"Artificial food"

How does Veeky Forums feel about "artificial food".

I have pick related (drink-mana.com/en/).
>neutral taste
>no GMO
>vegetarian
>easy preparation, just mix water, powder and oil
>quite cheap
>exactly know how much calories you eat

its for small-souled bugmen

Only 44 studies? I'm guessing cherrypicked? There's a thousand times that many nutrition studies published each year.

>related to our ingredients

There's way more than 44 related to their shitty ingredients.

What's that, cuck Soylent?

I can understand your skepticism.
But they at least try to provide relevant information on their website.
I'm sure if you had some really specific question or suggestion, you should ask them.

Yes.

>designed in a lab
>latest high tech
>clinically proven
>analyzed in depth
>continually innovating
>ENTIRE SIDEBAR ABOUT FUCKING CLIMATE CHANGE AND ENERGY

Serious question, is there literally ONE PERSON writing marketing for every product ever made? And as a follow-up question, does this shit actually work on anybody? Has there ever been a single fucking person who was unsure about buying a product, but changed their mind when they read that it was "clinically proven?"
AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT GETS THIS AUTISTICALLY MAD OVER STUPID BUZZWORD GARBAGE?

It's probably okay as an occasional meal replacement but not as a complete substitute for food. People already don't exercise enough, and have lots of problems with their teeth, only consuming things like this will cause your jaw to atrophy.

Sounds like more SanFran hipster bait.

>muh climate change

lmao

You saying climate change is not realy?

You saying you would eat shit that was not confirmed to be safe?

Climate change is real but it's not realy

???

!!!

earths climate has always been cyclical and humans have a negligible effect on it.

Except for all those demonstrable effects humans have had on the environment in literally dozens of ways confirmed by evidence and science. The Earth's climate has changed before without us, yes, but we have the ability to change it gradually like other natural phenomena, and we're changing it in ways that are bad for us and will make it harder for us to get by. Even now many island nations are beginning to be overtaken by rising sea levels.

go suck nig degreasy tyson-chicken's dick redditfag

Guys, take it to Veeky Forums.
This is about food.

except that's wrong, sea levels aren't rising and there's not a single document able effect that can even tacitly be considered to be produced by man

Lmao what

what, it's the truth, if you don't believe me then cite me even just one credible source or study that says different

You're right.
You're deluding yourself, actually ignorant, or baiting.
You listed most of the pros of liquid meals. The cons being that they're not very tasty, they lack texture, the effects of living on the stuff long-term hasn't been studied extensively yet, and not having much real food around your house makes it harder to entertain guests on short notice.

I see lots of name calling but not a single shred of evidence for your side, simply stating it's a well known scientific fact is not proof, after all it was once well known scientific fact that the sun revolved around the earth. show me your documentation or shut up

I would if this were Veeky Forums, but frankly I think we have too many derailed threads on this board already. But you know, finding such studies isn't very hard at all, you can do a quick Google search and find plenty. There's also been a lot of documentaries on the subject that list their sources. I recommend you approach the subject with as open a mind as you can and do some research. Try to keep in mind the potential biases of the sources you check out, and look for the most objective of them.

Go read 99% of the studies and research by independent scientists. Or go read the 1% produced by christian whackos and carbon spewing industry shills to reaffirm your flat earth worldview faggot.

so then you can't in fact document your claims, ok then

>not very tasty
I don't mind the taste.

>they lack texture
Yeah, but I'm not expecting texture from a drink. I'm expecting it to go smoothly down the throat. And MANA does.

>entertain guests
>guests
Not a problem for me.

I'm trying to disengage you, not argue with you. As in there is nothing to "win" here. This is no longer an argument.
Sounds like it would work well for you then.

Then who cares what you think, you fucking friendless loser?
These considerations are important to those of us aspiring to be successful individuals.

>those of us aspiring to be successful individuals
>Veeky Forums
I'm skeptical of your claim.

ok got it, you didn't lose because you weren't arguing. guess you were just spouting bullshit all along then

Right, because science is a liberal cult, and more importantly, you don't live on one of those islands.

Well it's based on statements by the who so it must be good

Reeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt

>coasties buy this garbage
lmfao are they trying to get negative T levels?

>because science is a liberal cult
In many ways it is, because nobody properly peer reviews a goddamn thing anymore. You know the people approving most articles that get published are first-year grad student interns right?
Why do you think there are "academic" papers on how "GENDER ISNT REAAAAL REEEEEE"?

Pop science is a thing, its destructive, inaccurate, and is backed up solely because you can just shout BUT ITS SCIENCE! and nobody is allowed to question it.

I don't care for their use of the word "God". I know that it's a play on the phrase "the devil is in the details", but still. It is sacrilege.