This pizza is from rome. I'll post my lasagna and beuschetta too. So far I haven't really been impressed with this food...

this pizza is from rome. I'll post my lasagna and beuschetta too. So far I haven't really been impressed with this food. Maybe I'm going to tourist traps. Does anyone know of a good restaurant in rome??

Didn't you already post this?

Bruschetta*

I did, I'm kind of desperate for good italian food. Fucking yelp is terrible as always.

>Does anyone know of a good restaurant in rome??

cuoco e camicia

Why are you asking us? You are literally there, talk to some locals.

Go down to the refugee camp and ask for a za

The chese on that pizza looks wrong/ not fresh mozzarella. As a rule, if you see other turists, stay away.

>faggot leaves on a pizza that looks like something you'd get from a rat-infested brooklyn bodega
>"gee fellas I think this might be a tourist trap"

lol flyovers, completely clueless

Use trip advisors instead, also try to chat up a local

>giant bay leaf topping
yum

There is a pretty sweet McDonald's near the train station.

lol are you on vacation alone

what a loser

>bay leaf
isn't that basil?

it´s fresh basil you dolt

Wtf do want op to get raped?

who hurt you

>when I travel to an unfamiliar place I never leave my hotel because muh strange boogeymen speaking another language scare me.

t. Flyover

what's with the salad on top?

>unironically going to un-tourist friendly places in a third world country

>doesn't know what fresh basil looks like

Sure you're on the right board?

Well obviously you don't want to go wandering off if you're in Afghanistan or some shit but OP is in Italy.

Are you implying Italy isn't some 3rd world shithole? We still BURN our fucking trash.

t. Sicilian

This restaurant is the best. Soo good, try the carbonara or the lasagna. Went there last year, and will be the fisrt thing i will do when i visit rome again in august

yeah that looks real fresh.Why would you ever consider using dried basil in the sauce when you can just plop out some wilted leaves in the middle of the pizza.

Mmmm, delicious...

retard

that pizza looks pre-frozen. the whole of rome is a tourist trap
If I want to eat something decent I just cook it at home

t. roman

>We still BURN our fucking trash
a lot of people still do that in rural america too

man those are sad as fuck. i'd feel so robbed if i got that lasagna especially. should prolly leave the cheese and tomato concoctions to italian americans and order better local and in season foods.

dude I think I ate there two years ago when I was in Italy. The only place I thought was good while I was there. We were retarded enough to get a hotel close to the vatican 'cause we thought that would be close to the center of the city, and found it on our last evening there. great place.

>t. Ameriboo

>Does anyone know of a good restaurant in rome

Stick with trattoria that looks like it has a bunch of locals and avoid touristy areas at all costs.