Do you smoke while you eat Veeky Forums? what brand do you like?

do you smoke while you eat Veeky Forums? what brand do you like?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/384104540/#384108673
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

plese respond

when my friends and i go out to dinner, we drink a lot and eat a lot. but between courses we do smoke.

Enjoy your lung cancer.

Since I quit I can taste a lot better. You're denying yourself full flavour, friend.

enjoy your GRIDS faggot

I like a cig after my meal. No idea why you'd smoke during.

Yellow camel cause I'm scum

Didn't we alread y discussed this on /v/?
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/384104540/#384108673

>we

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you really think we all go on /v/ like you do? Get the fuck back.

>he doesn't go on /v/

redditor detected

immediately after, I crave hard. Quit something like a year ago, and after a good meal, I still look around my desk for my cigarettes. It's a real bum to not have any

>he goes on /v/

redditor detected

>tfw camel are my fav rigs

god that's so fucking annoying, whatever busybody is responsible for this nanny state shit needs to be hanged

There's plenty of lung-cancer sufferers who'd take up your offer, user. Death by hanging hurts less.

you're a retard if you actually buy into any of that heavy-handed propaganda about le demon weed

Why do so many chefs (and even people who claim to be "foodies") smoke? Nothing will dull your sense of taste and smell more than smoking. That's like a horse jockey trying to gain weight.

Yeah man smokin chefs are jokin chefs ive been head chef at wendys for 3 years and I've been vaping the entire time way better than smoking man just blowing clouds and making that cheddar you know what im sayin

I don't smoke while I eat but when I'm drinking, I like a pipe of Squadron Leader, Dunhill Durbar, Presbytarian Mixture and other English blends.

Why don't they put pictures of disgusting obese people on junk food?

I smoked 20 to 25 cigs a day for almost 30 years and I have never ever smoked during a meal. I strongly believe in compartmentalizing satisfying my based hedonistic urges.

Being a line cook or really working in an active kitchen at all is really fucking intense and the nicotine is poor man's way of coping, and the culture easily spreads in restauranting because its easier to pick up smoking when there's already a group that you're chilling with anyway when they go out for a smoke break.

It does dull taste tremendously but when you already knew exactly how to prepare a dish you don't need to taste too well. And customers are generally shitheads when it comes to taste anyway.

Smoking dulls your sense of taste you pleb.

vapin while eatin a fat chicken little right now brah

because the american economy would collapse, otherwise sugary sodas would be banned by now.