justify your immature taste in food.

>let people eat what they enjoy

Claiming to be first tends to lend you some food tourists as well as publicity with news pieces like this. It maximizes the utility of novelty.

Ah, yes. I do enjoy plenty of milkshake and captain crunch in my "coffee."

What a delightful "punk rock" twist. Please serve it in a glass skull and spray some bright blue shit on it, because skulls and bright blue shit embody the true spirit of the punk rock.

If he wants to eat leaves and sticks, that's cool. Then again, by your standards it's pretty "adult" food since it's not sweet.

If that cereal is what it looks like, it's not vegan. Contains lanolin-derived D3.

Oh, look, another "Millenials are the reason I'm a loser!" thread.

If that were in a bowl, it'd be great.

That's some primo junk food though. When was the last time you went to a place that just had some good fucking junk food? That's better than the frozen tendies and shit people make in their own houses to gorge the everloving fuck out of. Obviously it isn't meant to be eaten all the time but when you get it, it's godly.

Probably something something ironic ohmage to working class something something.

I think you're supposed to like take off the pie thing first and eat that? Maybe? That's my best guess

Everyone hates boomers

I have no problem letting anyone enjoy what they want. I only said there's evidence that's literally the case. But now that I know this bothers people I'm gonna use it.

Children like sour foods best

Have fun tipping your fedora in every thread about dessert.

is that fucking velvet cake in the middle?

Onion rings with Flamin' Hot Cheetos.

I'd rather toss that horror on top in the garbage than eat it, that's for sure.

Of all the beliefs you can choose to help yourself feel superior to other people, this is what you're going with? "Dessert is for children"?

>le wrong generation

>That's better than the frozen tendies and shit people make in their own houses to gorge the everloving fuck out of
no it's not.

I mean, that's literally not true and you actually haven't provided any evidence that it is, but okay.

I've enjoyed unsweetened coffee and tea since I was a child. I also sometimes enjoyed coffee with a bit of sugar or tea with honey.

I mean you're technically right that bitter flavors usually seem more overwhelming to children, but that doesn't make sweet food childish or infantile. Enjoying desserts and not caring about someone thinking you're childish for enjoying them is more mature than judging someone for enjoying sweets.

b-but HITLER liked sweets, user.

you don't want to be literally hitler, do you?

>enjoy sweets
>be hitler
>enjoy bitter foods
>more likely to be a psychopath
>mfw

>pickled jalapenos
i'd walk out without paying

I like how a lot of these are essentially "we cooked it nice, then we made it breathe fire."

While he is a fag, who would design better drugs?

Everyone hates everyone

>using force twice in the same sentence
terrible, just awful. would not read your posts again.

Yeah! ODing on aposematic sugar sure is badass and non-conformist!

Idk about the shrimp factor but fruit jello molds are actually pretty based when done right. They look stupid in pictures but at parties it's like, ooh, jello mold.

>there is a word:sentence quota and user exceeded it

*sighs* Why are hipsters ruining food?

kek

Even boomers hate boomers

>19th Century art

>some edgy fuck paints soup cans on the 60s and it's called "pop art"

God I hate the 20th century, and it only got worse from there

I remember the good old days when hamnanas were everywhere

>how do you even eat that?
piece of cake

lmao
Photography made art that tries to be photo realistic obsolete. Yes soup cans is a meme now 50 years after it came out, but at the time it was groundbreaking. What you posted is extremely basic, even for the time, as far as composition and equivalent to a child drawing blackbeard as far as subject.

Pic related, kicks your arts ass

>mfw I thought that was actually a photograph until you pointed that out

I never really looked that deep into that picture, considering that I actually like WWII history so much that I overlook the artwork/photographs