What's the grossest alcohol you've tasted?

What's the grossest alcohol you've tasted?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yCrKjZrg-eA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This stuff. Truly loathsome. Even the moonshine that comes in a used plastic bottle in third world countries tastes better.

Tequila is pretty yuck. Juans sweat distilled in bottles.

>elaborado de
That's like "made with real fruit juice"

The reason it's terrible is that you're drinking the Sunny D of tequila

Lel. Not even the worst you can buy here. :D

Pure rubbing alcohol

grappa

I know it isn't a brand but pomace brandy is rank af

I know Korea has good quality Soju available now, but back in the 80's the standard Jinro Soju that everyone drank was godawful. I don't know if it was true, but there was a rumor it contained formaldehyde. I never had a problem with hangovers, but that stuff would incapacitate me the next day.

There was this Czech company than brewed several varieties of higher alc. beers. Now the highest of these was 13%V, I believe, I ordered it, not knowing it had the taste and consistency more of maple syrup than anything resembling actual beer.
Took only a sip and gagged, the two guys I was with had the same experience. We gave it to the girl in the company who liked it somehow.

Another horribly disgusting thing was a bottle of 50% rum (ultra cheap, not even real rum), thinking I could make grog with beer and just hammer myself. While I did hammer myself I puked everywhere later since I just drank some rum and then drowned the industrial grade chemical solvent with beer.

I still keep the bottle on my shelf and use it to clean stuff. The smell is enough to make me gag.

TEST

>taste and consistency more of maple syrup
sounds like a great beer. was it an eisbock?

taaka (bottom shelf plastic jug vodka) mixed with orange crush powder drink mix.

the crush managed to amplify the ferocious gasoline burn and bitterness of the taaka.

No, but I just remembered what it was- some kind of Primator.
I hate sweet, apart from that I don't like most dark beers.

very likely this, it sounds like what you describe

Absinthe with warm water at 8am with a massive hangover.

$3.65 for 5 liters

Finfags might relate, shit tastes like plastic trash bags melted down and mixed with bile. Some people drink it presumably ironically since it's a pretty iconic bum wine in Finland.

one time I skulled about 1/2 cup of pure 99% denatured alcohol, with denatonium/bitrex (most bitter substance known to man)

it was bright purple, had a horrible burn, but the bitterness was literally unbearable I lay in a corner dry retching for about 10 minutes drooling SOOOO much it's so fucking disgusting I literally dry retched just typing this out remembering that horrible sensation in my mouth

>literal nigger whiskey

user.. could it be that you have an alcohol problem?

I drink Chamisul Soju pretty regularly, which I thought was a Jinro product...I think it's fine. Is it a different brand/recipe?

Cheap sake from a Chinese shop

Probably pic related, they were free at a venue I played a few years ago. There was a """""""Long Island tea"""""" flavor that was so, so bad. That or some whipped cream vodka I picked up by mistake.

>different recipe

Yeah, pretty sure they've changed it because it's decent now. I searched for an image of the bottle and can't even find one. It was a smaller @ 12 oz bottle with a blue label if I remember correctly. This was in the 80's prior to the 88 Olympics. They were still under a military dictatorship at that time and the Kwangju massacre by the ROK Army was still fresh in peoples minds. Korea has changed enormously since then.

Why?

No mention of malort yet?

An old school chicago liquor loved by hipsters. Some claim to like it, but the most common use is tricking your friends, or for bartenders to give a free shot.

The best way I've heard it described is as a tire fire in your mouth. Just this foul skunk, black licorice, garbage and burning rubber flavor.

It's not that it's cheap or shitty. It's just made to taste like a filthy anal cavity. I think wormwood is the foundation.

Ouzo with a close second being metaxa.

Ouzo has a very strong anise taste and it's absolutely fucking revolting.

Metaxa is this brandy/wine mixture from hell that tastes like a homeless mans unwashed asshole.

Greeks make the worst drinks on the planet.

piss

That shit's fucking lethal - bartender at my local club told us about it. Necked mine, straight back up, my mates lasted about 5 minutes before puking.

Drank 1/2 litre of absinthe once in ^ same club, stood there chatting to people, pissed myself, didn't feel that drunk, just pissed myself and couldn't stop :(

I've visited Hungary a few times and EVERY TIME someone convinces me to take a shot of this with them and EVERY TIME I feel like I'm ingesting the coagulated blood of hades.

That stuff is awesome mixed 1:1 with a good quality coconut water

>it's just taped on the fucking side

just to be clear, I actually like maybe two pumpkin beers, but this one is so awful, and I think it's the most widely available.

Who knew the cum of a unicorn would be so foul?

Vile shit

Only know because my poor friends would buy it when I was a teenager

This stuff has to be a CIA op to kill Africans with alcohol, there's no other way

there's always cheap pumpkin ales after the winter on clearance sale for like $2.99 a six pack and it always tastes bad. same with blueberry ale, nobody buys it so it's always on sale.

Sauza tequila

I like a few pumpkin beers, but at least 90% of them are really bad and just taste strongly of cinnamon

Welp fucked up the posting

This tastes like pure sugar with a bit of anise in it. It's just so fucking sweet. The gimmick of it is that you can set it on fire and then drink it

Absolutely vile.

pretty much any kind of gin i've ever tasted, its beyond me how people enjoy that trash

John Begg's blue cap whiskey
Drank a ton of that one night in college, then went to bed, surprisingly didn't puke until I burped the next morning and tasted it again

You disgust me

You have to get really high quality gin, its one of those liquors that you have to drop good money on.
Still tastes like fuckin pine trees though.

Definitely this. Even if you pour just a centimeter or so of the stuff in a glass and then drown it in sprite/coke, it still tastes horrible. The one I tried also came in a plastic bottle, so there was probably some of that dissolved in there as well.
You know what's worse than straight up Gambina? Gambina jelly. I tried making that as an experiment once for shits and giggles, and it was horrible.

Any Finns try liquor with meme(salmiak) licorice flavor? Is it bad?

fucking wormwood maggot liquor

Fuck you. Juniper berries taste like Christmas -- a good gin and tonic with muddled mint or a slice of lime is about as refreshing as a drink comes.

Smells like vomit

If you like salty liquorice, it's not at all.

Any tequila.
Any vodka that isn't (real) Zubrowka
Any star anise flacvoured shit so your sambucas, Jager, Ouzo and the like
All the gay ass fucking Kopparberg and Rekorderlig type "ciders" purely for what they are

Their red rum is quite nice.

You're meant to drink it with juice or something dude, not neat

>malort
it's so, so very bad

Had some cheap absinthe with my cousin at a birthday party. It tasted like black licorice combined with Satan's ballsweat.

>denatured alcohol

Be glad that you retched it all up.

What a chump, Malort is fucking delicious! You just gotta get over the bitter aftertaste. Brought two bottles on my band's tour just to horrify/convert the unenlightened locals.

w-

I have drank literal piss before.
This comes pretty close to tasting like it.

tequila is tasty you pleb, learn to aƱejo before you say shit like this

first of all I think going to 100% agave would make a bigger difference

second, anejo tequila was basically a meme started by a japanese liquor distributor looking to luxify the international market, reposado was always considered adequate

fixation on anejo is a sure sign you're a millennial

cheapest beer in costa rica

A friend bought me a mini of this. I couldn't finish it.

>best before
keks had

Dude, that stuff tastes better than Smirnoff. Popov is my go-to vodka. m.youtube.com/watch?v=yCrKjZrg-eA

Shiiet, I remember tasting this at a party, I was the only one who thought it was palatable. Like not good by any stretch of the imagination but it didn't make me gag like most who tried it.

You take that back right now motherfucker. Sambuca with ice water is a god tier summer drink.

It probably means best to drink this before it eats through the plastic container.

Yeah, I fell for this meme after watching too much Masaokis.

This is a close second. Every time I try it it tastes different, and not once has it ever tasted good. I would rather drink a Steel Reserve than Rolling Rock.

This fucking shit

190 everclear

This stuff is dirt cheap but terrible. Made to be strong and that's it.

I love Malort

pussy

>He doesn't chug fifths of Kamchatka while on 3 day benders
laughinggirls.jpg

I hate smirnoff too though to be fair

Sobieski is my go-to, get some if you can

This shit. The worst of all malt liquor. 10%.
Moose piss.

You should have done the world a favour and downed the whole bottle

>premium quality

Sam Adams Boston Lager

This shit that Americans unironically defend and drink with pride

Delete this right fucking now

If you can only drink the pussiefied super-high quality version of a Schnaps it's a shit.
Cheap vodka is still drinkable, meaning that vodka is a good drink overall. Cheap tequila is like hell on earth.

>LITERALLY UNIRONICALLY MOTHERFUCKING SIERRA LEONE
>42% BEST BEFORE

Do you enjoy torturing yourself?

Ouzo is great. Very drinkable. Like other high-percentage liquors it's based on agricultural alcohol distilled with herbs.

some brazilian "raisin" spirit my friend got from some immigrants

>mixes well, just add people
>distilled from grain

I love Taaka marketing.

I bought the small bottle just to try it because "lol bum wine". I took one sip and chucked it the fuck out into the street

Thick as semen. (Never had semen, but I imagine it like this. No homo.)

Reminds me of bad dragon, they sell liquids in bottles too.

oh god im glad this was second post

moutai is fucking rank, it's so bad that chinese restaurants serve it to you in the smallest fucking cups ive ever seen

i wish it didn't exist

It's not good, but it's not really bad either. It's inoffensive, it tastes like water with a hint of yeast and hops. Great for slamming back to back really quick to get drunk on the cheap, but awful for drinking slow or with a meal. You Europeans just don't understand cheap beer. You don't drink it because it tastes good, you drink it because it's cheap and you want to get fucked up and party. When an American wants a beer that tastes good, he buys a craft brew.

Metaxa is just fine, same goes for Ouzo, you fucking casual

t. German

>bitters

You're not supposed to drink bitters you fucking moron. You add it to mixed drinks for flavor.