ITT discontinued fast food items that you miss

ITT discontinued fast food items that you miss

Pretty much just that one OP

I wouldn't miss the discontinuation of fast food threads.

>no lava sauce in the Taco Bell

I know it's properly just fire sauce and queso sauce, but

It was the first fast food item that actually had a kick and that's why it didn't last. I didn't think it was going to have any heat at first, but I was impressed when I actually tried it. Unfortunately, even though it really wasn't ridiculously spicy, most muricans still treated it as such because any more than a light dash of black pepper to them is cranking it up too much.

Stop triggering me

It's a special item that had it's own shell. We don't need a flamas, doritos, ranch cooler, and volcano shell. Took up too much inventory space and some of the shells would go to waste because no one orders :C

I want Red Lobster to bring their Ultimate Fondue back. Probably won't happen but still.

Wendy's has had some decent spicy items lately. They had that chicken sandwich with jalapenos, and now they have that queso thing. Those are pretty good.

too many people ordered them and they kept running out of shells :C

Wendy's creamy lasagna

The Bell Beefer tbqh

The El Diablo burger and the Portabello Mushroom $6 burger were the only good things about Carls jrs

>Wendy's
>lasagna

Pretty much all of kfc's menu

If Americans hate everything with a small bit of spice, why did Buffalo Wild Wings get so popular?

Because they don't order the spicy foods there.

They do offer mild wings, you know. Also, their hot sauce isn't that hot. The volcano taco was hotter than it.

It was so good..

It only existed for like a month
Shit was so fucking good too

In my area, the hot and spicy mcchicken and hot mustard from McDonalds

spicy chicken nuggets from Wendy’s

What's your name?

I almost forgot about that

THIS!

>eating fast food
>ever