Arby's brown sugar bacon

>Arby's brown sugar bacon

This shit is the bomb guys

Which one is the best? That blt looks scrumdiddlyumptious

I think the turkey and bacon go together really well. But that bacon was so good I'm sure the straight up BLT would be awesome

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

For me, it's the meat mountain, the best Arby's sandwich

I miss the pork belly sandwich already :C

I tried that once and the pork belly was shit. It was 3/4 chewy fat and did nothing for the rest of the sandwich. I was really disappointed

>he doesn't know that fat is flavor
how's that stick in your asshole these days?

This is what the pussy of a whore looks like.

>Virgin detected

that brown sugar bacon is too sweet, I got the BLT and it was borderline dessert

>believe that the vagina changes looks based on number of men slept with
>not liking delicious meaty labia that you can suck on

fag

vaginas are a physical object, other physical objects acting on them will change what they look like
there are telltale wear patterns
the same way you can tell someone is a laborer by the callused hands, you can tell someone is a slut by their gaped floppy cunt

totally gross

Arby's is trash. They have a Reuben I'd eat in a pinch but it isn't very good.

Yeah ok, maybe the hole itself. But the labia size literally have nothing to do with promiscuity.

Looks like candy and is probably overpriced like all of their premium sandwiches. I'll stick to 5 guys BLT.

that is untrue, but the other poster has it backwards

the size of the clitoris / labia being larger encourages ease of orgasm which encourages sexual stimulation- not all whores are roasties, but most roasties are whores

>eating pussy

enjoy your mouth cancer faggot

Nignog detected.

For me, it's the costco chicken sandwich. The best wholesale membership-only warehouse club sandwich experience.

Nigger, that's a chicken bake.

The Club. Turkey and Bacon go great together, just not as well as Turkey, Ham, and Bacon. I hope they add a nice peppercorn-dijonaisse.